Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
BlackDragon2121
Cheater
Cheater

Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel

Post by BlackDragon2121 »

Will be beginning this channel, as the game is being released soon, I will begin working on a table for it, and hopefully find some useful features, as it seems the game may be p2w. If anyone else creates a table for it, well heres your topic area!

Big thanks to igromanru! Make sure to +rep him!
He was able to find a way to trick solo duels into thinking you won any way!
viewtopic.php?p=231490#p231490

The most Current table (6/21/22) is from Bhfff, Make sure to rep him!
viewtopic.php?p=252854#p252854

A big help for new and OG players not entirely sure with whats going on and a quick boost through the single player section!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by BlackDragon2121 on Tue Jun 21, 2022 4:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.

pkxlive
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel

Post by pkxlive »

The game is available on all platforms including Steam

Kaiddo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Kaiddo »

Thanks for this appreciate the hard work

TheGamer4000
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by TheGamer4000 »

Need a unlock all cards 3 mal.

Sylencer90
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sylencer90 »

Looking forward to a non-paid table/trainer for this.

igromanru
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by igromanru »

As an old Yu-Gi-Oh fan, I'll check it out. But nowadays, I find modern Yu-Gi-Oh hard to enjoy, too many cards with very complicated effects and combinations. When you have to pay real money for the booster packs, it gets expensive.
Duel Links was great in the first year because they used the original cards in the beginning and balanced the whole thing on 3 card field. But unfortunately it required a lot of NPC grinding and like any cards games it was still pretty much p2w.
I only played it for so long, because you can hack instant win NPCs with max score. :P

javx92
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by javx92 »

Same appreciate everyone really on this forum for their time and efforts to make these trainer/ tables

BlackDragon2121
Cheater
Cheater

Post by BlackDragon2121 »

UPDATE: Unfortunately as all probably already knew:
The premium currency is of course not client side, so I am unable to do anything with it with my limited knowledge, however I do believe I found the values for the attribute orbs, will be beginning to test on that and see if any changes will take.
I will then be working on XP for game level, as even in offline mode it seems to still be counting XP. Standby for more on that.
igromanru, I havent the slighest idea on your progress but feel free to share, I will help out as much as I can.
Hopefully someone much smarter than I will be able to figure out a work around for the premium currency, although I do not want to give anyone false hope as this is usually the case with these types of games, it may never be a possibility. :(
For anyone else that may be concerned this is cheating online, I assure you I myself am only setting out to hopefully reduce the paywall gap, and maybe cut down on grind times. As Yu-Gi-Oh is a card game, it is also very much a game of skill, knowing how to build a proper deck along with a deep understanding of the mechanics/combos is VERY important, and in no shape form or fashion will this have any impact on actual gameplay against others.
Much like with Legacy of the Duelist, giving yourself more currency only allows you to obtain these cards, not teach you how to use them! :)
Thank you all for your interest, Ill see what my limited experience can do!

rootabyss
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by rootabyss »

Hey man you're way too kind and humble. We are the ones who are thankful for your hard work! For me personally I'll take any features I can get lol. Very excited to see what you come up with sir!

KunoviXii
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by KunoviXii »

Thanks for telling these problems that you had.
Me personally thinks that we need a editor. For me I definitely is a F2P player.
Difficult part isn't the gem currency, because the card can be replace by those Card level elements. Having enough for example 30 units of those UR,SR thingy, it can generate the card. If its going to be unlimited for some point , it definitely helps us to getting all the cards we need but not keep pulling from those packs.

Thats why the reason I love legacy of duelist is that people can acutally change and obtaining those cards. I know how to play all the cards but don't have the way to gain all thoese cards so great appreciate for all your works.

Even though it might not upcoming for a perfect thing, We always appreciate for your hard-work.
Thank you Mate!

ProscriX
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ProscriX »

I think it will be enough with a cheat to give the player all the existent cards in game x3.

KunoviXii
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by KunoviXii »

ProscriX wrote:
Fri Jan 21, 2022 8:29 am
I think it will be enough with a cheat to give the player all the existent cards in game x3.
ProscriX wrote:
Yeah that's cool.

igromanru
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by igromanru »

BlackDragon2121 wrote:
Fri Jan 21, 2022 12:18 am
UPDATE: Unfortunately as all probably already knew:
The premium currency is of course not client side, so I am unable to do anything with it with my limited knowledge, however I do believe I found the values for the attribute orbs, will be beginning to test on that and see if any changes will take.
I will then be working on XP for game level, as even in offline mode it seems to still be counting XP. Standby for more on that.
igromanru, I havent the slighest idea on your progress but feel free to share, I will help out as much as I can.
Hopefully someone much smarter than I will be able to figure out a work around for the premium currency, although I do not want to give anyone false hope as this is usually the case with these types of games, it may never be a possibility. :(
For anyone else that may be concerned this is cheating online, I assure you I myself am only setting out to hopefully reduce the paywall gap, and maybe cut down on grind times. As Yu-Gi-Oh is a card game, it is also very much a game of skill, knowing how to build a proper deck along with a deep understanding of the mechanics/combos is VERY important, and in no shape form or fashion will this have any impact on actual gameplay against others.
Much like with Legacy of the Duelist, giving yourself more currency only allows you to obtain these cards, not teach you how to use them! :)
Thank you all for your interest, Ill see what my limited experience can do!
I'm not surprised about premium currency, the game is completely online, you can't even start it without internet. Duel Links have almost anything server sided as well. I actually expect the experience to be server sided too.
I haven't done much so far, was testing the game itself and watching how it works.
But I tried already to use Iil2Cpp Inspector to dump structs and failed so far. I haven't figured out what is wrong yet.
I don't know yet what the game will offer beside some solo missions and online PvP, accordingly, I don't know what features to expect.
Important features in Duel Links mods/cheats are instant win against NPC with max score to grind faster. Also features like "see opponents cards".
So I wouldn't expect much here either. When the game is bad and strongly p2w, I'm not interested in it anyway.
ProscriX wrote:
I doubt that it is possible.
If you just want to play Yu-Gi-Oh online with all cards, you can play [Link].

leviathanxv
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by leviathanxv »

So far it seems pretty fair for f2p players, highly doubt anything can be done with premium currency, but possibly the generation materials.

leviathanxv
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by leviathanxv »

igromanru wrote:
Fri Jan 21, 2022 10:00 am
If you just want to play Yu-Gi-Oh online with all cards, you can play [Link].
Or Project Ignis / EDOPro, both are very good alternatives.