Expeditions: Rome

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
RumeZucabr
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Expeditions: Rome

Post by RumeZucabr »

tfigment wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 12:28 am
To everyone regarding the 3 perks, I cannot fix everyones saves. which is why I posted the starter saves. I will look into exposing the persona settings which I think allow customizing looks as I think that should be quick.

Edit: Sorry only hair color is easy so dropping that. portraits are saved as images so not easy to change. Unfortunately, out of time to do anything else. Perks will have to wait until another day.
Funnily, you used the same customization that I did except for hair (the portrait has brown hair) so that's perfect. Thanks again for all of the amazing table options!
YSLY wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 12:30 am
Hey bro i wanted to ask im using the save but wanted to ask if iron man and combat death are off? if not is there a way to turn them off. cheers. mate ty for the save file.
Ironman for sure is off coz I can save. Combat death is turned on by default so I'm assuming it also is on... Characters in this game take three turns after they're knocked unconscious before they actually die unless an enemy finishes them off, which they only do if there's no other conscious enemies in sight, so you should be able to get your praetorians back up with all the table functions before that happens.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

Updated table again. Added difficulty slider access. Should allow for changing Combat Death, Ironman mode. Id not test if that does anything else.

Also there is unique identifier that is attached to each save. Wonder if people should change that to make their games unique (assuming you let statistics upload to the company).

YSLY
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by YSLY »

tfigment wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 1:15 am
Updated table again. Added difficulty slider access. Should allow for changing Combat Death, Ironman mode. Id not test if that does anything else.

Also there is unique identifier that is attached to each save. Wonder if people should change that to make their games unique (assuming you let statistics upload to the company).
AH cheers bro love u man !! no homo

Mefetran
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Mefetran »

@tfigment could you add more lines in praetorian data? 20 at least

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

Mefetran wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 3:32 am
Ok also added cohort data which is infield army data.

Mefetran
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Mefetran »

tfigment wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 4:05 am
Mefetran wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 3:32 am
Ok also added cohort data which is infield army data.
Thx. You are awesome

porcalete
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by porcalete »

This is an amazing work in such a short time ! Thank you for doing this, tfigment !

Since i am a noob at this, i would greatly apreciate if somwone would make a simple guide for item editor. So far i managed to only crush the game while poking around with items :? . Please help.

CobraPL
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CobraPL »

Hmm, how about cheat for # of crafting materials? Especially less common ones.

mhLeague
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by mhLeague »

CobraPL wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 6:52 am
theres already a free crafting option in the OP table

The Mogician
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Mogician »

Anyone managed to figure out how to instantly research strategems? I tried looking for time remaining to no avail. Tried looking for total minutes and individual hours/minutes.

Barrackas
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Barrackas »

Hi,tfigment! don't understand how inf ap works and so on? I change 0 to 1 and that's it? does the infinite use of firsts work on enemies? You can use perks all the time but the moves stay the same (AP)

chrys1989
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by chrys1989 »

Is there any way to make time go faster, like speed up the game when waiting on the world map. I keep trying to make craft weapons and armor and because the stat are random I have to do a lot of crafting until I get the stats I want, and a speed up time cheat would help a lot for waiting on the world map for the forging to finish.

CaesarCzech
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CaesarCzech »

The Mogician wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 8:10 am
Anyone managed to figure out how to instantly research strategems? I tried looking for time remaining to no avail. Tried looking for total minutes and individual hours/minutes.
There is also cap on how many you can research before it stops and you have to return to camp.

Dimensionist
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Dimensionist »

CobraPL wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 6:52 am
Already exists. There's an item editor cheat in tfigment's table.

dovahkun
Cheater
Cheater

Post by dovahkun »

chrys1989 wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 1:28 pm
Is there any way to make time go faster, like speed up the game when waiting on the world map. I keep trying to make craft weapons and armor and because the stat are random I have to do a lot of crafting until I get the stats I want, and a speed up time cheat would help a lot for waiting on the world map for the forging to finish.
just use tfigment's tab on page 3 and you can edit the item (almost) however you want