Expeditions: Rome

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Victor_Lanskoy
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Expeditions: Rome

Post by Victor_Lanskoy »

Kilnham wrote:
Mon Dec 26, 2022 1:43 am

I found a way to activate the developer console and got a dump of commands.
By what command or option did you get a dump of all possible commands in the console? Please share)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Darth_Alaks
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Darth_Alaks »

tfigment wrote:
Mon Jul 04, 2022 10:38 pm
As far as I'm aware there was not actually a need for an update. I was not able to check for a couple of weeks but when I could it seemed fine so I didn't bother posting. If that is incorrect then please feel free to point out what is not working and I'll try to look at it.
First of all, thank you so much for the incredibly cool and multifunctional table! Only thanks to you, I managed to get really decent equipment in the game, and not that random trash that is crafted in an honest way)

But unfortunately, the Perk Array Size function does not work, it is impossible to increase the number of available perks for Praetorians.

After changing the value of the function, the game freezes when choosing the changed Praetorian for a few seconds. After that, the character has a third perk, but it is identical to the first, and it cannot be changed in any way.

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

Darth_Alaks wrote:
Thu Mar 30, 2023 8:39 am
But unfortunately, the Perk Array Size function does not work, it is impossible to increase the number of available perks for Praetorians.
You are not supposed to change Perk Array Size directly as that will cause crashes. You are supposed to use Try Add Perk below the hashes and the add the hash value that way. I tested in the version I have which was updated last August or so and that still worked fine.

Darth_Alaks
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Darth_Alaks »

tfigment wrote:
Fri Mar 31, 2023 1:55 am
You are supposed to use Try Add Perk below the hashes and the add the hash value that way. I tested in the version I have which was updated last August or so and that still worked fine.
But this function does not work for me at all, unfortunately. More precisely, it only works on the main character if I use the "Click to Add Perk Value to main player" substring. No effect with the Praetorians. I probably just don't understand how it works.

Well, on the other hand, I found a slightly more complicated way to add perks. First, I use the console activator from this thread to add any additional perk to the desired praetorian during the battle. And then, with the help of your table, I change the Map Of Hashes to the perk values I need. In this way, everything works out. So anyway - thank you so much again for the table- the other functions I need work great!

furionoso
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by furionoso »

I tried using the UE 4 unlocker but it just doesn't work for me to get the console up and running. Even when I tried switching the console key around in case it was something with that. Any help available please?

LordSunday
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by LordSunday »

I wish there was a way to just get denarii. I don't want to flood myself with every material

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

LordSunday wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2024 9:28 pm
I wish there was a way to just get denarii. I don't want to flood myself with every material
My table on page 3 or so had that under global pointers. I'm not checking if it still works since I uninstalled game a long time ago.

FoolishRaven
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by FoolishRaven »

One minor note for the Gladiator DLC. If you're trying to edit Retaliation Chance on an item, the Type value is 3A (pretty simple, since the last one currently on the table is 39). In lieu of another table, it's a pretty simple change to right click on Type, "Set/Change dropdown selection options" and uncheck "Disallow manual input" (and manually type in 3A) or edit the table to add "3A:RetaliationChance" through the same menu.

Not sure if that was already shared, but I couldn't find that value, so I looked it up on a Scissor I.