Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Ukotas
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition

Post by Ukotas »

++METHOS wrote:
Tue Feb 08, 2022 3:59 pm
Please correct me if I am wrong, but as I understand it in the video, the outfit types are just being locked-in, allowing you to mix-and-match, and do not actually change mid-game upon changing values. Is that correct, or am I mistaken?
Hi METHOS, you are correct. As you said, the outfit models are just being locked-in using that trainer.
The underlying properties are still that of the outfit that was formally selected in the wardrobe.

That means changing the clothing using that trainer has no effect on the weapon type being spawned in the apartment, nor any other clothing bonus such as fighting style or attribute modifiers.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Floydandsome
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Floydandsome »

-Please correct me if I am wrong, but as I understand it in the video, the outfit types are just being locked-in, allowing you to mix-and-match, and do not actually change mid-game upon changing values. Is that correct, or am I mistaken?
From what I tried, you can actually type in the value of a specific outfit, then go to the wardrobe and exit it again, it will change to your desire outfit.
What I do is let say I want the torso of bruce lee outfit, I would go to the wardrobe change it, then I will go to the cheat table and mark down the value (it is the same each time). After that I will set a hotkey to set the torso value to that outfit and viola. You can change your outfit without going through all those troubling selecting process/

The only problem is I still have to enter the wardrobe and exit to make it work properly. But I don't have to do as many steps as the video demonstrated

++METHOS
Administration
Administration

Post by ++METHOS »

Ukotas wrote:
Wed Feb 09, 2022 12:17 am
Hi METHOS, you are correct. As you said, the outfit models are just being locked-in using that trainer.
The underlying properties are still that of the outfit that was formally selected in the wardrobe.
Floydandsome wrote:
Wed Feb 09, 2022 2:14 am
From what I tried, you can actually type in the value of a specific outfit, then go to the wardrobe and exit it again, it will change to your desire outfit.
-Thank you, guys, for confirming. I did some digging yesterday and was able to find the clothing slots and style slots. I tested it on a new save and was able to load up an outfit that I did not have yet. As mentioned, the bonus/perks are not carried over. These values are stored some place else, and I suspect that we could be dealing with multiple values, making things much more difficult.

Based on the save file that Floydandsome sent to me, I see 27 custom outfits. Is that all of them?

I am curious if anyone has a save file right before an outfit is unlocked? If so, maybe we could find where these values are stored, assuming that the save file is consistent. EDIT: Save files will not work.

Also, added a feature that will allow us to play with some color settings. Does not apply to all textures, including most custom outfits, but it is interesting to see what is possible. These are globally applied, so they may have unwanted results and apply to other things.

The first two are just examples of what I was able to find when messing with the style configurations; the others are color possibilities:

Floydandsome
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Floydandsome »

The first two are just examples of what I was able to find when messing with the style configurations; the others are color possibilities:

Woah, I guess you just unlocked some unused contents here. I never knew there are emissive textures for the clothing, do you think it is possible to implement that to the char model like the head or sth?

btw

Here's the save that contains all the DLC outfit I believe
[Link]

It is the first autosave in the main game

++METHOS
Administration
Administration

Post by ++METHOS »

Floydandsome wrote:
Thu Feb 10, 2022 2:01 am
do you think it is possible to implement that to the char model like the head or sth?
-Maybe. From what I can see so far, the color alterations only apply to generic textures. It is possible that the color alterations are never applied to special textures.
Floydandsome wrote:
Thu Feb 10, 2022 2:01 am
Here's the save that contains all the DLC outfit I believe
-Thank you very much.

EDIT: I was going to program all of the outfits in by creating hotkeys for each, but it is a lot of work. If anyone else wants to do it, feel free and I will include them into the table if you wish. No worries, if not. Thanks.

Floydandsome
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Floydandsome »

++METHOS wrote:
Thu Feb 10, 2022 3:07 pm
EDIT: I was going to program all of the outfits in by creating hotkeys for each, but it is a lot of work. If anyone else wants to do it, feel free and I will include them into the table if you wish. No worries, if not. Thanks.

I am alright with it. since I only use the Undeadfrankie table to lock my outfit for the skin mod. If there's a short cut that can help me to spawn a specific combination would be nice. But if not it is still very minor issue and I am alright as it is

EDIT: The reason I ask about the emissive texture is I am trying to implement that to my reverse flash skin mod, making him have a glowing eye, but I am not too sure which texture to mess with

++METHOS
Administration
Administration

Post by ++METHOS »

Floydandsome wrote:
Fri Feb 11, 2022 5:47 am
I am alright with it. since I only use the Undeadfrankie table to lock my outfit for the skin mod. If there's a short cut that can help me to spawn a specific combination would be nice. But if not it is still very minor issue and I am alright as it is
-When I release the new table, you will be able to lock in your outfit combinations. You can spawn specific combinations by programming in hotkeys for those. This is what I was referring to. I was going to program in all of the custom outfits and assign hotkeys to them so that new players can have access to them without having to play through the game first. However, it takes a lot of time to do that, and I would rather focus on new features for now.
Floydandsome wrote:
Fri Feb 11, 2022 5:47 am
The reason I ask about the emissive texture is I am trying to implement that to my reverse flash skin mod, making him have a glowing eye, but I am not too sure which texture to mess with
-I understand. If the game does not allow for color altering for certain textures, then it may not be possible unless you swapped out some of the textures with generic textures. I really cannot comment on that, though.

The light emission is actually a surprising side-effect. It can be achieved by simply increasing the color values really high, allowing you to get different degrees of glowing effect. The color possibilities are practically endless.

I will probably release an update sometime today or tomorrow.

++METHOS
Administration
Administration

Post by ++METHOS »

Table has been updated.
Update #6
Changes in this update:

1. Added Kill Everyone feature.
2. Added Destroy All Vehicles feature.
3. Added One-Hit Melee Vehicles feature.
4. Fixed Teleport to Map Marker for player.
5. Fixed Teleport to Map Marker for vehicle.
6. Added Full Qi feature.
7. Added outfit color changer (only applies to some textures).
8. Added outfit type slots.
9. Added outfit style slots.
10. Added Disable Vehicle Engines feature.
11. Added Engine Overdrive feature.

Thanks.
Thanks.

furzi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by furzi »

Hi Methos, it seems that the table is not working for me. I have selected the right process (sdhdship.exe) and checked the things I wanted to enable. Did I miss something? Thank you so much!

Edit:
Sorry, it actually does work! But the super speed and the speed multiplier kinda dont.

Floydandsome
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Floydandsome »

++METHOS wrote:
Fri Feb 11, 2022 3:33 pm
Table has been updated.
Update #6
Changes in this update:

1. Added Kill Everyone feature.
2. Added Destroy All Vehicles feature.
3. Added One-Hit Melee Vehicles feature.
4. Fixed Teleport to Map Marker for player.
5. Fixed Teleport to Map Marker for vehicle.
6. Added Full Qi feature.
7. Added outfit color changer (only applies to some textures).
8. Added outfit type slots.
9. Added outfit style slots.
10. Added Disable Vehicle Engines feature.
11. Added Engine Overdrive feature.

Thanks.
Thanks.

Just tried out the update. Great work there.
However I am a bit confused about certain new functions
How does the engine overdrive works?
And it seems the one hit melee vehicle is not working properly for me.

For the outfit locking.
Is it possible to spawn an outfit with designated values without going to the wardrobe in and out?

++METHOS
Administration
Administration

Post by ++METHOS »

furzi wrote:
Sat Feb 12, 2022 7:35 am
Sorry, it actually does work! But the super speed and the speed multiplier kinda dont.
-Hi. Can you be more specific regarding what you mean? For example, is anything happening at all? Also, did you make sure that you set the Super Speed value to 1 (it is located under Player + Vehicle Speed entry)?
Floydandsome wrote:
Sat Feb 12, 2022 9:43 am
How does the engine overdrive works?
-Make sure that Disable Engines is not enabled. Once Engine Overdrive is enabled by setting value to 1, the traffic should become chaotic. It really is a useless feature, though.

Floydandsome wrote:
And it seems the one hit melee vehicle is not working properly for me.
-It should be working if you are running the same version. Please make sure that you are, as it will really help me if you are reporting bugs. Also, make sure that invincible vehicles is not enabled.
Floydandsome wrote:
For the outfit locking.
Is it possible to spawn an outfit with designated values without going to the wardrobe in and out?
-Everything is usually possible. I dot not know if I would want to implement this feature though. It will be more work than it is worth in my opinion, especially since you can just teleport to your wardrobe area and teleport back whenever you need to. If I have time, I may look at it, but if it looks like it will be a hassle, then I will abandon it.

Thanks, everyone.

furzi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by furzi »

Hi Methos, I would like to update you that it actually does work too.
does making attack of the character faster possible?

++METHOS
Administration
Administration

Post by ++METHOS »

furzi wrote:
Sat Feb 12, 2022 9:09 pm
-I am terribly sorry. I accidentally edited your post instead of responding to it.
furzi wrote:
-Thank you for letting me know.
furzi wrote:
-Similar to animation speed for running, it may depend on how the game handles those things.

Floydandsome
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Floydandsome »

++METHOS wrote:
Sat Feb 12, 2022 11:38 pm
Similar to animation speed for running, it may depend on how the game handles those things.
A sped up fighting anim sounds fun, would be nice it is implemented in it.
-It should be working if you are running the same version. Please make sure that you are, as it will really help me if you are reporting bugs. Also, make sure that invincible vehicles is not enabled.
Oh my bad, it is working nicely now.
I am having a quite minor issue, since I set my hotkey of toggling the script to PageUp button. Sometimes some function will not be enable that I have to check it myself, is there like a limit on how many script I can assign to just 1 hotkey?
Btw, the engine overdrive is actually fun to play with :D

++METHOS
Administration
Administration

Post by ++METHOS »

Floydandsome wrote:
Sun Feb 13, 2022 2:20 am
Oh my bad, it is working nicely now.
-Thank you for letting me know.

Floydandsome wrote:
I am having a quite minor issue, since I set my hotkey of toggling the script to PageUp button. Sometimes some function will not be enable that I have to check it myself, is there like a limit on how many script I can assign to just 1 hotkey?
-Can you clarify which features are not enabling? There should not be a limit on hotkeys. If you are using PageUp to freeze values or set values that are not active until a script is activated, then that will be handled differently. A simple way to circumvent this would be to simply hit PageUp twice. That is what I do to freeze and set my outfit colors.

Floydandsome wrote:
Btw, the engine overdrive is actually fun to play with :D
-I am glad that you are having fun with it. Sometimes I do not know which features will be good or not.

Thanks.