Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
++METHOS
Administration
Administration

Re: Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition

Post by ++METHOS »

I am not sure what you are saying.

If the script does not activate for you, then please refer to my previous comment regarding AOB signatures.

If the script does activate for you, then the instructions should already be written in the table. You will have to open the script and copy the value that you want, based on the weapon that you want to use. The list is not complete.

Other than that, if you have a specific question, then I can try my best to help.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

mn77779
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by mn77779 »

Cheat table is working wonderful , but whenever i press the button e , it goes ping ping ping ping , is there a way to fix this

++METHOS
Administration
Administration

Post by ++METHOS »

Sure. Just remove or edit the hotkey(s) for Move Higher. This can be found under Teleport + Levitate + Speed + Freeze/Levitate.

Dagos
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Dagos »

++METHOS wrote:
Wed May 31, 2023 1:55 am
Sure. Just remove or edit the hotkey(s) for Move Higher. This can be found under Teleport + Levitate + Speed + Freeze/Levitate.
Good afternoon! The "one hit kill" button does not work. What am I doing wrong?Immortality and everything related to health does not work for me. I run the table , then I find the game process and select the desired item in the table. At the same time, for example, I can edit the amount of money. I have a gog version of the game

++METHOS
Administration
Administration

Post by ++METHOS »

You will need to make sure that you are running the EXACT gog version, as described in the original post. If you are not, then there is a possibility that some scripts my not work with your version.

If you are running the exact version, then try creating a new game (do not load a save file) and see if that fixes the problem. If it does, then the script may need to be adjusted once you reach a certain point in the game. I did not encounter this from loading various save files, however.

Dagos
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Dagos »

++METHOS wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2023 3:41 pm
You will need to make sure that you are running the EXACT gog version, as described in the original post. If you are not, then there is a possibility that some scripts my not work with your version.

If you are running the exact version, then try creating a new game (do not load a save file) and see if that fixes the problem. If it does, then the script may need to be adjusted once you reach a certain point in the game. I did not encounter this from loading various save files, however.
Okay , thank you!

Halcyonic
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Halcyonic »

++METHOS wrote:
Sun Mar 26, 2023 8:43 am
If you are having trouble with script activation, then my advice would be to make sure that you are running the exact copy of the game, as per suggested in the original post of this thread.

If you are not willing or able to run that particular copy of the game, then you will need to manually fix the AOB signature(s) for each injection point yourself.

Similarly, if you are running the correct copy already and the scripts are still not activating, then you will need to manually fix the AOB signature(s) for each injection point so that the table will work for you.

Fixing the AOB signatures is relatively easy and typically only involves a few steps. There is probably a tutorial available for this somewhere.
Hey, may I ask how does one fix the AOB signatures? I wasn't able to find a tutorial for this game.
Last edited by Halcyonic on Thu Aug 10, 2023 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

++METHOS
Administration
Administration

Post by ++METHOS »

I haven't looked, but I would imagine that there should be tutorials somewhere. Fixing (or updating) AOB signatures is not game-specific. If you have trouble finding something, let me know. I'm busy at the moment, else I would write something up for you.

FukashiSan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by FukashiSan »

With using the invincible vehicles does it also affect NPC vehicles? It seems so to me since I've not been able to take down such vehicles from ramming them. I would like to only have the player vehicle be invincible.

++METHOS
Administration
Administration

Post by ++METHOS »

If I remember correctly, it affects all vehicles. Unfortunately, due to the way that the identifier works with vehicles, it probably wouldn't work well anyway, since just being near another vehicle would probably make it invincible. I spent a long time trying to find a way to identify player vehicle, and the method that I am using is the only way that I could get it to work.

Dave Travis
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Dave Travis »

Hey this table is amazing. I can't thank you enough for all your work, this community is great. I have nowhere near the amount of knowledge and skill that other members have here. I was just wondering if either with this table or with another, is it possible to change your fighting style without changing your outfit? You know because the DLC outfits change your style but only when you're wearing them. I wish there was a way that you can change your style without having to walk around in clothing that starts to look very ridiculous after a while. It's not a big deal but if there is a way I would love for it to be made available to everyone.