Expeditions: Rome

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Mefetran
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Expeditions: Rome

Post by Mefetran »

Could someone make "Max roll for craft" option? Or free craft at lest

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Floont
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Floont »

spraypaint295 wrote:
Sat Jan 22, 2022 6:51 am
tfigment wrote:
Sat Jan 22, 2022 6:43 am
Here is an alternate pointer table that overlaps the others posted. Currently focusing on exposing character stats. Will focus on items more if there is interesting things that can be done. Possible this could work with gamepass as its using aobscans but I dont have it to test.

Mostly exposes most of the gameplay stats for inspection and testing. Its work in progress so there is a lot of data that is not actually useful or wrong that I was exploring Arrays/additions/multipliers that probably should not be touched but Modified Value seems to work for lot of stats.

The pointer changes when loading locations as it hooks functions the game uses then. But basically is stable when used on the stats/inventory screens. Trying to freeze values could be dangerous as a result so that is not recommended.
That's pretty awesome. Did you happen to find anything related to character perks?
Yeah, I'm interested about that too. ^^

CaesarCzech
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CaesarCzech »

Anyone founds perks ? Rhetoric styles count as perks. Or approval ?

Also Informing you that both experience and legion morale are 4 byte morale caps at 100 experience doesnt have cap allowing you to set it to ridiculous height like 1 Milion and have legion that can autowin any battle. dont know if pointer is legion specific or for each individual legion

Bobbeh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Bobbeh »

Dimensionist wrote:
Sat Jan 22, 2022 3:26 am
Alright, using the table provided, I added the values for the building resources. Pretty easy really, so all credit should go to Bobbeh.

Here's the table updated with building resources. Now as long as we can edit item quantity in the Crafting tab, along with praetorian approval, I think I'd be set for all the cheats I'd want for this game. :D

ExpeditionsRome-Win64-Shipping.CT

EDIT: Oh, one thing - the values don't automatically update on-screen, but don't worry. You can still buy with the changed values, and if you save and reload, the values should show.
Okay look like the pointer liked to change when it was a new account/lower level compared to further on, uploaded first page 1.1

I've updated the pointers and they seem to be working as expected now (you need to go into the stats tab for them to populate)

Thanks to Dimensionist for adding the building resources, I'll add more soon playing with some stuff but not had proper dedicated time yet!

CaesarCzech
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CaesarCzech »

can someone try to add water ? or crafting and strategem unlock times ?

nillmand2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by nillmand2 »

Mefetran wrote:
Sat Jan 22, 2022 8:22 am
would make crafting things easier, dont think it should work with unique crafting items for unique items

djkunn
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by djkunn »

any cheats for gog version? this is only the steam version, you guys should put that in the title...

I will love some unlimited mov for the gog version, this one only works on steam version.

Sir_Devil
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Sir_Devil »

nillmand2 wrote:
Sat Jan 22, 2022 2:07 pm
Mefetran wrote:
Sat Jan 22, 2022 8:22 am
would make crafting things easier, dont think it should work with unique crafting items for unique items
Yea, that would be neat if someone could make a "ignore resources" or something for crafting! +1

Delacroix
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Delacroix »

Hey, everyone.

This is a great table, thanks so much!

I wanted to ask if it's possible to add companion approval to it, like increase or decrease it, since the way the game adds loyalty is a bit forced.

Pop212121
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Pop212121 »

I would like to know how you can edit the Skill points and xp of a character because it doesn't work for me, do you suppose there's a needed condition for it?

At battle?

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

Some technical notes. Ghidra reverses the game pretty well with the pdb file. It takes a very long time though (hours).

Perks are I believe FGameplayTag which is basically a string and stored in a TSet. These seem like inconvenient data structures for CE to work with. I don't see easy way editing. Will likely need something that can call AddPerk from game code. Skills are also stored in hash table which like set is annoying data structure to work with so probably will just spend unspent perk points.

There a complete CheatManager class but I'm thinking its basically the twitch integration code. Tried to see how to open it but couldn't find an entry point that was actually used.

People can presumably use the IsFollowingParty bit on AActor/ARomePawn to detect if player or enemy is active if you want to hack only on player controlled units.

LeFiXER
LeFixer
LeFixer

Post by LeFiXER »

tfigment wrote:
Sat Jan 22, 2022 2:57 pm
There a complete CheatManager class but I'm thinking its basically the twitch integration code. Tried to see how to open it but couldn't find an entry point that was actually used.
Pretty much all UE4 games have a CheatManager class but not all games make use of it. Just thought I would throw that out there.

sakiboj
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sakiboj »

Hi, no table that is working with gog version?

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

sakiboj wrote:
Sat Jan 22, 2022 3:49 pm
Hi, no table that is working with gog version?
You can try my table posted earlier here. Its using AOB scans so might do something useful also might not.
LeFiXER wrote:
Sat Jan 22, 2022 3:12 pm
Pretty much all UE4 games have a CheatManager class but not all games make use of it. Just thought I would throw that out there.
Thanks. It is used and has a lot of things that we would find useful like add perks and stuff. But it does seem to be the twitch integration class.

Regarding Perks: I was able to change perks for existing character (changed Constitution to Doctor on Bestia) but its structure is complicated and probably dangerous to modify and not easy to expose to people in way that is not likely to cause problems. Its using a hash table as a set so fun stuff like bit arrays have to be updated and better for original code to deal with. The DebugAddPerkToPartyMember does a lot more than I would like.

Also updated table to add access to last accessed item for editing stacks and charges. Not far enough in game to really test it though.

spraypaint295
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by spraypaint295 »

tfigment wrote:
Sat Jan 22, 2022 4:37 pm
Regarding Perks: I was able to change perks for existing character (changed Constitution to Doctor on Bestia) but its structure is complicated and probably dangerous to modify and not easy to expose to people in way that is not likely to cause problems. Its using a hash table as a set so fun stuff like bit arrays have to be updated and better for original code to deal with. The DebugAddPerkToPartyMember does a lot more than I would like.
Thank you for your work on the perks, I'm honestly stopping myself from playing the game until I have all dialogue unlocked :cry: . The 'DebugAddPerkToPartyMember' you mentioned, is that some kind of console command? I've seen some mentions of a console in the game's config files, but haven't been able to get any kind of console to come up in the game by setting a keybinding for it in the input.ini