Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Evo
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel

Post by Evo »

Bot plays better than I do

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

BullyWiiPlaza
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by BullyWiiPlaza »

Angeal32 wrote:
Tue Feb 01, 2022 4:04 am
Oh GREAT. :dry:
It was only a matter of time before [Link] showed his rear on here again.

I've seen how this guy works, and most of the better features on his bots are locked behind "donations".
Even just trying to download his new bot gives off a lot of Trojan warnings to the firewall.
Of course, they could be false positives, but I ain't donating squat!

I guess the saying must be true then.
The more things change, the more they stay the same. :roll: :lol:
lmao, you have a problem with that? :roll:
Some great features are also available for free (Instant Win, actually working Speed Hack, Auto Dueling, Card Search, Game Title Text Mod, a smart solo XP farming bot and more things to come) so it's worth it either way if you don't want to donate. ;)
And about the virus detection, it's just a downloader/updater so it's a false positive. I've made tools for years and you knew that so I clearly have a legit track record. :geek:

lexore
Cheater
Cheater

Post by lexore »

BullyWiiPlaza wrote:
Sun Feb 06, 2022 1:22 pm
Angeal32 wrote:
Tue Feb 01, 2022 4:04 am
Oh GREAT. :dry:
It was only a matter of time before [Link] showed his rear on here again.

I've seen how this guy works, and most of the better features on his bots are locked behind "donations".
Even just trying to download his new bot gives off a lot of Trojan warnings to the firewall.
Of course, they could be false positives, but I ain't donating squat!

I guess the saying must be true then.
The more things change, the more they stay the same. :roll: :lol:
lmao, you have a problem with that? :roll:
Some great features are also available for free (Instant Win, actually working Speed Hack, Auto Dueling, Card Search, Game Title Text Mod, a smart solo XP farming bot and more things to come) so it's worth it either way if you don't want to donate. ;)
And about the virus detection, it's just a downloader/updater so it's a false positive. I've made tools for years and you knew that so I clearly have a legit track record. :geek:

Hahahaha, i dl you "bot", so i stat it, my pc take a blue screen and restart:
Roguekiller detect you ".exe" virus
ADwCleaner detect too
Widows defender detect too

Virustotal : [Link]

im not joke, i test and my pc is dead XD
so if someone can confirm me that there is no risk ^^

VeryInterested7878
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by VeryInterested7878 »

NoSurrendPacket = it will prevent the packet Duel.end from being sent
The other 3 named "InstaQuit" are pretty much self explanatory and will make you quit your current game.

I haven't tested it online nor custom games as none of my friends are connected. But it does work in solo.
This has been tested online and it does work. There are issues though. If you do lose or surrender, it does not show a loss or take away from your current win streak (it actually doesn't show that you had the duel at all in the "match history") :) :) :). This could be a concern for reporting if the other player notices the match isn't showing up in their history though (then again, unless the other player just memorizes your player name during the duel, it is HIGHLY unlikely they could report you anyway . . . especially since there are so many players online with different language player names). BUT . . . there's a problem . . . If you win the duel, it also doesn't show that you dueled at all so there's no update to your win history (it actually doesn't give you the "duel victory" reward menu afterwards that breaks down how you did in the duel) :( :( :( .

BullyWiiPlaza
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by BullyWiiPlaza »

lexore wrote:
Sun Feb 06, 2022 2:30 pm
ADwCleaner detect too

You need to firstly close all other programs which might interfere (e.g. Cheat Engine) to avoid a potential BSOD. You can just restart your PC if a BSOD happens, it's not "dead". So just try again it will work fine.

Evo
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Evo »

BullyWiiPlaza wrote:
Sun Feb 06, 2022 4:15 pm
lexore wrote:
Sun Feb 06, 2022 2:30 pm
ADwCleaner detect too

You need to firstly close all other programs which might interfere (e.g. Cheat Engine) to avoid a potential BSOD. You can just restart your PC if a BSOD happens, it's not "dead". So just try again it will work fine.
What's funny is I get a green screen when trying to use your program.
0xC00002B4
STATUS_FLOAT_MULTIPLE_FAULTS

babba
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by babba »

bhfff wrote:
Fri Feb 04, 2022 3:23 pm
codsec wrote:
Fri Feb 04, 2022 1:55 pm

not possible
hey, do you want to colaborate? I have found many useful things and we could share them on discord
anything new for this game?

KALL01
Cheater
Cheater

Post by KALL01 »

in my opinion the only thing to do and find a way to increase or the cards to make the CP or the CP

celedrindal
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by celedrindal »

KALL01 wrote:
Mon Feb 07, 2022 5:29 am
in my opinion the only thing to do and find a way to increase or the cards to make the CP or the CP
This is the most important thing for this game. The cards you own are server side? :-| :?:

traumschmuser
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by traumschmuser »

For anyone wondering how exactly the surrender opponent exploit works, I published the source code on github and wrote a small write up.
Github link: [Link]

If it is against the rules of this forum, delete my post and gimme that warning

Have a nice day! :)

celedrindal
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by celedrindal »

traumschmuser wrote:
Tue Feb 08, 2022 5:15 am
For anyone wondering how exactly the surrender opponent exploit works, I published the source code on github and wrote a small write up.

Thank you very much! Is there something like this to increase cards number or crafting points or quests or they are server side?

traumschmuser
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by traumschmuser »

celedrindal wrote:
Tue Feb 08, 2022 6:27 am
traumschmuser wrote:
Tue Feb 08, 2022 5:15 am

Thank you very much! Is there something like this to increase cards number or crafting points or quests or they are server side?
Serversided ofc, but there might be some sort of exploit

bhfff
Cheater
Cheater

Post by bhfff »

There are too many exploits in this game lmao, right now the game is too client authoritative, meaning the developers did a poor job with the server checks.

I'm releasing the level up exploit, hopefully they will fix it. Enjoy it while it lasts! (you can literally go afk)

Note: Do not enable NoSurrend or nothing will happen
1. Play one solo game without anything enabled and then surrend
2. enable the mono features
3. enable "Always win (doesn't work if surrender)" (original creator viewtopic.php?p=231490#p231490)
4. get into a solo duel (not cinematic)
5. once in the match enable "Levelup exploit"

If you can't place cards it means you are levelling. If you want to stop levelling just disable the "Levelup exploit" script

I've also added the "speed hack" (faster placement of cards and general animations that uses a spectator/replay function)

p.s. your account will likely be banned, but who knows, maybe one extra level won't

Edit: I didn't fully test it, but I think you can reach lvl 100 in an hour (feedback is always appreciated)

Edit: Properly edited the intructions
Attachments
masterduel.ct
Levelup exploit + speed hack
(30.94 KiB) Downloaded 717 times
Last edited by bhfff on Tue Feb 08, 2022 8:51 pm, edited 7 times in total.

snakeswiss
Cheater
Cheater

Post by snakeswiss »

bhfff wrote:
Tue Feb 08, 2022 12:15 pm
There are too many exploits in this game lmao, right now the game is too client authoritative, meaning the developers did a poor job with the server checks.

I'm releasing the level up exploit, hopefully they will fix it. Enjoy it while it lasts! (you can literally go afk)

1. enable the mono features
2. enable "Always win (doesn't work if surrender)" (original creator viewtopic.php?p=231490#p231490)
3. get into a solo duel (not cinematic)
4. once in the match enable "Levelup exploit"

If you can't place cards it means you are levelling. If you want to stop levelling just disable the "Levelup exploit" script

I've also added the "speed hack" (faster placement of cards and general animations that uses a spectator/replay function)

p.s. your account will likely be banned, but who knows, maybe one extra level won't

Edit: I didn't fully test it, but I think you can reach lvl 100 in an hour (feedback is always appreciated)
If i disabled "levelup exploit" it quit the duel, and i didn't see any evolution on my exp, can you make a better tutorial on use of that, or a video please ?

bhfff
Cheater
Cheater

Post by bhfff »

snakeswiss wrote:
Tue Feb 08, 2022 1:56 pm
If i disabled "levelup exploit" it quit the duel, and i didn't see any evolution on my exp, can you make a better tutorial on use of that, or a video please ?
did you enable the Always win script?

edit: try in a solo duel that you already completed and select "go first", I've probably never tested it on an uncompleted solo quest

also make sure that those are the only two scripts that you enable