Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
++METHOS
Administration
Administration

Re: Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition

Post by ++METHOS »

Floydandsome wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 2:35 am
The infinite ammo seems not working for the grenade launcher
-I am not very far in the game and cannot test it. Can you send me a save file? If not, maybe I can download one. Thanks.
Floydandsome wrote:
And is it possible to give godmode for vehicles?
-I will look at it once I am finished with some other things.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Floydandsome
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Floydandsome »

++METHOS wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 5:25 am
Floydandsome wrote:
The infinite ammo seems not working for the grenade launcher
-I am not very far in the game and cannot test it. Can you send me a save file? If not, maybe I can download one. Thanks.
Floydandsome wrote:
And is it possible to give godmode for vehicles?
-I will look at it once I am finished with some other things.
Here you go:
[Link]

This is before the mission civil discord, in the mission there's a grenade launcher available.
And the Rico outfit from Just cause 3 also included a grenade launcher

++METHOS
Administration
Administration

Post by ++METHOS »

Floydandsome wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 8:36 am
Here you go:
[Link]
-It seems that the link is private. You can also contact me privately if you prefer. Thanks.

++METHOS
Administration
Administration

Post by ++METHOS »

Floydandsome wrote:
is it possible to give godmode for vehicles?
Floydandsome wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 12:09 am
is it possible to make his suit inaffected by his wound like explosion and bloodstain?
-Table updated to include requested features.

Please note that the vehicle health feature is not all-encompassing, as cosmetic damage and tire explosions can still occur; even some vehicles can explode under certain circumstances, I believe (e.g. cars getting flipped over). I do not know if I will expand on this cheat to include other things since it is not very interesting. If I do, it would probably only be tire explosions, since that is useful.

Thanks.

Floydandsome
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Floydandsome »

++METHOS wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 11:07 pm
Floydandsome wrote:
is it possible to give godmode for vehicles?
Floydandsome wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 12:09 am
is it possible to make his suit inaffected by his wound like explosion and bloodstain?
-Table updated to include requested features.

Please note that the vehicle health feature is not all-encompassing, as cosmetic damage and tire explosions can still occur; even some vehicles can explode under certain circumstances, I believe (e.g. cars getting flipped over). I do not know if I will expand on this cheat to include other things since it is not very interesting. If I do, it would probably only be tire explosions, since that is useful.

Thanks.
This is weird
I updated the link see if it works?
[Link]

Thanks you so much for updating the feature, I was requesting the cosmetic aspect for the godmode too but this is just as good as it is, as long as the shirt doesn't get dirty will be perfect for screenshot :D

btw

I really appreciate you added a feature to see the coordinate the character is in and allow us to teleport him to the assigned coordinate. I just realized it is possible for me to get in some cutscene set. Though it might takes some times for it to load up.

[Link]
[Link]

++METHOS
Administration
Administration

Post by ++METHOS »

Floydandsome wrote:
-Link works. Thanks. I have fixed the ammo cheats. I will post a new table in a few days.
Floydandsome wrote:
I was requesting the cosmetic aspect for the godmode too
-It helps me if you are very specific with your requests. I hope you understand.

Floydandsome
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Floydandsome »

++METHOS wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 8:22 am
Floydandsome wrote:
-Link works. Thanks. I have fixed the ammo cheats. I will post a new table in a few days.
Floydandsome wrote:
I was requesting the cosmetic aspect for the godmode too
-It helps me if you are very specific with your requests. I hope you understand.
My bad sorry about that. But it's okay is not sth super important at the moment. I would rather wait for something more pratical like scalable speed control and better flying mechanics :D

++METHOS
Administration
Administration

Post by ++METHOS »

Floydandsome wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:30 pm
I would rather wait for something more pratical like scalable speed control and better flying mechanics :D
-I think that there are much more practical things than those features, but I am having fun creating, so we will see. :D

Floydandsome
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Floydandsome »

++METHOS wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 7:46 pm
Floydandsome wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:30 pm
I would rather wait for something more pratical like scalable speed control and better flying mechanics :D
-I think that there are much more practical things than those features, but I am having fun creating, so we will see. :D
Dang can't wait for the update
But I am curious why getting back in this project?
I thought you lost interest in this game long ago

++METHOS
Administration
Administration

Post by ++METHOS »

Floydandsome wrote:
Wed Jan 26, 2022 3:43 am
-I enjoy doing this, but I also have other hobbies and priorities that I give my time to. I stepped away for a long time because I just became busy with life; business and family etc..

I did get bored of this, but I was never really happy with it being unfinished and also because many people had trouble getting it to work.

That being said, I have vehicle invincibility finished. It will now protect against cosmetic damage. I did not want to do this, because I knew that it would be a chore, but I decided to anyway and was able to get something working. It took 7 injection points. It needs to be tested more.

EDIT: It applies to ALL vehicles, though. I will not be trying to filter npc vehicles out because that will be a lot more work and I want to move onto other features.

Floydandsome
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Floydandsome »

++METHOS wrote:
Wed Jan 26, 2022 4:26 am
Floydandsome wrote:
Wed Jan 26, 2022 3:43 am
-I enjoy doing this, but I also have other hobbies and priorities that I give my time to. I stepped away for a long time because I just became busy with life; business and family etc..

I did get bored of this, but I was never really happy with it being unfinished and also because many people had trouble getting it to work.

That being said, I have vehicle invincibility finished. It will now protect against cosmetic damage. I did not want to do this, because I knew that it would be a chore, but I decided to anyway and was able to get something working. It took 7 injection points. It needs to be tested more.

EDIT: It applies to ALL vehicles, though. I will not be trying to filter npc vehicles out because that will be a lot more work and I want to move onto other features.
Thanks man
It's great to have you back, this game is lacking so many great modders like you
And thank you for finish up the vehicle feature! Should be more specific next time my bad

++METHOS
Administration
Administration

Post by ++METHOS »

Floydandsome wrote:
Wed Jan 26, 2022 6:01 am
And thank you for finish up the vehicle feature! Should be more specific next time my bad
-No worries. I should also point out that the vehicle tires are also included, so they will also be invincible, which is useful.

++METHOS
Administration
Administration

Post by ++METHOS »

Table Updated.

Still a work-in-progress, but wanted to get a new table out for testing purposes.
Update #3
1. Fixed Infinite Ammo script to include both primary and secondary ammo slots.

2. Added 'Automatic' feature to Weapon script (set value to 1 for automatic firing).

3. Changed 'Levitate' to 'Skywalk' feature and removed falling animation while suspended in air.

4. Changed controller buttons for 'Move Higher' and 'Move Lower' to RB and LB, respectively, to allow for shooting weapon while suspended in air.

5. Added customizable speed modifier to 'Player Speed' feature.

6. Changed 'Vehicle Health' to 'Invicible Vehicle' and expanded on feature to include cosmetic damage types as well as invincible tires. Invincible Vehicle applies to ALL vehicles.

7. Improved lua script to remove an error that would sometimes cause CE to freak out.

8. Improved filter for Infinite Ammo.
Please report any issues here. I am also open to suggestions and requests but cannot promise that all things will be implemented.

Thanks.

Floydandsome
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Floydandsome »

++METHOS wrote:
Fri Jan 28, 2022 2:50 am
Table Updated.

Still a work-in-progress, but wanted to get a new table out for testing purposes.

Please report any issues here. I am also open to suggestions and requests but cannot promise that all things will be implemented.

Thanks.
Thanks for the update Methos
Just tried out the trainer. Most of the functions works perfectly.
There are some improvement I would like to request:
1. Less bouncy when activating the super speed(The previous version were less bouncy even in default sped up values)
2. Speed modifier while skywalking( it feels slower then before)
And is it possible for you to remake the infinite durability for melee weapon like the one you did on 1.8 version? Or if you have something more experimental and fun please ignore this request. Would love to see how the creativity goes :D

++METHOS
Administration
Administration

Post by ++METHOS »

Floydandsome wrote:
Fri Jan 28, 2022 4:58 am
Most of the functions works perfectly.
-Can you please tell me which functions are not working correctly?

Floydandsome wrote:
Less bouncy when activating the super speed(The previous version were less bouncy even in default sped up values)
-Nothing has changed with regard to the 'bounciness' of the character; literally, the only difference is I have allowed player input for speed. You will just have to find an appropriate speed value that matches what you were used to using before. That being said, I can try to see if something can be done, but I honestly do not know if there will be a very practical solution due to how the physics seems to work in this game, so you may have to deal with this problem, unfortunately.

Floydandsome wrote:
Speed modifier while skywalking( it feels slower then before)
-There is no speed modifier for this feature. I can adjust the speed to be faster, though.
Floydandsome wrote:
And is it possible for you to remake the infinite durability for melee weapon like the one you did on 1.8 version?
-Did I make one? I do not remember. I can check, nonetheless.
Floydandsome wrote:
Or if you have something more experimental and fun please ignore this request. Would love to see how the creativity goes :D
-I was working on some ideas, but I abandoned them because they were boring. Give me some more ideas. :D