Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
++METHOS
Administration
Administration

Re: Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition

Post by ++METHOS »

I'm really not sure. This may be something that you just have to test and see. If I recall correctly, there was a slot for head data, so that might work. You may have to exit the clothing screen in order to see if the changes will stick.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

EddiePulaski
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by EddiePulaski »

++METHOS wrote:
Fri Jan 20, 2023 11:48 pm
I'm really not sure. This may be something that you just have to test and see. If I recall correctly, there was a slot for head data, so that might work. You may have to exit the clothing screen in order to see if the changes will stick.
Ok so I tried it and that's what I got. Keep in mind I'm a complete noob and I don't really know what to do. So if I set head value to 0, 1 or 2 I get this lol

[Link]

If I don't touch the head but set HAT value to 0, 1 or 2, it almost works! But it's kinda missing some hair now

[Link]

So, the question is, where or how can I find some kind of list of values with the description? :dry:

++METHOS
Administration
Administration

Post by ++METHOS »

EddiePulaski wrote:
Sat Jan 21, 2023 9:34 pm
So, the question is, where or how can I find some kind of list of values with the description? :dry:
-You don't. Unless you want to take the time to catalog all of that data yourself. I just provide you with a tool; it is up to you what you do with it. :D

EddiePulaski
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by EddiePulaski »

++METHOS wrote:
Sat Jan 21, 2023 10:29 pm
EddiePulaski wrote:
Sat Jan 21, 2023 9:34 pm
-You don't. Unless you want to take the time to catalog all of that data yourself. I just provide you with a tool; it is up to you what you do with it. :D
Yeah and that's what I do now, experimenting and learning different stuff, just like I did with very first GTAs many many years ago.. Thanks to people like you Sleeping Dogs can finally be modified!

Sabre3PL
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Sabre3PL »

Is there a option to spawn a tear gas launcher in Year of The Snake DLC? I use a Definitive edition version of the game.

++METHOS
Administration
Administration

Post by ++METHOS »

Based on the current table, I cannot say. Maybe you can try.

Load up the DLC and see if the table works. If it does, equip the weapon that you are looking for and check to see what the weapon code is and use it whenever you no longer have that weapon; see it if works.

The weapon feature is not finished, so the result is not ideal.

The Mogician
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Mogician »

This is some dedication!

++METHOS
Administration
Administration

Post by ++METHOS »

Cheers. I hope that people have fun with it.

Gaibaa
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Gaibaa »

Any time I try to activate anything that requires changing values with ?? or has a sub section Cheat Engine just makes a noise and doesn't let me change the value nor even activate that checkmark. I've tried with the Torque changes, Traffic Spawning, Parked Vehicle Spawning, Pedestrian Spawn Density, and the Weapon Changer. However, Animation does work and let me check it and change the value

++METHOS
Administration
Administration

Post by ++METHOS »

If you are having trouble with script activation, then my advice would be to make sure that you are running the exact copy of the game, as per suggested in the original post of this thread.

If you are not willing or able to run that particular copy of the game, then you will need to manually fix the AOB signature(s) for each injection point yourself.

Similarly, if you are running the correct copy already and the scripts are still not activating, then you will need to manually fix the AOB signature(s) for each injection point so that the table will work for you.

Fixing the AOB signatures is relatively easy and typically only involves a few steps. There is probably a tutorial available for this somewhere.

Gaibaa
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Gaibaa »

++METHOS wrote:
Sun Mar 26, 2023 8:43 am
If you are having trouble with script activation, then my advice would be to make sure that you are running the exact copy of the game, as per suggested in the original post of this thread.
I'm using the Steam version of the Definitive Edition, is that different enough from the GOG version?

++METHOS
Administration
Administration

Post by ++METHOS »

Probably yes.

SeanMitchell2
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SeanMitchell2 »

++METHOS wrote: