Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Angeal32
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel

Post by Angeal32 »

Oh GREAT. :dry:
It was only a matter of time before [Link] showed his rear on here again.

I've seen how this guy works, and most of the better features on his bots are locked behind "donations".
Even just trying to download his new bot gives off a lot of Trojan warnings to the firewall.
Of course, they could be false positives, but I ain't donating squat!

I guess the saying must be true then.
The more things change, the more they stay the same. :roll: :lol:

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

KALL01
Cheater
Cheater

Post by KALL01 »

Angeal32 wrote:
Tue Feb 01, 2022 4:04 am
Oh GREAT. :dry:
It was only a matter of time before [Link] showed his rear on here again.

I've seen how this guy works, and most of the better features on his bots are locked behind "donations".
Even just trying to download his new bot gives off a lot of Trojan warnings to the firewall.
Of course, they could be false positives, but I ain't donating squat!

I guess the saying must be true then.
The more things change, the more they stay the same. :roll: :lol:
go to settings on your pc bar and search for windows security then virus and threat settings and from there go to management and check the first "real-time protection" checkbox :D

bhfff
Cheater
Cheater

Post by bhfff »

Since I've heard about this online exploit that prevents deranking I did my reverse part and made this cheat table.
This table isn't meant to be used as a cheating tool, but rather as a tool to facilitate the developement of tables! (meaning it might work online or not)

It contains 4 scripts:

NoSurrendPacket = it will prevent the packet Duel.end from being sent
The other 3 named "InstaQuit" are pretty much self explanatory and will make you quit your current game.

I haven't tested it online nor custom games as none of my friends are connected. But it does work in solo.

Use this cheat table at your own risk.

PSA: From my analysis Engine.SendSurrender isn't behing used in solo but my script *should-in-theory* get around it since it directly calls the end game function.

Update 1: I've added a script that will facilitate even more the development
The script's name is DLL_DuelGetDuelFinish > it will retrieve that variable and store it into the r9 register

The script already has the shadow space allocated, so all you need to do is to replace my call with yours (:

Update 2: Not gonna add it because it will eventually ruin people's experience, but you can become a bot and just go afk
It's a crappy bot tbh and the reflexes aren't human so you would get reported anyway

Update 3: I took my sweet time and decided to release the bot mode :D -- it only works in solo mode, but hey, this table now has an official feature :mrgreen:
Enable Detroit Become Human before the match begins
(Enable mono features if it doesn't work, also it's not update proof since I haven't used any signature in the scan)

Update 4: There's a level up exploit (not in the table)
Attachments
masterduel.CT
Added Bot mode (v0.3)
(47.14 KiB) Downloaded 1021 times
masterduel.CT
DLL_DuelGetDuelFinish (v0.2 I guess?)
(38.69 KiB) Downloaded 349 times
masterduel.CT
test table
(9.97 KiB) Downloaded 280 times
Last edited by bhfff on Fri Feb 04, 2022 2:02 am, edited 2 times in total.

luclius
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by luclius »

bhfff wrote:
Tue Feb 01, 2022 2:03 pm
Since I've heard about this online exploit that prevents deranking I did my reverse part and made this cheat table.
This table isn't meant to be used as a cheating tool, but rather as a tool to facilitate the developement of tables! (meaning it might work online or not)

It contains 4 scripts:

The other 3 named "InstaQuit" are pretty much self explanatory and will make you quit your current game.

I haven't tested it online nor custom games as none of my friends are connected. But it does work in solo.

PSA: From my analysis Engine.SendSurrender isn't behing used in solo but my script *should-in-theory* get around it since it directly calls the end game function.

The script's name is DLL_DuelGetDuelFinish > it will retrieve that variable and store it into the r9 register

The script already has the shadow space allocated, so all you need to do is to replace my call with yours (:

Update 2: Not gonna add it because it will eventually ruin people's experience, but you can become a bot and just go afk
It's a crappy bot tbh and the reflexes aren't human so you would get reported anyway

Update 3: I took my sweet time and decided to release the bot mode :D -- it only works in solo mode, but hey, this table now has an official feature :mrgreen:
(Enable mono features if it doesn't work, also it's not update proof since I haven't used any signature in the scan)
Hi, complete noob here, but is there a certain way you're able to enable Detroit Become Human? I can't seem to be able to click the checkbox to enable it and I get the following error when i right-click on it:

<<Error in line 21 (call YgomGame.Duel.Engine.SetPlayerType) :This instruction can't be compiled>>

celedrindal
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by celedrindal »

bhfff wrote:

It contains 4 scripts:

Do you know what is the online exploit that prevent deranking?

bhfff
Cheater
Cheater

Post by bhfff »

luclius wrote:
Thu Feb 03, 2022 6:29 am
bhfff wrote:
Hi, complete noob here, but is there a certain way you're able to enable Detroit Become Human? I can't seem to be able to click the checkbox to enable it and I get the following error when i right-click on it:

<<Error in line 21 (call YgomGame.Duel.Engine.SetPlayerType) :This instruction can't be compiled>>

bhfff
Cheater
Cheater

Post by bhfff »

igromanru wrote:
Sat Jan 22, 2022 5:43 pm
Hey I'm trying to find the network handle and I'm struggling a bit

I'm trying to call CallAPIRoomExit, which takes no arguments, but then you get another call that does take a specific type of argument.

Do you have any suggestions?

Edit: I didn't read all comments, didn't know you stopped playing. *canadian accent* sorry!

luclius
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by luclius »

bhfff wrote:
Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:22 am
luclius wrote:
Thu Feb 03, 2022 6:29 am
bhfff wrote:

Thank you, it works now! I wasn't aware of that menu option.

Also, anyone using the Always Win code from igromanru, the Instaquit cheat from this table pairs well with it to easily skip through the solo events. Helpful for those using multiple accounts.

babba
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by babba »

im having fun on this game rn, I dont know anything about hacking and I know everything is server sided but will there ever be a way to somehow get all the cards we want?

Either by reducing the cost of the packs or the CP needed to craft cards, I dont know..

codsec
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by codsec »

babba wrote:
Fri Feb 04, 2022 5:58 am
im having fun on this game rn, I dont know anything about hacking and I know everything is server sided but will there ever be a way to somehow get all the cards we want?

Either by reducing the cost of the packs or the CP needed to craft cards, I dont know..
not possible

bhfff
Cheater
Cheater

Post by bhfff »

codsec wrote:
Fri Feb 04, 2022 1:55 pm

not possible
hey, do you want to colaborate? I have found many useful things and we could share them on discord

traumschmuser
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by traumschmuser »

If you didn‘t know already, there is a pretty easy instant win in pvp XD

celedrindal
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by celedrindal »

traumschmuser wrote:
Sat Feb 05, 2022 5:40 am
If you didn‘t know already, there is a pretty easy instant win in pvp XD
I don't know.. how can u istant win in pvp? x)

KALL01
Cheater
Cheater

Post by KALL01 »

But even increasing the cards would be a good alternative to CP this is not even possible?

codsec
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by codsec »

bhfff wrote:
Fri Feb 04, 2022 3:23 pm
codsec wrote:
Fri Feb 04, 2022 1:55 pm

not possible
hey, do you want to colaborate? I have found many useful things and we could share them on discord
im working on something else right now, but for sure, hit me up on discord:
codsec#7408