Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
++METHOS
Administration
Administration

Re: Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition

Post by ++METHOS »

Floydandsome wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 1:54 am
The reason I want to request a sped up anim cheat table is because recently I have made a skin mod for the game which turn Wei into Reverse Flash:
-Very cool skin. Nice work. Unfortunately, from what I can determine, the game speed is global, for all things, and there does not appear to be a way to change the animation speeds individually. Not to say that it is impossible, it is just something that I have not been able to find with this game.
Floydandsome wrote:
I see, seems like the first option would be ideal since I want to use the leivtation cheat to reach somewhere difficult like the top of the building or somewhere tricky like the top of the bridge in Aberdeen
-I am still trying to find a good solution that will work best for everyone. I may just create two scripts and build it out similar to the original.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Floydandsome
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Floydandsome »

++METHOS wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 5:11 am
Floydandsome wrote:
The reason I want to request a sped up anim cheat table is because recently I have made a skin mod for the game which turn Wei into Reverse Flash:
-Very cool skin. Nice work. Unfortunately, from what I can determine, the game speed is global, for all things, and there does not appear to be a way to change the animation speeds individually. Not to say that it is impossible, it is just something that I have not been able to find with this game.
Floydandsome wrote:
I see, seems like the first option would be ideal since I want to use the leivtation cheat to reach somewhere difficult like the top of the building or somewhere tricky like the top of the bridge in Aberdeen
-I am still trying to find a good solution that will work best for everyone. I may just create two scripts and build it out similar to the original.
Thanks
But it is still cool to move around in super speed. I was wondering if there's a limit on how fast he can go? Without bouncing around? Or they can be a way where we could input the speed

Cool man
Looking for your great work. Always a pleasure seeing your updates ever since the 1.8 trainer

++METHOS
Administration
Administration

Post by ++METHOS »

Floydandsome wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 6:50 am
I was wondering if there's a limit on how fast he can go? Without bouncing around? Or they can be a way where we could input the speed
-Speed can be increased. As far as bouncing around, that would require additional work and may or may not be very easy to implement. I can include a way to choose between different speed settings, but the character becomes difficult to control beyond a certain point.

I appreciate the comments. Thanks.

++METHOS
Administration
Administration

Post by ++METHOS »

Floydandsome wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 8:32 am
I wonder how can I set the hotkey for the levitation for a smoother flying experience?
-Table updated.

Floydandsome
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Floydandsome »

++METHOS wrote:
Fri Jan 21, 2022 11:39 pm
Floydandsome wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 8:32 am
I wonder how can I set the hotkey for the levitation for a smoother flying experience?
-Table updated.
Nice
I just tried out
the leivitation work just fine
However, I can't seem to figure the hotkey for moving forward?

And is it possible to deactivate his falling pose,I found that quite troublesome everytime fall to the ground when deactivated the levitation cheat

Giony
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Giony »

this looks awesome, think i might just reinstall this again and play

++METHOS
Administration
Administration

Post by ++METHOS »

Floydandsome wrote:
Sat Jan 22, 2022 9:43 am
-Hotkeys are listed in original post. Does it not work for you? I can also change the hotkeys, if people request it.
Floydandsome wrote:
And is it possible to deactivate his falling pose
-It should be possible. I cannot promise anything, but I will check.

EDIT: Ran through a few hundred calls and could not find the function for this, which is rather odd. Even ran some basic scans, but gave up on it after several crashes. I would prefer not to spend more time on it. I hope you understand.
Floydandsome wrote:
I found that quite troublesome everytime fall to the ground when deactivated the levitation cheat
-What do you mean? What was the problem when deactivating? If you are referring to the camera controls, they are pretty garbage for this game, in my opinion.

++METHOS
Administration
Administration

Post by ++METHOS »

Giony wrote:
Sat Jan 22, 2022 10:48 am
this looks awesome, think i might just reinstall this again and play
-Please let me know if you have any issues.

Floydandsome
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Floydandsome »

++METHOS wrote:
Sat Jan 22, 2022 6:32 pm
Floydandsome wrote:
-Hotkeys are listed in original post. Does it not work for you? I can also change the hotkeys, if people request it.
Floydandsome wrote:
And is it possible to deactivate his falling pose
-It should be possible. I cannot promise anything, but I will check.

EDIT: Ran through a few hundred calls and could not find the function for this, which is rather odd. Even ran some basic scans, but gave up on it after several crashes. I would prefer not to spend more time on it. I hope you understand.
Floydandsome wrote:
I found that quite troublesome everytime fall to the ground when deactivated the levitation cheat
-What do you mean? What was the problem when deactivating? If you are referring to the camera controls, they are pretty garbage for this game, in my opinion.
Oh my bad
I just saw it. It works perfectly now thanks.
Is it still impossible to combine both direction when flying? Like holding North and west together so that he's moving diagonally.

Yes, I found the falling pose quite troublesome that I have to wait sometime for him to get up(It takes even longer when in slow mo) and the camera really bad when falling, but if it is not fixable still fine by me.

I've one more request, is it possible to make his suit inaffected by his wound like explosion and bloodstain?

++METHOS
Administration
Administration

Post by ++METHOS »

Floydandsome wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 12:09 am
Is it still impossible to combine both direction when flying?
-It is not impossible, but it is more work. :D

Like holding North and west together so that he's moving diagonally.
Floydandsome wrote:
is it possible to make his suit inaffected by his wound like explosion and bloodstain?
-Hmm. It is possible, but I do not know if it will take a long time. I will check.

++METHOS
Administration
Administration

Post by ++METHOS »

Floydandsome wrote:
Floydandsome wrote:
is it possible to make his suit inaffected by his wound like explosion and bloodstain?
-Hmm. It is possible, but I do not know if it will take a long time. I will check.

Floydandsome
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Floydandsome »

++METHOS wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 12:33 am
Floydandsome wrote:
Floydandsome wrote:
Oh if it is too troublesome nvm
The cheat table was great enough

btw
how does the telport from reticle works?
because sometimes if I point my gun to the ground it will teleport me underground. Is there a standard like how far it will teleport me?

++METHOS
Administration
Administration

Post by ++METHOS »

Floydandsome wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 2:48 am
because sometimes if I point my gun to the ground it will teleport me underground. Is there a standard like how far it will teleport me?
-Be careful not to unknowingly execute the reticle teleport multiple times because you can teleport through objects, including the ground.

I have not tested the limits, but I suppose that it would depend on your draw distance and whether or not objects are rendered at that distance. When I use it, I can teleport to anything that I can see. Unfortunately, this game has a lot of empty surfaces, so you may fall through the map a lot, especially on tops of buildings.

Floydandsome
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Floydandsome »

++METHOS wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 5:53 am
Floydandsome wrote:
-Be careful not to unknowingly execute the reticle teleport multiple times because you can teleport through objects, including the ground.

I have not tested the limits, but I suppose that it would depend on your draw distance and whether or not objects are rendered at that distance. When I use it, I can teleport to anything that I can see. Unfortunately, this game has a lot of empty surfaces, so you may fall through the map a lot, especially on tops of buildings.
yeah...
It only there's a way for me to import model into the game to give solid ground on the rooftop.

Floydandsome
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Floydandsome »

++METHOS wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 5:53 am
Floydandsome wrote:

Of sorry I forgot to mentioned
The infinite ammo seems not working for the grenade launcher

And is it possible to give godmode for vehicles?