Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
shuxian
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel

Post by shuxian »

This topic hasn't been updated for a long time

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Max4K
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Max4K »

Yes, and in the meantime almost nothing works anymore, from the scripts that were sent here. So about here have to sit down again, or the topic is closed here.

XianCollins
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by XianCollins »

i highly doubt you can make a working CT for solo mode because 99% of the game is server side except the update, the game updates values faster than you can make a CT for so by next game your CT file is useless due to constant updating after each duel, its easy to beat players if you make a deck that cancels out the following:- targeting, sending, banishing, destroying, tributing and negating... one such deck is Quilphorts with high focus on negating as your boss monster is immune to the game, simply stop your opponent from summoning a monster higher than 3000 ATK and you basically win all matches as the opponents surrender most the time like rage quitting babies but watch out tho as reflect damage monsters with 0 ATK are the bane of your deck so stock up on scrap iron scarecrow and negate attack to block those monsters as well as counter traps to kill cards that negate your stuff 8-)

babba
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by babba »

someone pls at least update the insta quit table

Max4K
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Max4K »

kratos284, bhfff and igromanru were the ones who uploaded updates here. Maybe they get features like NoSurrendPacket, instaquit or the bot working again or even create new modules.
We would have to write to them

bhfff
Cheater
Cheater

Post by bhfff »

Max4K wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 11:30 am
kratos284, bhfff and igromanru were the ones who uploaded updates here. Maybe they get features like NoSurrendPacket, instaquit or the bot working again or even create new modules.
We would have to write to them
When I have time I'll update the table with a better look

bhfff
Cheater
Cheater

Post by bhfff »

Fixed here: viewtopic.php?p=252854#p252854

Original post:
Spoiler
This is something that I quickly made, I have other ideas and plans, but it's going to take a while since I have irl stuff that are keeping me busy

Preview: [Link]

I'll explain the features that might create some confusion:

Force Custom Seed: You can force a specific numeric seed, just like minecraft. Be warned that it breaks replay mode

Force win: I know there's a guy who made a similar script, mine is coded in a way that it might still work with future updates

Change Phase: Once enabled, there's a "variable" that can be changed. It is aimed for automation. Be warned that if you pick a phase that you are not allowed to go, your match (not window) will freeze.

Crash Players in Room: If you send an invalid comment id, it will freeze everyone's client (including yours). Join a table and enable the script.

No loss: Prevents loosing. If combined with Insta Quit it allows you to quit the match without loosing. Be warned that if you win and have this one enabled, no one will win (:

Edit: Apparently I forgot to replace the aob signature in No Loss, check my comment below for the fix
Last edited by bhfff on Tue May 31, 2022 3:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.

ikpzrfctyd
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ikpzrfctyd »

bhfff wrote:
Wed May 18, 2022 7:42 pm
This is something that I quickly made, I have other ideas and plans, but it's going to take a while since I have irl stuff that are keeping me busy

Force Custom Seed: You can force a specific numeric seed, just like minecraft. Be warned that it breaks replay mode

Force win: I know there's a guy who made a similar script, mine is coded in a way that it might still work with future updates

Change Phase: Once enabled, there's a "variable" that can be changed. It is aimed for automation. Be warned that if you pick a phase that you are not allowed to go, your match (not window) will freeze.

Crash Players in Room: If you send an invalid comment id, it will freeze everyone's client (including yours). Join a table and enable the script.

No loss: Prevents loosing. If combined with Insta Quit it allows you to quit the match without loosing. Be warned that if you win and have this one enabled, no one will win (:
No loss is not working but others work very well
nice work!

Djossi09
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Djossi09 »

thank you nice working except for no loosing

bhfff
Cheater
Cheater

Post by bhfff »

ikpzrfctyd wrote:
Thu May 19, 2022 4:23 pm

nice work!
ops.. I forgot to change the aobscanmodule signature

replace the one on top (after GameAssembly.dll ) with the one after "//new: "

shuxian
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by shuxian »

finally updated! thanks you !!!~ :D
by the way,. is it possible to modify the data of SR/UR?

king5750
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by king5750 »

bhfff wrote:
Thu May 19, 2022 9:29 pm
ikpzrfctyd wrote:

nice work!

I modified it to 'aobscanmodule(CancelDuel,GameAssembly.dll,74 ? C6 83 A0 01 00 00)' but it does not work.

ikpzrfctyd
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ikpzrfctyd »

bhfff wrote:
Thu May 19, 2022 9:29 pm
ikpzrfctyd wrote:

nice work!

:? still not working

zt604526564
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by zt604526564 »

bhfff wrote:

Edit: Apparently I forgot to replace the aob signature in No Loss, check my comment below for the fix
Crash Players in Room is not work,i send a correct id,but Only my client crashed

babba
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by babba »

bhfff wrote:

Fix the no loss thing pls, replacing the values doesnt do shit.