Expeditions: Rome

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
CobraPL
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Expeditions: Rome

Post by CobraPL »

(nevermind)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

variante
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by variante »

Umm, looks like equipment stats are editable and persistent. Offset: +8 from the stack size (+$56+8), this is the pointer address to the stats. From here, 1st stat is at +4, with the others +8 apart, not sure what the values in-between are. These are 4-byte integer.

Fun tidbit: fist stats are also editable and persistent. Just tested this and it works in combat as well, just punched all my enemies to death on insane difficulty :P . Left and right fists' stats are separate though, and so are fists in different slots. 4 fists in total. Looks like another bare-hand build playthrough for me.

dovahkun
Cheater
Cheater

Post by dovahkun »

variante wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 4:32 pm
Umm, looks like equipment stats are editable and persistent. Offset: +8 from the stack size (+$56+8), this is the pointer address to the stats. From here, 1st stat is at +4, with the others +8 apart, not sure what the values in-between are. These are 4-byte integer.

Fun tidbit: fist stats are also editable and persistent. Just tested this and it works in combat as well, just punched all my enemies to death on insane difficulty :P . Left and right fists' stats are separate though, and so are fists in different slots. 4 fists in total. Looks like another bare-hand build playthrough for me.
does it apply to all fists or fists of other characters have other addresses?

demorest2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by demorest2 »

variante wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 4:32 pm

Update 1st table with yr findings or post script pls. Cannt work for me. Wrong numbers...

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

Updated my table. Added Cheat Manager pointer which allows access to flags for infinite AP and Charges in combat.

Regarding the UItem edits. +$64 is Base Stats, +$80 is Affix Stats. Both are arrays. Base Stat Additions + Multipliers start at +$320.

Edit: Updated again since pointers were changing on save load so calculating from static address now

djkunn
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by djkunn »

tfigment wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 6:02 pm
Updated my table. Added Cheat Manager pointer which allows access to flags for infinite AP and Charges in combat.

Regarding the UItem edits. +$64 is Base Stats, +$80 is Affix Stats. Both are arrays. Base Stat Additions + Multipliers start at +$320.

Edit: Updated again since pointers were changing on save load so calculating from static address now
can you make aob cheat for free crafting? I have gog version so that cheat from bobba doesn't work for me.

mhallml
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mhallml »

i would like to know how to raise approval among all my centurions and non companion praetorians

mccoob11
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mccoob11 »

i cant figure out the EXP/Skill points cheat. i have a character selected but when i click it in cheat engine nothing happens...any help would be appreciated

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

Updated my table here.

Added experimental ability to add all 3 Ethos, Logos, Pathos perks to main character. Dont know if this breaks the game or not. Use at own risk.

Also added base item stats up to 4 stats shown. Careful and dont modify beyond the max array size.

spraypaint295
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by spraypaint295 »

tfigment wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 8:44 pm
Updated my table here.

Added experimental ability to add all 3 Ethos, Logos, Pathos perks to main character. Dont know if this breaks the game or not. Use at own risk.

Also added base item stats up to 4 stats shown. Careful and dont modify beyond the max array size.
I just tested out adding the perks. It seems like it adds a perk to the MC, but the icon of the added perk seems to be random (it was the icon for one of the healing perks at first, and then changed to the icon for the constitution perk after closing and reloading the menu) and the tooltip for the perk will be same as the last perk tooltip you hovered over. I tried adding the perk (by activating and deactivating the script) and then saving and reloading the game to see if the perk was displayed correctly then, and it was not. I'm also at a character who has a pathos check (a perk I don't have yet) so I can quickly check his dialogue to see if I have a new option available, and nothing I did was able to unlock the pathos check.

It seems like you're really close on this one (or maybe It's just me screwing it up ;) ), thanks for working on it. I thought for sure we would be waiting for save decryptions before being able to add perks.

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

spraypaint295 wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 9:05 pm
It seems like you're really close on this one (or maybe It's just me screwing it up ;) ), thanks for working on it. I thought for sure we would be waiting for save decryptions before being able to add perks.
Thanks for testing. I'm spending too much time hacking that I haven't advanced the game much to really test.
Last edited by tfigment on Sun Jan 23, 2022 9:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.

spraypaint295
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by spraypaint295 »

tfigment wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 9:08 pm
Thanks for testing. I'm spending too much time hacking that I haven't advanced the game much to really test.
Take a break and play bro, you've been working too much this weekend!

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

spraypaint295 wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 9:16 pm
Take a break and play bro, you've been working too much this weekend!
So I started new game. If you select option with Geminus on the boat to look at you when talking to him you get the 3 options. 2 greyed out for the other perks normally. I added the 3 perks and all 3 options were available and worked. Also I actually think I enjoy hacking games more than playing.

Edit: Played start over with Ethos and the Agrippa Logos option was disabled. Added all 3 perks and the Logos option was unlocked so I think it is likely working correctly at least for me. I think if there is an issue it maybe be that the hashes are different for different people but they are same for me ever for as long as I've looked at them including through many restarts.
Last edited by tfigment on Sun Jan 23, 2022 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

spraypaint295
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by spraypaint295 »

tfigment wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 9:22 pm
So I started new game. If you select option with Geminus on the boat to look at you when talking to him you get the 3 options. 2 greyed out for the other perks normally. I added the 3 perks and all 3 options were available and worked. Also I actually think I enjoy hacking games more than playing.
I am unable to replicate that. Did you have any other scripts running? and when did you activate the scripts? I started a new game, activated the 3 scripts as soon as the dialogue with Geminus began, and a few lines later, only the rhetoric option I had picked at creation was available. Even after walking over to the captain, still only one option was available.

I have attached a save further into act 1, standing in front of a character with a ethos check, you could use this for testing if you wish.

pw for archive: fearless
Attachments
ethos testing save.rar
(637 KiB) Downloaded 138 times

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

spraypaint295 wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 9:48 pm
bummer works for me. Guessing the hash codes are different for different machines or something. Getting the hashcodes is not easy either. But its strange that it even added the perks for you. It seems to validate if things are correct so would have expected to to skip over bad perks. Thats why I labeled it experimental.

Edit: Here is your save back with perks added by me. same password

Edit 2: removing the save
Last edited by tfigment on Sun Jan 23, 2022 11:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.