Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
bhfff
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel

Post by bhfff »

Changelog:
Spoiler

Code: Select all

Renamed "Crash Players in Room" to "Freeze Players in Room" as the name caused some confusion.
Removed "No loss" and "Bad Surrend Packet" as they got patched
This is a simple update without any new features. I kept my "Dev scripts" folder in there.

Updated Force Custom Seed

Fixed No Loss
Added Bad Surrend Packet to the exploit list
Preview:
Spoiler
Features:
Spoiler
Force Custom Seed: You can force a specific numeric seed, just like minecraft. Be warned that it breaks replay mode

Force win: I know there's a guy who made a similar script, mine is coded in a way that it might still work with future updates

Change Phase: Once enabled, there's a "variable" that can be changed. It is aimed for automation. Be warned that if you pick a phase that you are not allowed to go, your match (not window) will freeze.

Freeze Players in Room: If you send an invalid comment id, it will freeze everyone's client (including yours). Join a table and enable the script. Note: If the players are already in a match, nothing will happen to them

How to use the features:

0) Attach cheat engine
1) Enable Mono (on top of the window)

It is important that you do this, as some features will not work!

7th August: It needs an update, will take some days
19th August: Check the above changelog for more info

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
masterduel.CT
(65.02 KiB) Downloaded 6131 times
masterduel.CT
(58.95 KiB) Downloaded 1305 times
masterduel.CT
1.1.1 (fixed)
(58.9 KiB) Downloaded 813 times
Last edited by bhfff on Fri Aug 19, 2022 8:43 am, edited 8 times in total.

shuxian
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by shuxian »

THINKS YOU! TRY IT NOW.

babba
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by babba »

bhfff wrote:
Tue May 31, 2022 3:33 pm
I've updated the table for 1.1.1

Fixed No Loss
Preview:
Spoiler
Features:
Spoiler
Force Custom Seed: You can force a specific numeric seed, just like minecraft. Be warned that it breaks replay mode

Force win: I know there's a guy who made a similar script, mine is coded in a way that it might still work with future updates

Change Phase: Once enabled, there's a "variable" that can be changed. It is aimed for automation. Be warned that if you pick a phase that you are not allowed to go, your match (not window) will freeze.

Crash Players in Room: If you send an invalid comment id, it will freeze everyone's client (including yours). Join a table and enable the script. Note: If the players are already in a match, nothing will happen to them

No loss: Prevents loosing. If combined with Insta Quit it allows you to quit the match without loosing. Be warned that if you win and have this one enabled, no one will win (:

Bad Surrend Packet: If anyone surrends, the match gets cancelled (check your match history)
How to use the features:

0) Attach cheat engine
2) Enter in a solo game without anything enabled
3) Quit the solo game

It is important that you do this, as some features may not work!
thank you :D

aryette
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by aryette »

bhfff wrote:

Fixed No Loss
Preview:
Spoiler
Features:
Spoiler

Crash Players in Room: If you send an invalid comment id, it will freeze everyone's client (including yours). Join a table and enable the script. Note: If the players are already in a match, nothing will happen to them

No loss: Prevents loosing. If combined with Insta Quit it allows you to quit the match without loosing. Be warned that if you win and have this one enabled, no one will win (:

Bad Surrend Packet: If anyone surrends, the match gets cancelled (check your match history)
How to use the features:

0) Attach cheat engine
3) Quit the solo game

If use no loss and insta quite in online duel, what will it show on opponents screen? Disconnected, surrendered or Loss?

renzcheat
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by renzcheat »

bhfff wrote:

Fixed No Loss
Preview:
Spoiler
Features:
Spoiler

THANKS after very long time i saw and update

How to use the features:

0) Attach cheat engine
3) Quit the solo game

renzcheat
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by renzcheat »

bhfff wrote:

Fixed No Loss
Preview:
Spoiler
Features:
Spoiler

How to use the features:

0) Attach cheat engine
3) Quit the solo game

yugioh updated to 1.1.2 today

renzcheat
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by renzcheat »

Yugioh MD just update to v 1.1.2

Max4K
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Max4K »

bhfff wrote:
[...]
I have a few questions/suggestions.
Is it possible to turn off the afk leave by cheat?
Is it still possible to see your top card on the deck in online play?
If you host a game in a Yugioh match, is it not possible to cheat something? (Get Ping players => Host = You)

Maybe there are some things that can be implemented.

unknownshadowbeing
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by unknownshadowbeing »

Is there a code to obtain certain gems for Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel?

renzcheat
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by renzcheat »

unknownshadowbeing wrote:
Thu Jun 16, 2022 5:26 pm
YES use your CREDIT CARD bro

BlackDragon2121
Cheater
Cheater

Post by BlackDragon2121 »

unknownshadowbeing wrote:
Thu Jun 16, 2022 5:26 pm
So if you have a really strong liking for yugioh and you just cant seem to win enough, I suggest making a new account. This can be done by dowloading a fresh install on your phone, setting it up and logging in through the data transfer method on other devices.

After that, run through the solo chapters, this will net you a huge amount of gems ~8000 which is more than enough to begin working on your first deck. I HIGHLY suggest building a META deck *they arent very fun and your friends will hate you* but they are great for powering through the lower tiers, allowing you to complete challenges and stack gems for free. I usually wait till I get to about ~10,000 gems before I start working on my next hobby deck, So far Im running an Aromage stall, Gambler deck, Ninjas and am beginning to work on another. The Meta deck I main is Virtual World, slightly adjusted to fit my playstyle with several end boards featuring: True king of all calamities, Geomathmech Final Sigma, and just about any other rank 6,9, and 12 XYZ or synchro monster. I also use a Darklord deck which is very effcient at locking out effects and clearing the board on 2nd turn.

So if you're looking to get better, I suggest creating your own fun deck that blends together pretty well, and take on the events which will allow you stack gems pretty quickly. But for Ranked, definitely go with a strong Meta deck and once you start winning build your fun mess around decks from there! :)

Max4K
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Max4K »

If you enter a duel room and then spactate a game, and have the cheat "AI vs AI" turned on, then the AI plays instead of the players. This way the AI is usually faster and you can see the hand cards of both players. This could be done as a module to see the hand of both.

renzcheat
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by renzcheat »

bhfff wrote:
Changelog:
Spoiler

Fixed No Loss
Preview:
Spoiler
Features:
Spoiler

How to use the features:

0) Attach cheat engine
3) Quit the solo game

any updates boss?

Max4K
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Max4K »

Max4K wrote:
Sat Jun 25, 2022 10:45 pm
If you enter a duel room and then spactate a game, and have the cheat "AI vs AI" turned on, then the AI plays instead of the players. This way the AI is usually faster and you can see the hand cards of both players. This could be done as a module to see the hand of both.
next to that there is a
"PvP See Own Top Deck,
"PvP Spactator Reveal Cards" and
a "Disable Idle Surrender

faleskill
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by faleskill »

Something went wrong dude, it hasn't been working here since yesterday..