Expeditions: Rome

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Isgnanik
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Expeditions: Rome

Post by Isgnanik »

worked fine for me. Many Thanks.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

SoldierVG
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SoldierVG »

Hello tfigment,
First off, thanks for the table! works like a charm and thanks for keeping it updated.
So i wanted to ask if it would be possible to copy a specific character skill from one character to another?
For example i'm currently on a mission in Gallia where you capture an enemy stalker and he's got that neat ,,camouflage" skill and i can even see it in the ability bar, would it be possible to copy that skill to for example my saggitarius? If it's possible how hard would it be?
PS: I can see that npc stalker character in the last accessed character tab in the table you've provided us.. that should help a little i think.
Thanks in advance and keep up the good work :)

zacrabor
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by zacrabor »

tfigment wrote:
Wed Jan 26, 2022 11:52 pm
Rausch0r wrote:
Wed Jan 26, 2022 8:07 pm
Is it possible to respec/reset the characters removing all their skills somehow?
There is no exposed removeperk function that I can call. I likely would have to call the hashtable remove function which probably works but I ran into a lot of strange behavior getting the Item Arrays growing as they were similar in that the necessary functions are not available (probably optimized out). So I'm not eager as its not actually fun anymore but I recognize that people likely will want it and it will come up repeatedly. This is second request in this thread I've seen.
They added a way to respec once in death and glory but only if you have a save file older than the current patch. Maybe there is a way you can call it? That would be pretty nice since there is no other way to respec at the moment.
Thank you for your work

Big Bad Cat
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Big Bad Cat »

The first table has not been updated yet...

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

SoldierVG wrote:
Mon Apr 25, 2022 9:46 am
So i wanted to ask if it would be possible to copy a specific character skill from one character to another?
Skills are stored in a map. Its kind of hard to make sense of maps in CE. If we knew the pointer of the skill we could probably call the AddSkill with it. Alas it is hard to properly locate that pointer. This is separate from the skill tree though not sure its necessary to have the skill in the tree as well to avoid problems. Might be able to get skills selected in the character screen but not sure its easy to see the skills for another entity. So unfortunately its probably not easy at this point to add random skills. I"m not actively playing the game so I dont think I'll spend any additional time on this request.

SoldierVG
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SoldierVG »

Ah, i see.
Oh well it was worth asking at least :D
Keep up the good work!

SoldierVG
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SoldierVG »

Btw is there any way to get definition address of a specific npc armor? for example: two npcs in the game (Lucullus and Hadrianus) have an unique unobtainable armor - same model but different tint, probably based on a specific army's color they belong to..
Or they don't actually ,,wear" that armor, instead they're just a pre-made npc pawns and it's impossible to get a definition address on that armor they're wearing?
I know we have a function where we can create an item based on a definition address, however, since we never have access to that specific NPC's inventory it's difficult to get that address..if there's even a one to begin with.
Thanks in advance

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

SoldierVG wrote:
Tue Apr 26, 2022 2:54 pm
Btw is there any way to get definition address of a specific npc armor?
Going to disappoint again. The answer is its probably very possible. Pointers to armor and stuff is available from the ARomePawn object (I may have even left that in the current table but may have removed). One just needs a pointer to the pawn of interest to then get their active inventory. That presumably can be obtained on enemies if there is some way to target them which presumably can happen during combat either through mouse selection or list of people on map or something.

The disappointing part is I'm not motivated and nobody else seems to be hacking on it like I did. I'll think about it but this stuff takes like 1-2 hours to sort out and I can do other things with that time.

Edit: Ok it got in my head and I decided to accept the challenge.

Added 2 new experimental features. Find Speaker Pawn Pointer for if you initiate conversation this typically is triggered and last Highlighted/Accessed character which works when highlighting pawns in combat. You can update the pActor pointer from the one of those manually (I could automate this but I dont care enough right now). That gives access to Equipment under Last Selected Character which has definitions for Weapons/Armor stuff. Note that many people at camp have "invalid" armor and shows up as a bug in inventory and does not seem to be wearable so not sure what they do but they are likely just overriding visuals somewhere which might defeat what you are looking for.
Last edited by tfigment on Wed May 04, 2022 12:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Messy6666
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Messy6666 »

tfigment wrote:
Wed Apr 27, 2022 12:06 am
+1

SoldierVG
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SoldierVG »

tfigment wrote:
Wed Apr 27, 2022 12:06 am

Holy shit, thanks alot!
The new functions are working flawlessly, so i felt like a kid in a sandbox and started experimenting a little bit.
So the first NPC with his unique armor - Lucullus doesn't have any armor definition probably because he's never actually taking part in any combat scenario throghout the game.
Second one - Felix Hadrianus does have an armor definiton address, however, you were right, it's merely a placeholder without any armor visuals so that specific armor must be tied to the NPC pawn visuals itself and it's not an item meant to be worn unfortunately but there's nothing we can do about that.
However, the positive outcome is that now we have access to some NPC abilities, because the abilities are linked to their NPC-only weapons which now we can get for our characters to use too.

Thanks again for your time i know you could have done tons of different things, but you chose to help me out instead, i really appreciate that!

AirMostafa
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by AirMostafa »

Is there a version with skill point modifier like in 1.1,1.2 version?

BoredDuck
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by BoredDuck »

Any chance someone could merge both the tables posted and update them?

Big Bad Cat
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Big Bad Cat »

BoredDuck wrote:
Mon May 02, 2022 2:38 am
Any chance someone could merge both the tables posted and update them?
Great idea. ;)

Shen1412
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Shen1412 »

I noticed that when adding a new perk, it always go to the main character and not the last character picked any idea how to apply said perk to the character? instead of the MC?

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

v24 Proper table released
Shen1412 wrote:
Tue May 03, 2022 6:53 am
I noticed that when adding a new perk, it always go to the main character and not the last character picked any idea how to apply said perk to the character? instead of the MC?
There was a bug in the Entity ID offset which changed and the script was not updated. Surprised it didn't crash honestly. Should work now.