Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Floydandsome
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition

Post by Floydandsome »

-Can you please tell me which functions are not working correctly?
Oh I mean it works perfectly it just some minor issues like bouncy character and char got eject out of the car when crashing even enabled car godmode. But it is very minor stuff. I found it is doable to avoid bounciness when in slow mo so it is ok. But one thing does bother me is that sometime the gun will go missing after holstered it for sometime let say if I got inside a car or teleported multiple times, the weapon will disappear.
-Nothing has changed with regard to the 'bounciness' of the character; literally, the only difference is I have allowed player input for speed. You will just have to find an appropriate speed value that matches what you were used to using before. That being said, I can try to see if something can be done, but I honestly do not know if there will be a very practical solution due to how the physics seems to work in this game, so you may have to deal with this problem, unfortunately.
About the levitation cheat, I think the speed would be neat if it matches the NPC's vehicle speed I guess but it's ok to leave it as it is since it is already good enough I think.
-Did I make one? I do not remember. I can check, nonetheless.
The melee cheat was built seperately if I remembered it right. You said it was beta back then when I requested it, it was wonky tho, sometimes it ejects me out of the game.

-I was working on some ideas, but I abandoned them because they were boring. Give me some more ideas. :D
Well I got a lot of idea for this, not sure if you thought about it:
- a super strength cheat allows the player to punch NPC and vehicle super far with relative impact instead of send flying
- wall running/ walking abilities ( not sure if it is doable or not) allows the player to perform wall running on buildings
- a grappling cheat, let say when the char shot a bullet to a moving car, it will drag the char to the top of the vehicle like the grappling hook from Just cause 3. And maybe stick to the wall
- Teleportation inside the vehicle

I am not sure how much the cheat engine can handle. But would love to see the char doing some superhuman feat :D

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

++METHOS
Administration
Administration

Post by ++METHOS »

Floydandsome wrote:
Fri Jan 28, 2022 8:27 am
just some minor issues like bouncy character and char got eject out of the car when crashing even enabled car godmode.
-These things are game-related and do not have any relation to my cheats. Although, creating a feature that will stop the player from flying out of the car is possible.

Floydandsome wrote:
I found it is doable to avoid bounciness when in slow mo so it is ok.
-The character bounces around less when game speed is reduced? That is interesting.
Floydandsome wrote:
But one thing does bother me is that sometime the gun will go missing after holstered it for sometime let say if I got inside a car or teleported multiple times, the weapon will disappear.
-I assumed that this was game-related, as the guns have always disappeared at random times, especially after throwing them on the ground. Can you confirm whether or not this is the case, because none of my weapon cheats should cause this.
Floydandsome wrote:
About the levitation cheat, I think the speed would be neat if it matches the NPC's vehicle speed I guess but it's ok to leave it as it is since it is already good enough I think.
-Changing the speed will only take about 10 seconds. It is no problem.
Floydandsome wrote:
The melee cheat was built seperately if I remembered it right. You said it was beta back then when I requested it, it was wonky tho, sometimes it ejects me out of the game.
-Are you sure that it was me? I do not have anything like this in my old table and I would think that I would have it there, if so. By the way, do you have a save or some way for me to get melee weapons quickly and easily?

Floydandsome wrote:
- a super strength cheat allows the player to punch NPC and vehicle super far with relative impact instead of send flying
-I will need to think about this one, as I have never tried it before. I am not even sure if it is possible. I know that you can do it with weapons, but I'm not sure about melee attacks.
Floydandsome wrote:
- wall running/ walking abilities ( not sure if it is doable or not) allows the player to perform wall running on buildings
-I do not think that this one would be a good idea. Even if I could figure out how to do it, there are just too many oddball things going on with the building structures in this game, that it would probably be a headache and a waste of time, honestly.

Floydandsome wrote:
- a grappling cheat, let say when the char shot a bullet to a moving car, it will drag the char to the top of the vehicle like the grappling hook from Just cause 3. And maybe stick to the wall
-Something like this would be better suited for someone that mods the game using resources from other titles. This is not something that is done with basic scripting, this is something that would require being able to unpack all of the data and alter it etc.. That being said, you can always use the reticle teleport function to beam yourself onto a car. :D
Floydandsome wrote:
- Teleportation inside the vehicle
-Can you clarify this one? For example, you want to be able to teleport into a near-by vehicle, or, you want to be able to teleport to some place while already inside of a vehicle? If I had a choice, I would prefer to be able to teleport while inside of a vehicle, just because it would be very useful for vehicle-related missions.
Floydandsome wrote:
I am not sure how much the cheat engine can handle. But would love to see the char doing some superhuman feat :D
-Yeah, some of your requests are more suited for the modding community. I think that we have most of the better features that most people would usually want to have already included, but I do have some ideas for basic things that would be useful, like mission timer and vehicle speed.

Most things relating to vehicle, such as teleport and speed, will require a filter. If I remember correctly, I tried to find one when I was messing with this game years ago, and was never able to find anything. But, I am interested to try again.

Thank you for your input. Please let me know if you encounter any issues.

Floydandsome
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Floydandsome »

-The character bounces around less when game speed is reduced? That is interesting.
Yeah, the char bounce less when he's holding a gun as well.
-I assumed that this was game-related, as the guns have always disappeared at random times, especially after throwing them on the ground. Can you confirm whether or not this is the case, because none of my weapon cheats should cause this.
I just tried that, this time it disappears while I was flying upward, sometimes it will disappear if I fly inside a building or simply get inside a car. Btw, can you reconfigure the flying up/down key to 'e' and 'r'? I found that collide with the drawing phone function but seems to be okay with 'e' 'r' when floating

-Are you sure that it was me? I do not have anything like this in my old table and I would think that I would have it there, if so. By the way, do you have a save or some way for me to get melee weapons quickly and easily?
No problem
Here's a mission save that contains a machete:
[Link]

Please let me know if this works since the machete has a higher durability if I recall. If that's the case, I believe there's NPC holding a knife inside the mission.
-I do not think that this one would be a good idea. Even if I could figure out how to do it, there are just too many oddball things going on with the building structures in this game, that it would probably be a headache and a waste of time, honestly.
True. I've tried to land on the top of the building but mostly failed. Tho most wall have collision
-Something like this would be better suited for someone that mods the game using resources from other titles. This is not something that is done with basic scripting, this is something that would require being able to unpack all of the data and alter it etc.. That being said, you can always use the reticle teleport function to beam yourself onto a car
I see. Thanks for letting me know the limitation. If only the developer could give us some tools to do that
-Can you clarify this one? For example, you want to be able to teleport into a near-by vehicle, or, you want to be able to teleport to some place while already inside of a vehicle? If I had a choice, I would prefer to be able to teleport while inside of a vehicle, just because it would be very useful for vehicle-related missions.
Yes I am asking for a cheat to teleport while inside the car, it would be a great cheat during vehicle missions
-Yeah, some of your requests are more suited for the modding community. I think that we have most of the better features that most people would usually want to have already included, but I do have some ideas for basic things that would be useful, like mission timer and vehicle speed.

Most things relating to vehicle, such as teleport and speed, will require a filter. If I remember correctly, I tried to find one when I was messing with this game years ago, and was never able to find anything. But, I am interested to try again.

Thank you for your input. Please let me know if you encounter any issues.
Thanks for the effort on this project. And will do.
A super strength cheat is fun enough :D

Floydandsome
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Floydandsome »

-I was working on some ideas, but I abandoned them because they were boring. Give me some more ideas. :D
Just had a hunch. Do you think it is possible to create a gravity gun cheat like this?

I saw you did sth similar in 1.8 ver where you point your gun in certain direction then it will vacuum the people within the reticle range

++METHOS
Administration
Administration

Post by ++METHOS »

Floydandsome wrote:
Fri Jan 28, 2022 9:50 am
-I will check, but please do not get your hopes up because I really do not want to spend much time with this one.
Floydandsome wrote:
I just tried that, this time it disappears while I was flying upward, sometimes it will disappear if I fly inside a building or simply get inside a car.
-I gave this one some more thought. I think, it is possible that the ammo is causing it. I have not tested anything to be sure, but my thinking is that if the ammo value is set to something too high, that would normally not be possible in-game, then the game might be de-spawning it. If this is what is happening, then it should be an easy fix.
Floydandsome wrote:
Btw, can you reconfigure the flying up/down key to 'e' and 'r'? I found that collide with the drawing phone function but seems to be okay with 'e' 'r' when floating
-Sure. I do not play with keyboard, so I was kind of relying on the community to give feedback on this. I originally wanted to be able to allow players to set their own hotkeys, but CE is not able to do that yet. Maybe it is possible with lua. Either way, hopefully DB will consider adding this feature to CE.
Floydandsome wrote:
No problem
-Thanks. I will check it out.
Floydandsome wrote:
Please let me know if this works since the machete has a higher durability if I recall. If that's the case, I believe there's NPC holding a knife inside the mission.
-Thanks. This will surely help me out.
Floydandsome wrote:
True. I've tried to land on the top of the building but mostly failed. Tho most wall have collision
-Actually, my concern was more to do with all of the junk that is sticking off of the sides of the buildings. I think that it would be a nightmare to try to traverse.
Floydandsome wrote:
Thanks for letting me know the limitation. If only the developer could give us some tools to do that
-In fact, the developer chose to strip a lot of the symbols from the game that were very helpful. I assume for the steam release, but I'm not sure. It really annoys me, actually. This game actually had anti-cheat when the original version was first released, if you can believe that.
Floydandsome wrote:
Yes I am asking for a cheat to teleport while inside the car, it would be a great cheat during vehicle missions
-It would be great to have. I do not know if I will be able to find what will be needed for it. If I can, though, it will also allow players to 'freeze' other vehicles but still be able to drive their own, which would be really useful also.
Floydandsome wrote:
A super strength cheat is fun enough :D
-If I am being honest, I do not see this one happening. With weapons, it's easy, as you can significantly increase things like projectile quantity and send characters flying. With punching, it is a lot different because you are only working with one point of contact, so it becomes a lot trickier. It becomes easy if the ability already exists in-game, but this game does not have anything like that, as far as I know. I believe that there are some damage upgrades, but I do not know if they have anything to really do with melee force, if that makes sense.
Floydandsome wrote:
Do you think it is possible to create a gravity gun cheat like this?
-A very basic version of this might be possible, but it would be a lot of work. This is another example of modding, which is a lot easier to do things like this when you have access to the game files, but is not something that I have messed with much. That being said, you seem to have some access to mods, since you were able to import a custom outfit. Maybe you can make this request with whatever modding community that is working on this game? Regarding the vacuum feature, it would likely need to be modified so that the game does not lag...I honestly do not remember.

Floydandsome
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Floydandsome »

-I will check, but please do not get your hopes up because I really do not want to spend much time with this one.
No problem man. Please take your time
-Actually, my concern was more to do with all of the junk that is sticking off of the sides of the buildings. I think that it would be a nightmare to try to traverse.
-In fact, the developer chose to strip a lot of the symbols from the game that were very helpful. I assume for the steam release, but I'm not sure. It really annoys me, actually. This game actually had anti-cheat when the original version was first released, if you can believe that.
Exactly! Back when the official forum was still here. Some members have tried to import modded content to the game, nearly all of them said there's some kind of anti-cheat programme blocking it, making it crash easily. Sadly no one is able to bypass that even to this day. But there's a dicord community able to write some C+ scripts to change the camera setting, it is still in early stage, let's see how it goes.
-It would be great to have. I do not know if I will be able to find what will be needed for it. If I can, though, it will also allow players to 'freeze' other vehicles but still be able to drive their own, which would be really useful also.
Cool! It will be easier to me to hijack other vehicle during a mission which is quite useful
-A very basic version of this might be possible, but it would be a lot of work. This is another example of modding, which is a lot easier to do things like this when you have access to the game files, but is not something that I have messed with much. That being said, you seem to have some access to mods, since you were able to import a custom outfit. Maybe you can make this request with whatever modding community that is working on this game? Regarding the vacuum feature, it would likely need to be modified so that the game does not lag...I honestly do not remember.
Well to be honest, it was just a java script that rip the texture from the game in real time and some kind of .dll injection to alter textures( I could be wrong, I am not a pro in coding, I just edited the texture). A real mod seems impossible in this stage, like the 'skin mod' I made I still couldn't figure out a way to edit the UV texture. A cheat table is the only viable option now, but if it is too troublesome please ignore this request

++METHOS
Administration
Administration

Post by ++METHOS »

Floydandsome wrote:
-I think that I have the bouncing issue mostly fixed. It will need to be tested more thoroughly to be sure. I can send you an updated table to test if you want.
Floydandsome wrote:
I just tried that, this time it disappears while I was flying upward, sometimes it will disappear if I fly inside a building or simply get inside a car.
-From what I can tell, guns are actually falling through the floor. I have not had any guns disappear while holding them or while in holster unless it was part of the game mechanic (e.g. during a mission or something where guns are automatically removed). That being said, I am not too worried about this issue. If you want, you can run some tests for me, and we can try to pin-point what could be causing the problem. You would basically just need to play the game and try to get the gun to disappear, then disable scripts, one-by-one, until you can determine which script could be causing the problem. It could take a long time, unless you know of a way to get the gun to disappear every time.
Floydandsome wrote:
Btw, can you reconfigure the flying up/down key to 'e' and 'r'? I found that collide with the drawing phone function but seems to be okay with 'e' 'r' when floating
-Done. While testing this, I noticed that when using the keyboard for flying around, that the character does not walk in the air. When using the controller, he does. Strange. I thought W A S D was used for walking around? I also significantly increased the speed while in air. Please let me know if it will be suitable.
Floydandsome wrote:
No problem
-Infinite weapon durability has been added. Unfortunately, I had to figure out the hard way that the mission that you sent to me, that starts you out with a machete, already has infinite durability on the machete. I could not figure out why I was not able to find anything. Eventually, I abandoned that and started a different mission where I was able to find what I was looking for.
Floydandsome wrote:
-This one is proving to be very difficult. Finding a filter is not overly difficult, but finding one with a verifiable correlation to the coordinates structure is proving to be quite the task. I will keep trying for now.

Floydandsome
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Floydandsome »

-I think that I have the bouncing issue mostly fixed. It will need to be tested more thoroughly to be sure. I can send you an updated table to test if you want.
Cool. Would love to try that
-From what I can tell, guns are actually falling through the floor. I have not had any guns disappear while holding them or while in holster unless it was part of the game mechanic (e.g. during a mission or something where guns are automatically removed). That being said, I am not too worried about this issue. If you want, you can run some tests for me, and we can try to pin-point what could be causing the problem. You would basically just need to play the game and try to get the gun to disappear, then disable scripts, one-by-one, until you can determine which script could be causing the problem. It could take a long time, unless you know of a way to get the gun to disappear every time.
I just tried and I found out that when your heat level were on, then fly down through the ground and get back up. The gun will disappear every time.
-Done. While testing this, I noticed that when using the keyboard for flying around, that the character does not walk in the air. When using the controller, he does. Strange. I thought W A S D was used for walking around? I also significantly increased the speed while in air. Please let me know if it will be suitable.
Weird. Mine is working nicely, except when you were falling initially the walking animation will not trigger even skywalking is enabled. But if you levitate from the ground the character does have waling animation
-Infinite weapon durability has been added. Unfortunately, I had to figure out the hard way that the mission that you sent to me, that starts you out with a machete, already has infinite durability on the machete. I could not figure out why I was not able to find anything. Eventually, I abandoned that and started a different mission where I was able to find what I was looking for.
Oop my bad, perhaps I remembered it wrongly. Since the last time I play the mission the machete will break it just last longer, not sure if they fixed the issue or sth.
-This one is proving to be very difficult. Finding a filter is not overly difficult, but finding one with a verifiable correlation to the coordinates structure is proving to be quite the task. I will keep trying for now.
Thanks, is it possible for you make the vehicle teleportation happens from the sky like you did with the char teleportation? And is it possible to save location with it?

++METHOS
Administration
Administration

Post by ++METHOS »

Table updated.
Update #4
Changes in this update:

1. Teleport-to-waypoint works for player-occupied vehicle now.
2. Save/load teleport slots added for player-occupied vehicle.
3. Levitate feature works for player-occupied vehicle now.
4. Speed feature works for player-occupied vehicle now.
5. Freeze enemies no longer affects player-occupied vehicle.
6. Changed teleport-to-waypoint for character to match old method.
7. Eliminated bouncing issue when using speed feature.
8. Changed keyboard inputs for levitate feature for higher/lower to be R/E, respectively.
9. Added customizable speed modifier to levitate feature.
10. Added infinite melee weapon durability.
11. Added 'Enemy Bullets Always Miss' feature.

Thanks.
Levitate with vehicle is currently not recommended; too much collision going on (even invisible objects in the air).

The vehicle teleport-to-waypoint feature is not ideal; vehicles sometimes bounce and flip over upon landing (I may or may not try to fix this).

Sometimes a bug causes the player to teleport after exiting the vehicle. Best way to avoid this is to drive around for a while before exiting. The game does not seem to like it when vehicles teleport.

I was not able to reproduce the disappearing gun issue, but I did change the infinite ammo feature to lock in the ammo at 1, so that there are no issues with that.

Thanks.

Floydandsome
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Floydandsome »

++METHOS wrote:
Mon Jan 31, 2022 6:24 pm
Table updated.
Update #4
Changes in this update:

1. Teleport-to-waypoint works for player-occupied vehicle now.
2. Save/load teleport slots added for player-occupied vehicle.
3. Levitate feature works for player-occupied vehicle now.
4. Speed feature works for player-occupied vehicle now.
5. Freeze enemies no longer affects player-occupied vehicle.
6. Changed teleport-to-waypoint for character to match old method.
7. Eliminated bouncing issue when using speed feature.
8. Changed keyboard inputs for levitate feature for higher/lower to be R/E, respectively.
9. Added customizable speed modifier to levitate feature.
10. Added infinite melee weapon durability.
11. Added 'Enemy Bullets Always Miss' feature.

Thanks.
Levitate with vehicle is currently not recommended; too much collision going on (even invisible objects in the air).

The vehicle teleport-to-waypoint feature is not ideal; vehicles sometimes bounce and flip over upon landing (I may or may not try to fix this).

Sometimes a bug causes the player to teleport after exiting the vehicle. Best way to avoid this is to drive around for a while before exiting. The game does not seem to like it when vehicles teleport.

I was not able to reproduce the disappearing gun issue, but I did change the infinite ammo feature to lock in the ammo at 1, so that there are no issues with that.

Thanks.
Thank you for taking your time making this
Will definitely try that later.
And Happy Lunar New Year my friend :D

Ukotas
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Ukotas »

Would be be possible to change the weapon equipped by the player?
It is quite frustrating that certain weapons and firearms are not obtainable in free roam such as the machete.

++METHOS
Administration
Administration

Post by ++METHOS »

Floydandsome wrote:
Tue Feb 01, 2022 1:22 am
-Cheers. I spent about two days trying to find a filter for vehicles, but I really wanted to keep trying because I knew that it would open the door for better features, even if some of them are not really that practical. It ended up being not-so-complex, after all.
Floydandsome wrote:
-You too, friend. Wish you the best.

Frouk
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Frouk »

You might do health regeneration,its simple

Floydandsome
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Floydandsome »

++METHOS wrote:
Tue Feb 01, 2022 6:30 am
Floydandsome wrote:
-Cheers. I spent about two days trying to find a filter for vehicles, but I really wanted to keep trying because I knew that it would open the door for better features, even if some of them are not really that practical. It ended up being not-so-complex, after all.
Floydandsome wrote:
-You too, friend. Wish you the best.
Just tried out the trainer. All the things work out great. The character stop bouncing around except if I sped up the char more than 5 it will sink to the ground if I run into a wall or stairs but is acceptable since it would be very difficult to control if I go pass the default value
The levitation and the sped up option for vehicle is now my favorite cheat,. Thank you for actually making this, this opens so much more playability for the game
Tho the collision could eject me out of the car sometime, it's quite fun to play it as glitch.
If only the levitation can be cursor or keyboard based rather than oritentation based, we could have a true flying cheat for Wei :D

Floydandsome
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Floydandsome »

Ukotas wrote:
Tue Feb 01, 2022 3:51 am
Would be be possible to change the weapon equipped by the player?
It is quite frustrating that certain weapons and firearms are not obtainable in free roam such as the machete.
That would be awesome since there is some unused weapon like the fire extinguisher, hammer etc were featured in the trailer but were locked inside the game( The file is still here) It just I don't how to retrieve it