Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
++METHOS
Administration
Administration

Re: Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition

Post by ++METHOS »

Floydandsome wrote:
Tue Feb 01, 2022 1:16 pm
Just tried out the trainer. All the things work out great.
-Thank you for letting me know. I appreciate it. By the way, are your weapons still disappearing? I was never able to reproduce this.

Floydandsome wrote:
if I sped up the char more than 5 it will sink to the ground if I run into a wall or stairs
-Yes, when using character speed feature, you will need to be mindful of some situations, since there is a greater chance of falling through the map. This is the result of eliminating the 'bouncing effect'. For example, when dropping from the sky after levitating, you may fall through the map if the speed feature is enabled.

I played with the character speed feature while slowing the game speed down, and it was like playing as Flash. :D
Floydandsome wrote:
The levitation and the sped up option for vehicle is now my favorite cheat
-I personally think that the levitation feature for vehicle is garbage. :D There are so many issues with it, not just from collision, but when returning to the ground. I honestly do not think that the feature is very useful, so I will probably not try to fix those issues (sorry).

I personally like being able to drive now while everything else is frozen, as it is quite useful. Being able to speed up the vehicle on demand is also nice.

Thank you for your input.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

++METHOS
Administration
Administration

Post by ++METHOS »

Ukotas wrote:
Tue Feb 01, 2022 3:51 am
Would be be possible to change the weapon equipped by the player?
-If you stand over a different weapon on the ground, you can pick it up and it will change what your player has equipped in the game.

Just kidding. It is possible, but whether or not it is probable is unknown. I will search. If I find something, I will incorporate it.
Frouk wrote:
Tue Feb 01, 2022 7:13 am
You might do health regeneration,its simple
-I do not usually make this kind of feature, but I went ahead and added it for those that want it.
Floydandsome wrote:
Tue Feb 01, 2022 1:18 pm
since there is some unused weapon like the fire extinguisher, hammer etc were featured in the trailer but were locked inside the game( The file is still here) It just I don't how to retrieve it
-It is always fun to unlock secret items like that.

Floydandsome
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Floydandsome »

By the way, are your weapons still disappearing?
I am not too sure. Some DLC weapons like the pistol of agent 47 outfit still disappear occasionally but the occurrence has significantly decrease so it is alright now.

For example, when dropping from the sky after levitating, you may fall through the map if the speed feature is enabled.
Yes I am having the same problem with it but this can be avoid if being mindful
I played with the character speed feature while slowing the game speed down, and it was like playing as Flash. :D
Exactly!
It was really fun to do that. I even slowed down the bullet velocity to make him being able to dodge bullets :D
-I personally think that the levitation feature for vehicle is garbage. :D There are so many issues with it, not just from collision, but when returning to the ground. I honestly do not think that the feature is very useful, so I will probably not try to fix those issues (sorry).
No problem my friend. It was already fun enough to play with. I've always wanted a flying vehicle for Sleeping dogs. I remember there's people from the modding community discovered there's texture for helicopter(No model) but were scrapped away in the final product. Now I can use this cheat to fly around in Hong Kong :D . It's like a missing puzzle for this game that is full of skyscrappers

[Link]

Ukotas
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Ukotas »

++METHOS wrote:
Tue Feb 01, 2022 2:04 pm
Just kidding. It is possible, but whether or not it is probable is unknown. I will search. If I find something, I will incorporate it.
Thanks a lot for looking into it. I have tried figuring it out myself but my skills simply aren't advanced enough.

Wishing you a happy Lunar New Year for this tiger year.

Ukotas
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Ukotas »

Would you mind sharing how you implement the infinite durability for melee weapons? Was thinking of setting it up for the original edition too.

++METHOS
Administration
Administration

Post by ++METHOS »

Floydandsome wrote:
Tue Feb 01, 2022 2:17 pm
[Link]
-Nice. I am not sure if you have some conflicting hotkeys, but it seems that your load vehicle teleports are enabled.
Ukotas wrote:
Wed Feb 02, 2022 3:22 am
Thanks a lot for looking into it. I have tried figuring it out myself but my skills simply aren't advanced enough.

Wishing you a happy Lunar New Year for this tiger year.
-Sometimes, it is not about skill, but about a willingness to persevere. :D
Thanks. Happy New Year to you, also. My family here are Chinese, but I am not. I do not celebrate unless they do. :D
Ukotas wrote:
Thu Feb 03, 2022 1:33 am
Would you mind sharing how you implement the infinite durability for melee weapons? Was thinking of setting it up for the original edition too.
-Sure. I started with ultimap and found the subroutine that handled it. But...that is only because my attempts to scan for the value were unsuccessful because the save file that was given to me started me out on a mission that unknowingly had my melee weapon invincible already. :lol:

You should not need to use ultimap. You can try searching for a float value of 1 when the weapon is completely undamaged, then search for a decreased value after using it. The value will decrease from (float) 1.0 to (float) 0, then the player will throw it away. Hope that helps.

By the way, if you are referring to the very original version of the game, then you will likely be dealing with anti-cheat, which will make injection problematic. You could use stealthedit plugin for anti-cheat circumvention, but I would honestly recommend just playing the definitive edition or any version that does not have anti-cheat, if possible.

Ukotas
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Ukotas »

++METHOS wrote:
Thu Feb 03, 2022 6:06 am
By the way, if you are referring to the very original version of the game, then you will likely be dealing with anti-cheat, which will make injection problematic. You could use stealthedit plugin for anti-cheat circumvention, but I would honestly recommend just playing the definitive edition or any version that does not have anti-cheat, if possible.
Thanks for the advice. Indeed, I had experienced crashes when attempting to find what writes to an address.

One reason I still play with the original edition is due to a glitch that allows for DLC weapons to be used with regular clothing. Unfortunately, that glitch was patched in the Definitive edition.

If we somehow managed to find a cheat that allows us to change weapons, then I will stick with Definitive edition full time. :D

++METHOS
Administration
Administration

Post by ++METHOS »

Updated original post to include current list of features for those that are interested.

Some features have not yet been published, but they will be, eventually.

Thanks.

Floydandsome
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Floydandsome »

++METHOS wrote:
Thu Feb 03, 2022 5:24 pm
Updated original post to include current list of features for those that are interested.

Some features have not yet been published, but they will be, eventually.

Thanks.
Thanks
Can you also add a feature that disable the red outlining when the enemies is about to attack?
I think that would be more challenging and realistic to fight in the game

++METHOS
Administration
Administration

Post by ++METHOS »

Floydandsome wrote:
Fri Feb 04, 2022 2:32 am
Can you also add a feature that disable the red outlining when the enemies is about to attack?
-As previously mentioned, I do not usually make features like this. I generally prefer to make features that make the game more fun and easy, rather than more difficult or realistic. That being said, I do understand that some people enjoy that sort of thing. I will take a look.

Thanks.

EDIT: Added.

Floydandsome
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Floydandsome »

++METHOS wrote:
Fri Feb 04, 2022 7:47 am
Floydandsome wrote:
Fri Feb 04, 2022 2:32 am
-As previously mentioned, I do not usually make features like this. I generally prefer to make features that make the game more fun and easy, rather than more difficult or realistic. That being said, I do understand that some people enjoy that sort of thing. I will take a look.

Thanks.

EDIT: Added.
Nice!
Thank you so much for doing this!

Tahtawy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Tahtawy »

++METHOS, I wanted to thank you for the amazing table that you've made for this great game and your continuous efforts to improve it. I especially love the super speed vehicle option. I just have one question, what's the assigned input for Qi Power?

++METHOS
Administration
Administration

Post by ++METHOS »

Floydandsome wrote:
Fri Feb 04, 2022 8:49 am
Thank you so much for doing this!
-No problem.
Tahtawy wrote:
Fri Feb 04, 2022 4:12 pm
++METHOS, I wanted to thank you for the amazing table that you've made for this great game and your continuous efforts to improve it. I especially love the super speed vehicle option. I just have one question, what's the assigned input for Qi Power?
-Thanks. I appreciate your words.

The assigned input can be anything that you want it to be. Once No Heat + Qi Power script is activated, then you will need to enable Qi Power by setting the value of Qi Power to 1. Once that is done, then you will need to set the value of Assigned Input to 1 in order for the ability to actually execute.

All of these items can have hotkeys assigned to them if you right-click on them and choose to assign hotkeys. I recommend assigning a controller button or keyboard key to the Assigned Input. Just make sure that when you assign a hotkey, that you choose the option to 'set value to:', then put 1 in the text field below it. Also, you will want One-Hit Kills on for this ability to work as intended. Hope that helps.

[ ] No Heat + Qi Power [ ] Qi Power [ ] Assigned Input
The reason that it is set up this way, is because Qi Power and No Heat share the same function, and this allows players the option to be able to activate one feature without having to activate the other, in case they want to do that.

Tahtawy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Tahtawy »

Thanks for such a detailed explanation. Now, I get it. Is there a reason why cars at super speed sometimes go below the map?

++METHOS
Administration
Administration

Post by ++METHOS »

Tahtawy wrote:
Fri Feb 04, 2022 6:50 pm
Is there a reason why cars at super speed sometimes go below the map?
-I have not experienced this problem. However, I suspect that I know what could be causing it and I should be able to fix it.

EDIT: It is fixed, however, it may not be ideal. The reason that the cars may sometimes fall through the map is because of a fix that was implemented that eliminated the player from bouncing around when super speed was being used.

The fix had a side-effect that would sometimes cause falling through the map, but it was rare. That being said, in order to fix it so that cars do not occasionally fall through the map, this fix needs to be reverted when super speed is enabled for vehicles. Because of this, now cars will bounce back heavily when making contact with other vehicles due to how the speed feature works (all forces are multiplied, including opposing forces).

That being said, since I have never experienced the issue of vehicles falling through the map, I think that it will be best to keep the script as-is, using the original method. However, I will put the modified version below so that you can decide which one you prefer.

sdhdship.CT
Modified Teleport
(77.88 KiB) Downloaded 86 times