Expeditions: Rome

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
variante
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Expeditions: Rome

Post by variante »

dovahkun wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 9:46 am
variante wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 8:29 am
Heck, by using the pointer address trick for base and affix I posted, then grabbing the array the game calculated for combined stats, you can have as many stats as you want.
as I stated, the game crashes after I put 4 in numarray and maxarray, please elaborate how you did it.
anyway did you manage to give defensive type stats to weapons? like health?
Pointer address values are 8 byte since this game is a 64-bit application. Make sure that you're using an array with the proper length first, if the array is only length 2, then setting max to 4 can crash the game. You can see how long the array is by looking at the max at the original point where you grab it. Also, defensive stats don't work on weapons (they appear but don't do anything), but all stats work on non-weapons (armor, helmet, talisman).
Here's the offset for the pointer to base stats array, same offset for affix array also
Here's the offset for the pointer to definition object
Also, to have the game re-calculate the combined stats array, you'd have to reload the game (save first of course).

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

jjldvic
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jjldvic »

tfigment wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 2:47 am
I have a new process for adding perks. This is experimental like everything else and I cannot guarantee outcomes.

1. Create new game Select one of the 3 perks. Advance to First Battle. Make sure your character is selected. Get the "Last Selected Character | Perks | Map of Hashes | [0]" Value and save it. Value should look like 0000000000A1A155
2. Try again with the another perk selected. And then again if you like to finish it out. Should have the 3 perks now.
3. Load your normal save
4. Use the Experimental > Try Add Perk. Change "Perk HashValue" to one of the ones you did not have from the copied values.
5. Click the AddPerk Button. You should see the Num Perks change on your character and Stats page now show it.

You can use this to get perks from other characters as well by copying the hash values from those characters. If you feel daring you can add perks to your praetorians by setting the entity id value to match the one in the Last Selected Character area.
This works for me. Thank you so much, you are a miracle worker.

xam1_
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by xam1_ »

When I try to activate "Unlimited actions" my game just crash, anyone know how to fix?

Dimensionist
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Dimensionist »

Tested out the perks cheat. Works with the new changes, so thanks, @tfigment.

Anyway, does anyone have all the modifiers? Could they tell me what are the highest values the various affixes can have?

I want to use the table to bypass the gacha and make sure I get the best version of an item possible when crafting, but I don't want to make the values too big.

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

Dimensionist wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 2:21 pm
Anyway, does anyone have all the modifiers? Could they tell me what are the highest values the various affixes can have?
I'm not sure they have upper limits. Also not sure we can easily crawl through all items to see what the practical limits are. That I think is mostly stored in the data files not in the code.
Item Modifier Types

Code: Select all

00:HealthMax
01:ShieldStrengthMax
02:MovementMax
03:AttackActionsMax
04:OpportunityActionsMax
05:BonusActionsMax
08:CriticalDamage
09:DamageReduction
0a:CriticalChance
0b:Accuracy
0c:BludgeoningResistance
0d:PiercingResistance
0e:SlashingResistance
0f:DodgeChance
10:ParryChance
11:FocusMax
12:FocusSpeed
1d:ExtraBludgeoningDamage
1e:ExtraBludgeoningDamageReduction
1f:ExtraPiercingDamage
20:ExtraPiercingDamageReduction
21:ExtraSlashingDamage
22:ExtraSlashingDamageReduction
23:ArmorMax
24:ArmorDamage
25:PenetratingDamage
28:BaseDamageMinimum
29:BaseDamageMaximum
2a:ExtraOptimalAccuracy
2b:ExtraMaximumAccuracy
2c:Healing
2d:Resistance
2e:FireResistance
2f:PoisonResistance
30:MaximumResistance
31:ArmorCap
32:SlashingAndPiercingResistance
33:SlashingAndBludgeoningResistance
34:BludgeoningAndPiercingResistance
35:ShieldDeflectChance
36:MissChance
37:BludgeoningDamageMultiplier
38:PiercingDamageMultiplier
39:SlashingDamageMultiplier
xam1_ wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 12:45 pm
When I try to activate "Unlimited actions" my game just crash, anyone know how to fix?
You might try my table. Use the Find Cheat Manager > InfiniteAP. It uses AOB scans so might be more resilient to different versions like gog or 1.0 vs 1.1 steam.

dovahkun
Cheater
Cheater

Post by dovahkun »

variante wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 10:01 am
Pointer address values are 8 byte since this game is a 64-bit application. Make sure that you're using an array with the proper length first, if the array is only length 2, then setting max to 4 can crash the game. You can see how long the array is by looking at the max at the original point where you grab it. Also, defensive stats don't work on weapons (they appear but don't do anything), but all stats work on non-weapons (armor, helmet, talisman).
yes I have made sure that the base array is 4 in length. I guess I don't really understand which address to copy and where I should paste it to. Will you be so kind to post screenshots?
also, is it possible to change the flag of an item? For example, I want my left fist to be treated as a shield.
Thanks.

RumeZucabr
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by RumeZucabr »

Mefetran wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 8:07 am
@tfigment could you add 2 strings in base stats in item editor? Some items have more than 4 main stats
You can do this yourself. Ctrl C the last string, ctrl V while it's still selected. Don't adjust address by when pasting, then double click or ctrl+alt+enter to manually adjust the address. If you look at the addresses of the other strings you should be able to see how they progress, it usually ends in $4 or something, just edit the last one to progress further, ie $5. Then ctrl+enter or double click to change the name of that cheat table entry.

I was doing the same for the praetorian approval before tfigment updated it. All thanks goes to tfigment for making very elegant pointers.

RFokichev
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by RFokichev »

Would the camp recourse edit option be making a return?

Yanoto
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Yanoto »

Guys, why when i add "AttackActionMax(99 or 999)" to the item properties in BaseStat, in game it doesnt work?I mean, i see numbers in item stats, but in battle is not work(

RumeZucabr
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by RumeZucabr »

Yanoto wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 9:24 pm
Guys, why when i add "AttackActionMax(99 or 999)" to the item properties in BaseStat, in game it doesnt work?I mean, i see numbers in item stats, but in battle is not work(
Quick save, quick load, then unequip and reequip that item to get the modifiers properly. The data stored in base stats and affix stats are basically combined and recalculated in the modifier arrays... So you can either edit those yourself, or edit only the base stat and affix stat arrays, then save, reload, and reequip to let the game do it for you.

Also, traits cheat is working perfectly, even with editing existing perks. Scout and medic traits all work. Sadly though, it seems commander type traits (reckless, medicus, cautious) have two instances—on the characters, and in another array used during Legion battles. Probably same array where the type of commander—Infantry, cavalry, siege, or logistics—is stored. Not a biggie when you're using the cohort table options already.

TSChampion
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by TSChampion »

Spoiler
Bobbeh wrote:
Sun Jan 16, 2022 1:37 am
Hi All, This is for the Steam version (the one i have :wub: )

Just going to update my little scripts now, tfigment made an awesome injector for materials etc on the link below :)

Current options on mine:

Unlimited actionpoints
Unlmited movement
God mode
God mode & 1 hit kill
Travel food/water unlimited
Free crafting (need base mats first)

tfigment has made an awesome table on Page 3 that has more options than you probably need now! posted below if you are too lazy to press the page number :D
viewtopic.php?p=231358#p231358

Hi Dude, the free craft is always crash, please explain how to by bass it
here is the error report
Spoiler
LoginId:3ed4980749921f2a2bd4c9aa6940161b
EpicAccountId:e645f9935f6e4787b226bd693746ee07

Unhandled exception

ExpeditionsRome_Win64_Shipping!UInventory::TakeStacksWithDefinition() [f:\jenkins\workspace\rome_patch\rome\source\rome\game\inventory\inventory.cpp:98]
ExpeditionsRome_Win64_Shipping!UCraftingManager::SpendCraftingItems() [f:\jenkins\workspace\rome_patch\rome\source\rome\game\crafting\craftingmanager.cpp:539]
ExpeditionsRome_Win64_Shipping!UCraftingManager::SpendCraftingMaterials() [f:\jenkins\workspace\rome_patch\rome\source\rome\game\crafting\craftingmanager.cpp:513]
ExpeditionsRome_Win64_Shipping!UCraftingManager::AddSchematicToQueue() [f:\jenkins\workspace\rome_patch\rome\source\rome\game\crafting\craftingmanager.cpp:253]
ExpeditionsRome_Win64_Shipping!UCraftingManager::execAddSchematicToQueue() [f:\jenkins\workspace\rome_patch\rome\source\rome\game\crafting\craftingmanager.h:92]
ExpeditionsRome_Win64_Shipping!UFunction::Invoke() [f:\jenkins\workspace\rome_patch\engine\source\runtime\coreuobject\private\uobject\class.cpp:4725]
ExpeditionsRome_Win64_Shipping!UObject::CallFunction() [f:\jenkins\workspace\rome_patch\engine\source\runtime\coreuobject\private\uobject\scriptcore.cpp:929]
ExpeditionsRome_Win64_Shipping!UObject::ProcessContextOpcode() [f:\jenkins\workspace\rome_patch\engine\source\runtime\coreuobject\private\uobject\scriptcore.cpp:2763]
ExpeditionsRome_Win64_Shipping!ProcessLocalScriptFunction() [f:\jenkins\workspace\rome_patch\engine\source\runtime\coreuobject\private\uobject\scriptcore.cpp:997]
ExpeditionsRome_Win64_Shipping!ProcessScriptFunction<void (__cdecl*)(UObject *,FFrame &,void *)>() [f:\jenkins\workspace\rome_patch\engine\source\runtime\coreuobject\private\uobject\scriptcore.cpp:828]
ExpeditionsRome_Win64_Shipping!UObject::execLocalVirtualFunction() [f:\jenkins\workspace\rome_patch\engine\source\runtime\coreuobject\private\uobject\scriptcore.cpp:2883]
ExpeditionsRome_Win64_Shipping!ProcessLocalScriptFunction() [f:\jenkins\workspace\rome_patch\engine\source\runtime\coreuobject\private\uobject\scriptcore.cpp:997]
ExpeditionsRome_Win64_Shipping!ProcessScriptFunction<void (__cdecl*)(UObject *,FFrame &,void *)>() [f:\jenkins\workspace\rome_patch\engine\source\runtime\coreuobject\private\uobject\scriptcore.cpp:828]
ExpeditionsRome_Win64_Shipping!UObject::execLocalFinalFunction() [f:\jenkins\workspace\rome_patch\engine\source\runtime\coreuobject\private\uobject\scriptcore.cpp:2890]
ExpeditionsRome_Win64_Shipping!UObject::ProcessInternal() [f:\jenkins\workspace\rome_patch\engine\source\runtime\coreuobject\private\uobject\scriptcore.cpp:1083]
ExpeditionsRome_Win64_Shipping!UFunction::Invoke() [f:\jenkins\workspace\rome_patch\engine\source\runtime\coreuobject\private\uobject\class.cpp:4725]
ExpeditionsRome_Win64_Shipping!UObject::ProcessEvent() [f:\jenkins\workspace\rome_patch\engine\source\runtime\coreuobject\private\uobject\scriptcore.cpp:1912]
ExpeditionsRome_Win64_Shipping!TMulticastScriptDelegate<FWeakObjectPtr>::ProcessMulticastDelegate<UObject>() [f:\jenkins\workspace\rome_patch\engine\source\runtime\core\public\uobject\scriptdelegates.h:488]
ExpeditionsRome_Win64_Shipping!FCallDelegateHelper::CallMulticastDelegate() [f:\jenkins\workspace\rome_patch\engine\source\runtime\coreuobject\private\uobject\scriptcore.cpp:2939]
ExpeditionsRome_Win64_Shipping!UObject::execLocalFinalFunction() [f:\jenkins\workspace\rome_patch\engine\source\runtime\coreuobject\private\uobject\scriptcore.cpp:2890]
ExpeditionsRome_Win64_Shipping!UObject::ProcessInternal() [f:\jenkins\workspace\rome_patch\engine\source\runtime\coreuobject\private\uobject\scriptcore.cpp:1083]
ExpeditionsRome_Win64_Shipping!UObject::ProcessEvent() [f:\jenkins\workspace\rome_patch\engine\source\runtime\coreuobject\private\uobject\scriptcore.cpp:1912]
ExpeditionsRome_Win64_Shipping!TMulticastScriptDelegate<FWeakObjectPtr>::ProcessMulticastDelegate<UObject>() [f:\jenkins\workspace\rome_patch\engine\source\runtime\core\public\uobject\scriptdelegates.h:488]
ExpeditionsRome_Win64_Shipping!UButtonWidget::OnReleasedInternal_Implementation() [f:\jenkins\workspace\rome_patch\rome\source\rome\ui\common\buttonwidget.cpp:157]
ExpeditionsRome_Win64_Shipping!UObject::CallFunction() [f:\jenkins\workspace\rome_patch\engine\source\runtime\coreuobject\private\uobject\scriptcore.cpp:929]
ExpeditionsRome_Win64_Shipping!TBaseUObjectMethodDelegateInstance<0,ULeaderboardQueryCallbackProxy,void __cdecl(void)>::ExecuteIfSafe() [f:\jenkins\workspace\rome_patch\engine\source\runtime\core\public\delegates\delegateinstancesimpl.h:711]
ExpeditionsRome_Win64_Shipping!SButton::OnMouseButtonUp() [f:\jenkins\workspace\rome_patch\engine\source\runtime\slate\private\widgets\input\sbutton.cpp:275]
ExpeditionsRome_Win64_Shipping!FEventRouter::Route<FReply,FEventRouter::FToLeafmostPolicy,FPointerEvent,<lambda_73bb70f2c9167b999fc601bc6c844bdb> >() [f:\jenkins\workspace\rome_patch\engine\source\runtime\slate\private\framework\application\slateapplication.cpp:273]
ExpeditionsRome_Win64_Shipping!FSlateApplication::RoutePointerUpEvent() [f:\jenkins\workspace\rome_patch\engine\source\runtime\slate\private\framework\application\slateapplication.cpp:5707]
ExpeditionsRome_Win64_Shipping!FSlateApplication::ProcessMouseButtonUpEvent() [f:\jenkins\workspace\rome_patch\engine\source\runtime\slate\private\framework\application\slateapplication.cpp:6312]
ExpeditionsRome_Win64_Shipping!FSlateApplication::OnMouseUp() [f:\jenkins\workspace\rome_patch\engine\source\runtime\slate\private\framework\application\slateapplication.cpp:6285]
ExpeditionsRome_Win64_Shipping!FWindowsApplication::ProcessDeferredMessage() [f:\jenkins\workspace\rome_patch\engine\source\runtime\applicationcore\private\windows\windowsapplication.cpp:1880]
ExpeditionsRome_Win64_Shipping!FWindowsApplication::DeferMessage() [f:\jenkins\workspace\rome_patch\engine\source\runtime\applicationcore\private\windows\windowsapplication.cpp:2332]
ExpeditionsRome_Win64_Shipping!FWindowsApplication::ProcessMessage() [f:\jenkins\workspace\rome_patch\engine\source\runtime\applicationcore\private\windows\windowsapplication.cpp:1560]
ExpeditionsRome_Win64_Shipping!FWindowsApplication::AppWndProc() [f:\jenkins\workspace\rome_patch\engine\source\runtime\applicationcore\private\windows\windowsapplication.cpp:790]
user32
user32
ExpeditionsRome_Win64_Shipping!FWindowsPlatformApplicationMisc::PumpMessages() [f:\jenkins\workspace\rome_patch\engine\source\runtime\applicationcore\private\windows\windowsplatformapplicationmisc.cpp:130]
ExpeditionsRome_Win64_Shipping!FEngineLoop::Tick() [f:\jenkins\workspace\rome_patch\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\launchengineloop.cpp:4178]
ExpeditionsRome_Win64_Shipping!GuardedMain() [f:\jenkins\workspace\rome_patch\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\launch.cpp:173]
ExpeditionsRome_Win64_Shipping!GuardedMainWrapper() [f:\jenkins\workspace\rome_patch\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\windows\launchwindows.cpp:147]
ExpeditionsRome_Win64_Shipping!WinMain() [f:\jenkins\workspace\rome_patch\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\windows\launchwindows.cpp:279]
ExpeditionsRome_Win64_Shipping!__scrt_common_main_seh() [d:\agent\_work\2\s\src\vctools\crt\vcstartup\src\startup\exe_common.inl:288]
kernel32
ntdll
Last edited by TSChampion on Wed Jan 26, 2022 4:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

Updated Table Again v14: Added some helper functions to resize stat arrays so people are less likely to corrupt the memory and cause crashes by hacking pointers.

1. Enable Last Accessed Item. Hover over item
2. Expand Affix Stats.
3. Expand Resize Array. Enter desired value that is greater than the current ArrayMax.
4. Press the Do Resize button. Uncheck again.
5. Verify that ArrayMax is greater than or equal to what you asked (it will round up)
6. Expand Array. Expand first available stat. Change All 3 elements under the element to desired values.
7. Update ArrayNum to correct size
8. Save Game. Reload Game. (Shouldn't crash if this works).
9. Unequip/equip item to see changes on character and have it work in battle.

TSChampion wrote:
Wed Jan 26, 2022 3:48 am
Would you mind removing that or hide behind a spoiler so it doesn't fill the screen. Its not actually useful. Bobbeh's table probably doesn't match your game and isn't verifying the memory before changing it.

Arturis1999
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Arturis1999 »

Hey mate, I dont think its been covered but maybe Iam missing it. How do you change a characters personality traits i.e. honest, generous etc? it doesnt seem to work the same as regular traits such as aesthetic or scout. Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

hougoumont777
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hougoumont777 »

With ExpeditionsRome-Win64-Shipping1.3.The option "Free Crafting" make my game crash but with ExpeditionsRome-Win64-Shipping1.2 that option work fine, weird
My game version 21_58239

djkunn
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by djkunn »

tfigment wrote:
Wed Jan 26, 2022 3:50 am
Updated Table Again v14: Added some helper functions to resize stat arrays so people are less likely to corrupt the memory and cause crashes by hacking pointers.

1. Enable Last Accessed Item. Hover over item
2. Expand Affix Stats.
3. Expand Resize Array. Enter desired value that is greater than the current ArrayMax.
4. Press the Do Resize button. Uncheck again.
5. Verify that ArrayMax is greater than or equal to what you asked (it will round up)
6. Expand Array. Expand first available stat. Change All 3 elements under the element to desired values.
7. Update ArrayNum to correct size
8. Save Game. Reload Game. (Shouldn't crash if this works).
9. Unequip/equip item to see changes on character and have it work in battle.

TSChampion wrote:
Wed Jan 26, 2022 3:48 am
Would you mind removing that or hide behind a spoiler so it doesn't fill the screen. Its not actually useful. Bobbeh's table probably doesn't match your game and isn't verifying the memory before changing it.
can you please add water stats, its the most damning thing because it causes the death of your people if you keep traveling.