Expeditions: Rome

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Expeditions: Rome

Post by tfigment »

hedop wrote:
Sat Jan 22, 2022 8:37 pm
Oh come on my man. Don't get pissed because a dude with 10 posts talked some bs.
You are correct. People complaining about using cheat tools causing issues is a particular annoyance as though that doesn't come with the table. They are also likely right about something being wrong I'm just not sure what as I've not actually played the game enough when playtesting.

I also have reviewed the table again and there is a problem with the stats part of the table and I will correct that in v4. I think that Ghidra did not construct the structure correctly so offsets are wrong that I used. I do think the first Stats are likely shifted by 4 bytes and I should have caught that sooner I just wasn't using those so was not aware of the issue.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

djkunn
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by djkunn »

tfigment wrote:
Sat Jan 22, 2022 8:27 pm
Kafua wrote:
Sat Jan 22, 2022 8:15 pm
be warned that using the table tfigment posted seems to do weird shit to your game that may permanently harm your playthrough it seems to cause alot of bugs with the praetorians.
I think you probably need to clear about what you are doing because you are making the changes that cause the problems. The table itself does not make the edits for you. So that is spreading potentially unwarranted fear, uncertainty and doubt. There may be values that dont do what you expect but you likely changed them expecting something else. Not everything that is shown is safe to edit but at least to me that should be apparent and a general true for any table.

Edit: Anyway I guess I'm done hijacking this thread with updates if people expect bullet proof tables for this game so they can use the original table or make their own.
I tried changing all my stats to 29 but still they reset to 0, here it is my save, maybe you can check it out why it does reset.
KUUUNNLEGATUS.rar
(687.38 KiB) Downloaded 79 times

LeFiXER
LeFixer
LeFixer

Post by LeFiXER »

tfigment wrote:
Sat Jan 22, 2022 8:27 pm
In all fairness, people should always do their due diligence and create a backup of their save before using cheats/hacks because they can potentially corrupt data. It's not your fault that these people have failed to do just that. Keep up the good work and know that there are many here whom appreciate your work.

Kafua
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Kafua »

firstly, it is not my 'first day' using cheat engine secondly i hooked the table and looked around in it and thats all i did not enable any scripts in so far as i could see, while i'll admit i'm not the most knowledgeable about using CE i do know i did not have missing string issues in the praetorian recruitment screen before the table was activated secondly it was not my purpose to attack, defame or disrespect tfigment for his work i am grateful for anyone who puts in work on these tables, i was simply trying to warn people because this did break my game and even reloading didn't work.

djkunn
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by djkunn »

tfigment wrote:
Sat Jan 22, 2022 8:56 pm
hedop wrote:
Sat Jan 22, 2022 8:37 pm
Oh come on my man. Don't get pissed because a dude with 10 posts talked some bs.
You are correct. People complaining about using cheat tools causing issues is a particular annoyance as though that doesn't come with the table. They are also likely right about something being wrong I'm just not sure what as I've not actually played the game enough when playtesting.

I also have reviewed the table again and there is a problem with the stats part of the table and I will correct that in v4. I think that Ghidra did not construct the structure correctly so offsets are wrong that I used. I do think the first Stats are likely shifted by 4 bytes and I should have caught that sooner I just wasn't using those so was not aware of the issue.
let me know when you update the stats so I can use the stats cheats---

btw thanks for the work you are doing, I did quote you before with my save, if you play with that save (the event of mytilene) that is just a battle event... you will see again the stats reset to 0 xD

and just in case ( I never complained about this or criticized you, just wanted to let you know)

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

I've updated the table again. There was an off by 4 issue with the first 10 values. so they were shifted. I do not think there were any issues with max values if you just modified the "modified value" field. Editing health (not healthmax) could have caused problems but it was always zero for me so not sure. (Apologies to Kafua and djkunn, lets move on and enjoy the game)
djkunn wrote:
Sat Jan 22, 2022 9:38 pm

btw thanks for the work you are doing, I did quote you before with my save, if you play with that save (the event of mytilene) that is just a battle event... you will see again the stats reset to 0 xD

and just in case ( I never complained about this or criticized you, just wanted to let you know)
I see that you BonusActionsMax/Modified value is zero. That is going to set your actions to zero I think. Mine are all at least 1. Not sure why the type shows HealthMax but that seems to be same in my initial saves before using tables.
Last edited by tfigment on Sat Jan 22, 2022 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bobbeh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Bobbeh »

tfigment wrote:
Sat Jan 22, 2022 9:43 pm
I've updated the table again. There was an off by 4 issue with the first 10 values. so they were shifted. I do not think there were any issues with max values if you just modified the "modified value" field. Editing health (not healthmax) could have caused problems but it was always zero for me so not sure. (Apologies to Kafua and djkunn, lets move on and enjoy the game)
Just got around to looking at your table nice work! gonna link it on first post you have pretty much done everything already :D

jjldvic
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jjldvic »

Not to sound ungrateful or anything but is there still no way to unlock all the rhetorical styles?

djkunn
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by djkunn »

tfigment wrote:
Sat Jan 22, 2022 9:43 pm
djkunn wrote:
Sat Jan 22, 2022 9:38 pm

I see that you BonusActionsMax/Modified value is zero. That is going to set your actions to zero I think. Mine are all at least 1. Not sure why the type shows HealthMax but that seems to be same in my initial saves before using tables.
it was the off by 4 issue that made it reset to 0, is working wonderfully now after I change the values, thank you so much :D

(I did change the bonusactionsmax too but did keep resetting before, now they are stuck after changing the value)

RumeZucabr
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by RumeZucabr »

It would be useful to get a pointer for the Legion stats, as in manpower and Legion morale. They're all 4 bytes for any manual searchers, just do it in camp on the replenish screen (where you hire centurion and praetorians, the tent where the old man and gladiator usually stand). Legion morale is [the address for manpower]+14, but my Legion hasn't gotten enough experience points for me to identify the experience value.

Dimensionist
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Dimensionist »

Would it be possible to make it so that the RNG aspect of the crafting is reduced through Cheat Engine? That is, an option wherein rather than the stats of created equipment varying massively due to luck, crafting under the option makes it so that all equipment is crafted at the maximum values possible through RNG.

Mart1z
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Mart1z »

How to edit character stats? I can't see it on the squad management screen - cheateengine ??.

chrys1989
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by chrys1989 »

Dimensionist wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 5:47 am
Would it be possible to make it so that the RNG aspect of the crafting is reduced through Cheat Engine? That is, an option wherein rather than the stats of created equipment varying massively due to luck, crafting under the option makes it so that all equipment is crafted at the maximum values possible through RNG.
That was what I wanted to ask also, it would be suck a quality of life improvment to the game. Its the only thing I hate in the game, to keep having to recraft the same item until you get lucky. And it wouldn't be so bad if it was instant but no, you have to enter camp, walk to the forge, add items to forge, walk to the gate, exit camp, loading screen, wait 40 ingame hours and then re-enter camp, loading screen walk to forge and see if you got lucky, such a stupid mechanic.
Last edited by chrys1989 on Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

dovahkun
Cheater
Cheater

Post by dovahkun »

tfigment wrote:
Sat Jan 22, 2022 6:43 am
WARNING: This table exposes raw values from the game. Edits are not known to be 100% safe to set to anything that can be envisioned. Please be use other tables if you are expecting 100% safe tables. Use with care if you do use.
--
Here is an alternate pointer table that overlaps the others posted. Currently focusing on exposing character stats. Will focus on items more if there is interesting things that can be done. Possible this could work with gog as its using aobscans but I dont have it to test.

Mostly exposes most of the gameplay stats for inspection and testing. Its work in progress so there is a lot of data that is not actually useful or wrong that I was exploring Arrays/additions/multipliers that probably should not be touched but Modified Value seems to work for lot of stats.

The pointer changes when loading locations as it hooks functions the game uses then. But basically is stable when used on the stats/inventory screens. Trying to freeze values could be dangerous as a result so that is not recommended.

Change log:
v2: Add last accessed item (exposes stack count, charges on items). Non stackable items are cannot be duped yet.
v3: Add party manager. Can edit approval values for some characters.
v4: Correct offsets used in table for stats which may be source of instability people have
so the stat changes don't stick right? Tried changing the modified value of various stats (max hp, armor, crit, resistances, etc), they did change on paper. saved the game then reloaded it, they were back to their original values. I guess they're just hardcoded to character class/level and no way around it? CMMIW

danielyee
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by danielyee »

hello mr bobbeh
a very thanks for the great table..i wonder any chance on option crafting..it not worked it seem..tq