Expeditions: Rome

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Expeditions: Rome

Post by tfigment »

Barrackas wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 10:35 am
Hi,tfigment! don't understand how inf ap works and so on? I change 0 to 1 and that's it? does the infinite use of firsts work on enemies? You can use perks all the time but the moves stay the same (AP)
I'm just exposing the data from the Cheat Manager that is already in the game. Only the developers can answer all of the questions. From my experience it gives you infinite actions but not movement. Does not give the enemy the same. I have not bother to trace everything about it but I assume its reasonably safe to use since its what the devs use when they debug I assume.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Coga
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Coga »

dovahkun wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 3:13 pm
just use tfigment's tab on page 3 and you can edit the item (almost) however you want
How'd you get it to work? It doesn't seem to do anything for me; is there anything I should keep in mind while editing item stats and whatnot?

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

The Mogician wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 8:10 am
Anyone managed to figure out how to instantly research strategems? I tried looking for time remaining to no avail. Tried looking for total minutes and individual hours/minutes.
I did see that there was a world time speed multiplier value on the worldsettings class. Not sure if its tied to the one that is actually on the toolbar on the worldmap. That is probably related. Don't have time to give more specifics right now. But maybe its a lead.

The Cheat Manager has add time/set time functions which manipulate the UTimelineManager class which has TimeSpeedMultiplier and Current time values. The FDateTime is a long integer and guessing that research is set to expire at specific time or something.

UTimeEvent::GetTimeLeft maybe of interest. There is a Duration on UTimeEvent and there is a ETimeEventIcon::Research. So guessing research is a UTimeEvent.
Coga wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 3:42 pm
How'd you get it to work? It doesn't seem to do anything for me; is there anything I should keep in mind while editing item stats and whatnot?
My experience is you have to edit all of the arrays at same time. I had more success with changing values on Base stats. On Affix stats I was able to actually change them to other types like HealthMax to give a cowl +100 HP

Also please recognize that you are seeing us figure it out as well. I dont think anyone but the developers know how it works properly. We are just tapping and and messing with it.
Last edited by tfigment on Mon Jan 24, 2022 4:19 pm, edited 3 times in total.

porcalete
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by porcalete »

Coga wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 3:42 pm
dovahkun wrote:
just use tfigment's tab on page 3 and you can edit the item (almost) however you want
That's exactly what i also need. I really struggle to mod the items and i honestly don't know how to do it. A tutorial would be nice.

variante
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by variante »

tfigment wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 3:43 pm
My experience is you have to edit all of the arrays at same time. I had more success with changing values on Base stats. On Affix stats I was able to actually change them to other types like HealthMax to give a cowl +100 HP
You only need to edit the base and affix arrays, then save->load->re-equip if you had it on. You can change the affix the exact same way you change the base, no difference whatsoever. They are so identical that you can attach a base array to the affix array by changing the pointer address, and everything would work.

Here's the full steps: take a common gear with length 4 base array and no suffix, copy-paste the address pointing to base array, to where the pointer address to affix array is stored (which is originally 0 since null pointer), change the ArrayNum and ArrayMax for suffix to 4, save and load. At this point, the game will crash, just load again and a separate array object will be properly instantiated for suffix. Then you can change types and values to whatever and do the save-reload to apply the change (no crash).

Also, watch out for hidden stats like "MissChance" and "DamageReduction", the former decreases the success rate of attacks (confirmed), and the latter applies flat reduction to taken damage (speculating). These stats will not show up in the tooltip or stat window, but they work in combat all the same.
Here's the starting armor which had no suffix, but I managed to add 4 suffixes using this method.

chrys1989
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by chrys1989 »

dovahkun wrote:
chrys1989 wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 1:28 pm
Is there any way to make time go faster, like speed up the game when waiting on the world map. I keep trying to make craft weapons and armor and because the stat are random I have to do a lot of crafting until I get the stats I want, and a speed up time cheat would help a lot for waiting on the world map for the forging to finish.

I have tried editing the item, but I don't understand how it works, I select Last Accessed Item, and click on the item in the inventory, and some numbers appear in the table, and when I modify the Base stats array num and max numbers for example, it gives me random results ingame, for example it adds some other stats to the weapon and stuff, but I don't want to add other stats, I want to modify its existing stats, and I don't have a clue how to do that, I have played around with it to no success.
If someone could give me a clear step by step explanation that would be awesome and greatly appreciated.
Last edited by chrys1989 on Mon Jan 24, 2022 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

YSLY
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by YSLY »

Hey guys just a quick question i know the perk thing aint working. but how did u guys mod it like how did u make it to get 3 perks at the start. is it like basic like editing money? or something more complex. as i know there is a save but wanna edit the character. but cant xD. so i wanted to ask how do u add the 3 perks at the start. in addition could we also get the skills from the different option at the start (archer, shield, sword etc)

sanzhik1411
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sanzhik1411 »

Hey guys,just tried to modificate movement points, so as result Tabat has only 3 movement points and I dont any idea how to restore normal values. Any ideas and instructions?

Kafua
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Kafua »

perhaps we can mod the game to help assist the table? like a dev console enabler or something along those lines?

YSLY
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by YSLY »

Is there any other mods released couldnt find any on workshop or nexus,

porcalete
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by porcalete »

variante wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 4:03 pm
tfigment wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 3:43 pm
You only need to edit the base and affix arrays, then save->load->re-equip if you had it on. You can change the affix the exact same way you change the base, no difference whatsoever. They are so identical that you can attach a base array to the affix array by changing the pointer address, and everything would work.

Here's the full steps: take a common gear with length 4 base array and no suffix, copy-paste the address pointing to base array, to where the pointer address to affix array is stored (which is originally 0 since null pointer), change the ArrayNum and ArrayMax for suffix to 4, save and load. At this point, the game will crash, just load again and a separate array object will be properly instantiated for suffix. Then you can change types and values to whatever and do the save-reload to apply the change (no crash).

Also, watch out for hidden stats like "MissChance" and "DamageReduction", the former decreases the success rate of attacks (confirmed), and the latter applies flat reduction to taken damage (speculating). These stats will not show up in the tooltip or stat window, but they work in combat all the same.
Here's the starting armor which had no suffix, but I managed to add 4 suffixes using this method.
Thank you, managed to mod the item stats, i will dabble later in the affixes stuff.

ElectroBeam
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ElectroBeam »

New Patch Notes 1.1.3, today
Spoiler
v1.1.3 - Patch Notes
Hey we have patched a large number of localisation issues / crashes

- A large update to the game's localisation for all languages. There are still a few translation updates that will be added in future patches
- A number of crash fixes for improved overall game stability.
- A fix for a progression issue involving the encounter with Cassius during the Whack the Mole quest.
- Fixed an issue with the Deianeira character appearing in sections of the game she is not supposed to be based on story decisions. There may still be one remaining scene she could show up in based on story decisions which we are investigating for an upcoming patch
Last edited by ElectroBeam on Mon Jan 24, 2022 11:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nibelton
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Nibelton »

the only thing i need now is costumization unlocker. considering they locked a lot behind twtch stram exclusives,that dont even stream the game if at all,like how dumb you must be to even consider this ? also for the mere fact,that game reset my customizations to none each time i reload the game.

dovahkun
Cheater
Cheater

Post by dovahkun »

variante wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 4:03 pm

I did what you wrote and the game crashes when I save it. Can't load because the save file isn't there. What did I do wrong?

EDIT : it crashes immediately when you hover the cursor to an item too

YSLY
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by YSLY »

Does the Try Add Perk work for anyone else here? if so could someone help me for cheers.