Expeditions: Rome

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
ElectroBeam
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Expeditions: Rome

Post by ElectroBeam »

ElectroBeam wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 6:53 pm
New Patch Notes 1.1.3, today
Spoiler
v1.1.3 - Patch Notes
Hey we have patched a large number of localisation issues / crashes

- A large update to the game's localisation for all languages. There are still a few translation updates that will be added in future patches
- A number of crash fixes for improved overall game stability.
- A fix for a progression issue involving the encounter with Cassius during the Whack the Mole quest.
- Fixed an issue with the Deianeira character appearing in sections of the game she is not supposed to be based on story decisions. There may still be one remaining scene she could show up in based on story decisions which we are investigating for an upcoming patch
New update, table update needed :)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Bobbeh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Bobbeh »

ElectroBeam wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 11:38 pm
ElectroBeam wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 6:53 pm
New Patch Notes 1.1.3, today
Spoiler
v1.1.3 - Patch Notes
Hey we have patched a large number of localisation issues / crashes

- A large update to the game's localisation for all languages. There are still a few translation updates that will be added in future patches
- A number of crash fixes for improved overall game stability.
- A fix for a progression issue involving the encounter with Cassius during the Whack the Mole quest.
- Fixed an issue with the Deianeira character appearing in sections of the game she is not supposed to be based on story decisions. There may still be one remaining scene she could show up in based on story decisions which we are investigating for an upcoming patch
New update, table update needed :)
Updated my little scripts tfigments list still works for everything else :)

RumeZucabr
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by RumeZucabr »

YSLY wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 11:19 pm
Does the Try Add Perk work for anyone else here? if so could someone help me for cheers.
Edited to shut up. Every time I open my uninformed yap, tfigment comes back with more wonders. XD
Last edited by RumeZucabr on Tue Jan 25, 2022 2:54 am, edited 2 times in total.

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

I have a new process for adding perks. This is experimental like everything else and I cannot guarantee outcomes.

1. Create new game Select one of the 3 perks. Advance to First Battle. Make sure your character is selected. Get the "Last Selected Character | Perks | Map of Hashes | [0]" Value and save it. Value should look like 0000000000A1A155
2. Try again with the another perk selected. And then again if you like to finish it out. Should have the 3 perks now.
3. Load your normal save
4. Use the Experimental > Try Add Perk. Change "Perk HashValue" to one of the ones you did not have from the copied values.
5. Click the AddPerk Button. You should see the Num Perks change on your character and Stats page now show it.

You can use this to get perks from other characters as well by copying the hash values from those characters. If you feel daring you can add perks to your praetorians by setting the entity id value to match the one in the Last Selected Character area.
Last edited by tfigment on Tue Jan 25, 2022 2:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

yearhyearh
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by yearhyearh »

any way to switch personality types? or maybe even have all different types available simulataneously?
edit: wait nvm just looked at the thread more properly, sorry.
Last edited by yearhyearh on Tue Jan 25, 2022 3:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

dupersudi
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by dupersudi »

tfigment wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 2:47 am
I have a new process for adding perks. This is experimental like everything else and I cannot guarantee outcomes.

1. Create new game Select one of the 3 perks. Advance to First Battle. Make sure your character is selected. Get the "Last Selected Character | Perks | Map of Hashes | [0]" Value and save it. Value should look like 0000000000A1A155
2. Try again with the another perk selected. And then again if you like to finish it out. Should have the 3 perks now.
3. Load your normal save
4. Use the Experimental > Try Add Perk. Change "Perk HashValue" to one of the ones you did not have from the copied values.
5. Click the AddPerk Button. You should see the Num Perks change on your character and Stats page now show it.

You can use this to get perks from other characters as well by copying the hash values from those characters. If you feel daring you can add perks to your praetorians by setting the entity id value to match the one in the Last Selected Character area.
I can happily confirm this worked for me, thank you so much!

YSLY
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by YSLY »

tfigment wrote:

3. Load your normal save

Cheers mate i just used the save u gave us and found all the 3 perks and added to the character and it works. TY man

yearhyearh
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by yearhyearh »

I can't activate the "last selected character" script in v13, but I could on v12, anyone care to hlep me out?

YSLY
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by YSLY »

So using that method found out u can add other people perks to yourself but i do not know if they will work in game (during battle) or it will crash xD.

YSLY
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by YSLY »

yearhyearh wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 3:12 am
I can't activate the "last selected character" script in v13, but I could on v12, anyone care to hlep me out?
Try restart your game close and open it that usually fixes it for me.

yearhyearh
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by yearhyearh »

YSLY wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 3:14 am
yearhyearh wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 3:12 am
Try restart your game close and open it that usually fixes it for me.
yup, that worked.. or updating cheat engine did.. not sure which

djkunn
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by djkunn »

tfigment wrote:

3. Load your normal save

So you made some type of search to get the hash of the perks¿?
Thats very smart :D

Mefetran
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Mefetran »

@tfigment could you add 2 strings in base stats in item editor? Some items have more than 4 main stats

variante
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by variante »

Mefetran wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 8:07 am
@tfigment could you add 2 strings in base stats in item editor? Some items have more than 4 main stats
You can add yourself by progressing the offsets (takes like 10 seconds looking at the code). I managed to get it up to 24 main stats by using array in "Combined Stats Modifiers". Heck, by using the pointer address trick for base and affix I posted, then grabbing the array the game calculated for combined stats, you can have as many stats as you want.

Some discoveries on the item's definition: changing an equipment's definition allows you to equip anyone with anything it seems. You can turn ownership-locked gear into other gears without changing stats or weapon skills. Turning an armor to a talisman will let you equip it in the talisman slot. Though if you equip non-archer with a bow, the game seems to use throw range instead of accuracy to determine shooting range, weird behaviors there.

Another neat thing: each unique equipment has a special effect that cannot be found in the table so far. These effects are not attached to item's definition, meaning you can have these effects on regular gears as well. Here's a common talisman I managed to add on a special effect from Julia's unique armor, which turning it unique for some reason (it doesn't say unique in the definition). There must be a variable for special effect in the item object that can be changed.
'Unique' (actually common) talisman with added special effect
Also, if you want to equip any weapon/shield in the offhand, just turn it into a fist -> equip in offhand -> turn back to original weapon. You'd get all the weapon skills from that piece as well, and the stats window will show offhand damage as if the character is dual-wielding.
Last edited by variante on Tue Jan 25, 2022 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

dovahkun
Cheater
Cheater

Post by dovahkun »

variante wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 8:29 am
Heck, by using the pointer address trick for base and affix I posted, then grabbing the array the game calculated for combined stats, you can have as many stats as you want.
as I stated, the game crashes after I put 4 in numarray and maxarray, please elaborate how you did it.
anyway did you manage to give defensive type stats to weapons? like health?