God of War

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
PeaceBeUponYou
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: God of War

Post by PeaceBeUponYou »

SunBeam wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 5:14 pm
I would really appreciate if you look at the table and see how I made.
I didnt even downloaded your table. I made this all by myself, I even have the tracers. And if still do not believe me I can show you how I found it from scratch. (All the strings and IDs. EVERYTHING)
Do not go on thinking you are the only one who can do it.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

PeaceBeUponYou wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 5:52 pm
Do not go on thinking you are the only one who can do it.
I did not imply that. It's just I can't fully believe you've not pulled your nose out of your monitor for a split second and checked out whatever else is available around on this forum, my table, aSwedishMagyar's, just so you wouldn't redo all of that work. So please spare me the pretenses that you've come up with everything on your own with zero inspiration.

I saw how you do what you do. A game-hacker like you with high morals and principles surely TESTS his shit before releasing it, doesn't he? And, like I mentioned, the way in which either of us is invoking components of Lua:AddResource (call with 5-6 args) will crash the game after several runs. Be it pure CE Lua or ASM thread (like you do, with flags). But I'm sure you already know that, right? Otherwise why would you not warn the users who are going to use your table which will crash their asses?

PeaceBeUponYou
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by PeaceBeUponYou »

no it does not crash, the lua script only unlocks resources. It filters out other objects (lures, ruins) and only deals with resources. The asm one unlocks the items by invoking a function of 4 parameters and I have used it like 20 times in a single run, it did not crash. So please check it out first before telling me it crashes.
Morals? I own nobody nothing. whoever pays, gets it simple as that.

Look man believe it or not, I did not even download your CT. I can prove how I made it all, I even have some of the tracers saved. After that, if you still want to be dumbass so be it. I do not want any bad blood with anyone especially when someone thinks I STOLE from him.
Last edited by PeaceBeUponYou on Wed Jan 19, 2022 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PeaceBeUponYou
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by PeaceBeUponYou »

I just checked your post. "Hashes", really? do you even know those hashes are not hard coded. Game generates those hashes using a script encryption function. (Function encrypts the object name, which in the text file I provided with my CT are preset in "[]"). It uses a sequence of a few instructions, I can show you if you want.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

PeaceBeUponYou wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 6:13 pm
no it does not crash, the lua script only unlocks resources. It filters out other objects (lures, ruins) and only deals with resources. The asm one unlocks the items by invoking a function of 4 parameters and I have used it like 20 times in a single run, it did not crash. So please check it out first before telling me it crashes.
Morals? I own nobody nothing. whoever pays, gets it simple as that.

Look man believe it or not, I did not even downloaded your CT. I can prove how I made it all, I even have some of the tracers saved. After that, if you still want to be dumbass so be it. I do not want any bad blood with anyone especially when someone thinks I STOLE from him.
I think you're simply going obtuse here. So here goes:

1) Fine, you've done all by yourself. Let's move on, shall we?

2) I have tested your script and IT CRASHES after 5-6 runs. Both me and cfemen did, so don't give me the bullshit you're explaining that it filters this and that. Try with different items and NOT ONLY RESOURCES. Otherwise, why the hell did you add all 1677 items to the list, if it's supposed to be "filtering" things? Filter them out yourself.

3) The function needs 6 arguments. Not 4. Here's an example from the game's own code:

Code: Select all

00000001406CE55C | C64424 28 00                     | MOV BYTE PTR SS:[RSP+28],0                             |
00000001406CE561 | 48:894424 20                     | MOV QWORD PTR SS:[RSP+20],RAX                          |
00000001406CE566 | 45:33C9                          | XOR R9D,R9D                                            | r9d:&"PE"
00000001406CE569 | 8BD7                             | MOV EDX,EDI                                            |
00000001406CE56B | 48:8BCE                          | MOV RCX,RSI                                            |
00000001406CE56E | E8 5D0E0000                      | CALL gow.1406CF3D0                                     |
If we name 1406CF3D0 == AddResources, then: AddResources( rcx, rdx, r8, r9, [rsp+20], [rsp+28] ). 6 args. Not 4.

You're calling the function with insufficient args and insist telling me it doesn't crash T_T.. Please test your work properly: enable the script, then try 5-6 items from that big list of yours, including gear, armor, etc. You will see the game freezes at some point and crashes to desktop.

4) Why did I look into your table? a) to determine if you're using some stuff I posted; b) to see if your way doesn't crash the game after several runs.

5) It's one thing to post the table as a standalone individual, promoting your Patreon. That's fine. It's another thing to post it on behalf of someone else, basically showing you're advertising for another site. Sure, still your work, but if that's how you've learned to promote things in other places, learn we don't tolerate that. The fact that it's posted there and not here shows us where your "base of operations" lies.

Cheers.

P.S.: Notice how the site you're advertising is a filtered word on FRF (being replaced with "fearlessrevolution")? Guess why..

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodaxis »

Great work presumably but seeing as how I need to pay for it I wouldn't know.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

PeaceBeUponYou wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 6:21 pm
I just checked your post. "Hashes", really? do you even know those hashes are not hard coded. Game generates those hashes using a script encryption function. (Function encrypts the object name, which in the text file I provided with my CT are preset in "[]"). It uses a sequence of a few instructions, I can show you if you want.
Yes. HASHES. Here..

PERM encoding:

PermHashMe:
sub rsp,28
xor r9d,r9d
lea r10,[rcx+1]
mov al,[rcx]
@@:
movzx r8d,al
lea r10,[r10+1]
sub al,61
cmp al,19
lea ecx,[r8-20]
movzx edx,cl
cmova edx,r8d
movzx eax,dl
add rax,r9
imul r9,rax,401
mov rax,r9
shr rax,6
xor r9,rax
movzx eax,byte ptr [r10-1]
test al,al
jne short @b
mov rax,r9
jmp short +3
xor rax,rax
add rsp,28
ret
And the items are hashed differently when you ACQUIRE them.

HashMe:
sub rsp,28
xor r11,r11
mov r9,rcx
movzx r8d,byte ptr [r9]
test r8l,r8l
je short HashMe_null
inc r9
test r8l,r8l
je short HashMe_null
  HashMe_loop:
  movzx edx,r8l
  lea r9,[r9+1]
  sub r8l,61
  cmp r8l,19
  movzx r8d,byte ptr [r9-1]
  lea eax,[rdx-20]
  movzx ecx,al
  cmova ecx,edx
  movzx eax,cl
  add rax,r11
  imul r11,rax,401
  mov rax,r11
  shr rax,6
  xor r11,rax
  test r8l,r8l
  jne short HashMe_loop
  jmp short +3
HashMe_null:
xor rax,rax
add rsp,28
ret
Add those to your CE and run a known string through each. You will see the results you get T_T. So yes, I DO KNOW.

Please do your research better than having some snarky comebacks at me. I've been analyzing this game for quite a while now. And if you get to do that, you'll find out that the algorithm is this: [Link] (notice the word HASH in that link?):

// An implementation of Jenkins's one-at-a-time hash
// <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jenkins_hash_function>
function hashString(key) {
    var hash = 0, i = key.length;

while (i--) {
        hash += key.charCodeAt(i);
        hash += (hash << 10);
        hash ^= (hash >> 6);
    }
    hash += (hash << 3);
    hash ^= (hash >> 11);
    hash += (hash << 15);
    return hash;
}
Again, yes, HASHES.

And again, I DID NOT SAY YOU STOLE FROM ME. I also posted that I DID NOT IMPLY THAT. If lashed out at you it's because he didn't understand I WAS TALKING ABOUT CREDITING. Now.. if you've done everything by yourself, with zero inspiration, then there's no need to credit anyone and you can rest assured I won't bother you again.

One thing though, don't ever again advertise your work that way, on behalf of other sites, trying to pull in members to subscribe with your table.

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodaxis »

I'm hoping down the line it'll be possible to edit the stat values on the enchantments like you could on ps4.

salineprune
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by salineprune »

bloodaxis wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 4:34 am
I'm hoping down the line it'll be possible to edit the stat values on the enchantments like you could on ps4.
I think on the other GoW CE Forum Topic there is a table somewhere that does this.
But it is currently causing a bug that prevents you from blocking/parrying, so the shield ends up being useless.

No fix as of yet, just have to wait.

HiIios
Cheater
Cheater

Post by HiIios »

Hey man i've used so many different Trainers and i forgot that tables are way better, Sun beams is a little more on the complex side for me.. And yours is straight forward is simple.. Only thing is He had Items you can ad in as you do.. But how do i give myself (Perfect +) amor an all that

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

HiIios wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 11:12 pm
Hey man i've used so many different Trainers and i forgot that tables are way better, Sun beams is a little more on the complex side for me.. And yours is straight forward is simple.. Only thing is He had Items you can ad in as you do.. But how do i give myself (Perfect +) amor an all that
It's a good thing aSwedishMagyar can buy himself a coffee with your comment ;)

jesjames79
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jesjames79 »

Thank you all for your hard work. It is very much appreciated!

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodaxis »

salineprune wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 7:03 pm
I think on the other GoW CE Forum Topic there is a table somewhere that does this.
But it is currently causing a bug that prevents you from blocking/parrying, so the shield ends up being useless.

Yeah I used sunbeams console and added like 250 of each of the yggdrassil dews which gave me the stats permanently, saved me the hassle.

gunbalde60
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gunbalde60 »

How does the inventory editor works? Im going into un-initialized marking what I want nothing happens, I tried putting a 1 on the value nothing happens either. Any help will be appreciated.

Mandingosaurus
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Mandingosaurus »

bloodaxis wrote:
Fri Jan 21, 2022 7:45 pm
salineprune wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 7:03 pm

Yeah I used sunbeams console and added like 250 of each of the yggdrassil dews which gave me the stats permanently, saved me the hassle.
I am new here, I will try to avoid asking stupid questions, but how did you manage to edit the yggdrassil dews using SunBeam's table...