Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
BlackDragon2121
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel

Post by BlackDragon2121 »

snakeswiss wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 12:53 pm
you can always win, by searching the number of cards remaining in the deck of your adverser and, then, each turn that he take one card you can search for one less, and then check all the searching result to "0", next turn you win.

I don't know how to do a pointer, because the adress is swaping every duel you start, so if this thing can help somebody for creating a pointer to make the adress statik it would be welcome.

(sorry my english is so rusty, im speaking french normaly..)
Oh I didnt even think of that, great idea!
Im not sure if thats how Ig set his up or not, but if he sees this hes most assuredly better at making pointers than I am xD

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Baofu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Baofu »

BlackDragon2121 wrote:
Fri Jan 21, 2022 12:18 am
UPDATE: Unfortunately as all probably already knew:
The premium currency is of course not client side, so I am unable to do anything with it with my limited knowledge, however I do believe I found the values for the attribute orbs, will be beginning to test on that and see if any changes will take.
I will then be working on XP for game level, as even in offline mode it seems to still be counting XP. Standby for more on that.
igromanru, I havent the slighest idea on your progress but feel free to share, I will help out as much as I can.
Hopefully someone much smarter than I will be able to figure out a work around for the premium currency, although I do not want to give anyone false hope as this is usually the case with these types of games, it may never be a possibility. :(
For anyone else that may be concerned this is cheating online, I assure you I myself am only setting out to hopefully reduce the paywall gap, and maybe cut down on grind times. As Yu-Gi-Oh is a card game, it is also very much a game of skill, knowing how to build a proper deck along with a deep understanding of the mechanics/combos is VERY important, and in no shape form or fashion will this have any impact on actual gameplay against others.
Much like with Legacy of the Duelist, giving yourself more currency only allows you to obtain these cards, not teach you how to use them! :)
Thank you all for your interest, Ill see what my limited experience can do!
Best of luck to you! I'm always for paywalls and mobile games being broken open even though we know its a distant dream. You'll always have my blessing. As long as it doesnt mess with other players, its all good to me.

snakeswiss
Cheater
Cheater

Post by snakeswiss »

BlackDragon2121 wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 2:32 am
snakeswiss wrote:
you can always win, by searching the number of cards remaining in the deck of your adverser and, then, each turn that he take one card you can search for one less, and then check all the searching result to "0", next turn you win.

I don't know how to do a pointer, because the adress is swaping every duel you start, so if this thing can help somebody for creating a pointer to make the adress statik it would be welcome.

Im not sure if thats how Ig set his up or not, but if he sees this hes most assuredly better at making pointers than I am xD

No he is using the three thing you have at the end of a match for exemple : 0 = Win 1 = Lose 3 = Draw

And he freeze it at "0" for always winning, even if you lose or draw, but you have to finish the match, with my solution, when he take a card from his deck, the ennemy lose the match.

niliy45221
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by niliy45221 »

snakeswiss wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:28 pm
BlackDragon2121 wrote:
snakeswiss wrote:

No he is using the three thing you have at the end of a match for exemple : 0 = Win 1 = Lose 3 = Draw

And he freeze it at "0" for always winning, even if you lose or draw, but you have to finish the match, with my solution, when he take a card from his deck, the ennemy lose the match.
For the pointer - you need to pointer scan (save it , find the offset that corresponds to the pointer), scan again, compare both scans to find it, then save as script

snakeswiss
Cheater
Cheater

Post by snakeswiss »

niliy45221 wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 4:16 pm
snakeswiss wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:28 pm
BlackDragon2121 wrote:

For the pointer - you need to pointer scan (save it , find the offset that corresponds to the pointer), scan again, compare both scans to find it, then save as script
Yeah, but when you have 70'000 + pointer scans.. It's a little bit busy, i prefer to give my method to sme guys that have time to do that.

codsec
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by codsec »

Just to let u guys know, there are some "stuff" to do in this game like in duel links that features that i have found it was:

Instant Win(Solo mode only ofc)
U can set your LP
Reveal All cards(Works on PvE and PvP but sometimes on PvP is glitched and then u cant see nothing on all cards idk why)
Speedhax is very simple and possible
Is possible to change all cards to Prismatic etc(visual only)
And is possible to make a "Non Reduce Rank" how?
well it's possible to do something that disconnects from pvp without lowering your rank it's basically something similar to "get kick" from servers so you can't get a punishment for it as they identify this as a server connection failure when there is a packet loss very big and not as a "surrender" of the player

i will try to fix that reveal cards but idk what is the problem exacly, if i cant fix i will release the trainer anyway, if anyone find out something useful to let me know

nyanmaruu182
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by nyanmaruu182 »

Testing igromanru table after server maintenance, still working with my second acc

KunoviXii
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by KunoviXii »

codsec wrote:
Wed Jan 26, 2022 7:07 pm
Just to let u guys know, there are some "stuff" to do in this game like in duel links that features that i have found it was:

U can set your LP
Reveal All cards(Works on PvE and PvP but sometimes on PvP is glitched and then u cant see nothing on all cards idk why)
well it's possible to do something that disconnects from pvp without lowering your rank it's basically something similar to "get kick" from servers so you can't get a punishment for it as they identify this as a server connection failure when there is a packet loss very big and not as a "surrender" of the player

i will try to fix that reveal cards but idk what is the problem exacly, if i cant fix i will release the trainer anyway, if anyone find out something useful to let me know
Will the crafting points be changable?
I doubt that it might success but still wanna ask.

codsec
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by codsec »

KunoviXii wrote:
Thu Jan 27, 2022 4:53 pm
codsec wrote:

U can set your LP

Will the crafting points be changable?
I doubt that it might success but still wanna ask.
that's not possible, like people said before it's all server-side

tthst15
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by tthst15 »

Hi, is there anyways to GET the Card name that show up on the left side when I clicked a card to view it's information (in a duel or in deck edit)?

nik08407
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by nik08407 »

Is there a way to freeze the value also, duel get hand seems to not work fully (maybe i just turned it pass the master's menu)

eastmd01
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by eastmd01 »

codsec wrote:

U can set your LP

Look forward to what you put out. Royal mod could be visually pleasing.

tthst15
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by tthst15 »

Hi,
Is there anyway to cheat showing (reveal) face-down card of opponent?
That could be more safe option that we can actually play the game rather than using "always win" in pvp duel.

BullyWiiPlaza
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by BullyWiiPlaza »

Hey everyone, I've been working hard on an awesome trainer/bot for Master Duel. You can learn more about it here: [Link]
Spoiler
Also, you can download it and try it yourself. My mod demonstration videos are on YouTube. This tool will be extended and updated long term. Have fun 👍

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

BullyWiiPlaza wrote:
Mon Jan 31, 2022 6:40 pm
Next time when you post in trainers section, post an actual zip/exe download link. Also read the rules.