Expeditions: Rome

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
gyt567j
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Expeditions: Rome

Post by gyt567j »

Can anyone share harpe's Definition Address please? It seems to be a random drop

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

I'll update my table but may not be for a few days. Several options do not work and will have to be corrected.

SmokeMage
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SmokeMage »

tfigment wrote:
Wed Apr 13, 2022 12:39 am
I'll update my table but may not be for a few days. Several options do not work and will have to be corrected.
May I ask if it is possible to change character class or portrait in this game?
I have tried to change character skills myself, skill levels are easy to modify, while change one skill to another skill (of another class) become quite confusion, looks like some sort of location jump, but can't ever get it work.

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

SmokeMage wrote:
Wed Apr 13, 2022 3:05 am
May I ask if it is possible to change character class or portrait in this game?
I have tried to change character skills myself, skill levels are easy to modify, while change one skill to another skill (of another class) become quite confusion, looks like some sort of location jump, but can't ever get it work.
Haven't explored changing character class. Portrait I believe to be possible but not easy to put in table and explain how to use (also not easy to be arbitrary). I walked someone through the process if they wanted to try earlier in the thread (they also wanted copy a specific NPCs portrait). I don't remember if it worked but I thought it did. I'm not going to try support that but you can look it up and try yourself. Things may have changed in current patch level and it was what I would call moderate or advanced for most users.

Traits are in a hash map so addresses can move around thus the helper functions I added to avoid editing those directly. Not exactly sure what you are referring too but this game uses a lot of lists and maps which can make it harder to easily modify and that is likely happening.

I'm not looking to add features to this table so only updating as courtesy to the community as I like it when I tables work after the initial release as well but this game takes quite a bit of effort to add certain features and more than I care to spend on it.

cordnicollas
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by cordnicollas »

Do we know what are the new perk hash values?

porcalete
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by porcalete »

Off topic, i hope i won't bother you guys. Did you notice the guy on the river bank peeing when you return to Rome from expedition? Not fishing, but peeing in the bushes. It's like a major milestone for me, heroic return to Rome and that guy just...doing his "thing" like nothing happened.

iellonis
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by iellonis »

tfigment wrote:
Thu Apr 14, 2022 12:22 am
Portrait I believe to be possible but not easy to put in table and explain how to use (also not easy to be arbitrary). I walked someone through the process if they wanted to try earlier in the thread (they also wanted copy a specific NPCs portrait). I don't remember if it worked but I thought it did. I'm not going to try support that but you can look it up and try yourself. Things may have changed in current patch level and it was what I would call moderate or advanced for most users.
The technique you described to me still works! In fact, the modifications I made to your old cheat table to accomplish it still works -- so the stuff with the "last selected character-->player pawn" table features must still function just fine. The portrait offsets I added to it work like a charm on the current patch level, I just tried it because I had to redo my entire game save to see new patch content.

The only trick is that it has to be a selectable character to grab their portrait, I think? So it worked for the NPC I wanted (Gaius) but there are probably few other circumstances where you can grab an NPC portrait through that technique.

johnnyboy030
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by johnnyboy030 »

Hello, I have version 1.4.0.84.62236. The 1.4 cheat table or the 1.5 versions doesn't work. At the 1.4 version it's working only the unlimited movement.

SmokeMage
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SmokeMage »

iellonis wrote:
Fri Apr 15, 2022 4:04 am
tfigment wrote:
Thu Apr 14, 2022 12:22 am
Portrait I believe to be possible but not easy to put in table and explain how to use (also not easy to be arbitrary). I walked someone through the process if they wanted to try earlier in the thread (they also wanted copy a specific NPCs portrait). I don't remember if it worked but I thought it did. I'm not going to try support that but you can look it up and try yourself. Things may have changed in current patch level and it was what I would call moderate or advanced for most users.
The technique you described to me still works! In fact, the modifications I made to your old cheat table to accomplish it still works -- so the stuff with the "last selected character-->player pawn" table features must still function just fine. The portrait offsets I added to it work like a charm on the current patch level, I just tried it because I had to redo my entire game save to see new patch content.

The only trick is that it has to be a selectable character to grab their portrait, I think? So it worked for the NPC I wanted (Gaius) but there are probably few other circumstances where you can grab an NPC portrait through that technique.
I still don't quite understand this. From what I read, I need to first let the scripts to find the character, 1C5AEAA0400 for example, then +$304? What does that mean? 1C5AEAA0400 + 304 hexadecimal or +304 decimal ? In my case, I found both 1C5AEAA0530 and 1C5AEAA0704 don't quite fit his description. I wonder if I did something wrong.

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

Updated my table here.
SmokeMage wrote:
Fri Apr 15, 2022 3:28 pm
I still don't quite understand this. From what I read, I need to first let the scripts to find the character, 1C5AEAA0400 for example, then +$304? What does that mean? 1C5AEAA0400 + 304 hexadecimal or +304 decimal ? In my case, I found both 1C5AEAA0530 and 1C5AEAA0704 don't quite fit his description. I wonder if I did something wrong.
$ means decimal in CE. If you use +$304 it will do the correct thing which is why its stated that way. I use decimal in this table as Ghidra generally reports data types with decimal offsets. The offsets haven't changed in current build. Don't use the numbers use the persona offset.
Example
Paste under the Persona =>

Code: Select all

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable>
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>27646</ID>
      <Description>"Portrait Small"</Description>
      <ShowAsHex>1</ShowAsHex>
      <ShowAsSigned>0</ShowAsSigned>
      <VariableType>Array of byte</VariableType>
      <ByteLength>40</ByteLength>
      <Address>+$304</Address>
    </CheatEntry>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>27647</ID>
      <Description>"Portrait Medium"</Description>
      <ShowAsHex>1</ShowAsHex>
      <Address>+$344</Address>
    </CheatEntry>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>27648</ID>
      <Description>"Portrait Large"</Description>
      <ShowAsHex>1</ShowAsHex>
      <Address>+$384</Address>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>

SmokeMage
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SmokeMage »

tfigment wrote:
Sat Apr 16, 2022 1:36 am
Updated my table here.
SmokeMage wrote:
Fri Apr 15, 2022 3:28 pm
$ means decimal in CE. If you use +$304 it will do the correct thing which is why its stated that way. I use decimal in this table as Ghidra generally reports data types with decimal offsets. The offsets haven't changed in current build. Don't use the numbers use the persona offset.
Example
Paste under the Persona =>

Code: Select all

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable>
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>27646</ID>
      <Description>"Portrait Small"</Description>
      <ShowAsHex>1</ShowAsHex>
      <Address>+$304</Address>
    </CheatEntry>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>27647</ID>
      <Description>"Portrait Medium"</Description>
      <ShowAsHex>1</ShowAsHex>
      <Address>+$344</Address>
    </CheatEntry>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>27648</ID>
      <Description>"Portrait Large"</Description>
      <ShowAsHex>1</ShowAsHex>
      <Address>+$384</Address>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>
Thanks, It worked! It was indeed persona + 130h ($304), I was doubt it before, because these "FF FF FF FF 00 00 00 00 XX XX XX 00 00 00 00 00" sort of strings doesn't look like pointers. I was about to get Liviana's portrait, which turns out much harder than I expected.

PS: My mistake, turn out I only need to float the mouse on a character to "select" that character, that makes changing portrait to an NPC quite easy.

azer1996
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by azer1996 »

0000000000A6C00B constitution
0000000000A6BF58 ethos
0000000000A6BF63 logos
0000000000A6BF6E pathos
gog latest version

selo
Cheater
Cheater

Post by selo »

is there a way to undo some upgrade you made in camp?

azer1996
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by azer1996 »

no

azer1996
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by azer1996 »

some options are not working at the latest table skill points and some other