Expeditions: Rome

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Dimensionist
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Expeditions: Rome

Post by Dimensionist »

tfigment wrote:
Sat Feb 19, 2022 1:15 am
Agress wrote:
Fri Feb 18, 2022 8:29 am
Hi guys, how to find Ethos without cheat engine? I'm in Egypt now, its possible or im already missed it?
Ethos, Pathos, Logos are the 3 perks you can select at beginning. My understanding is you can pick a second sometime later in the game but I dont know when that is.
It happens after you first return to Rome. If you speak to Cicero in the Senate separate from the main quest, you'll get the option to discuss philosophy with him, which leads to you acquiring a new speech perk.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Agress
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Agress »

Well,i missed it and game got update. now i cant add it even with cheat engine.. =(

dffgg
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by dffgg »

tfigment wrote:
Sat Feb 19, 2022 1:15 am
Agress wrote:
Fri Feb 18, 2022 8:29 am
Hi guys, how to find Ethos without cheat engine? I'm in Egypt now, its possible or im already missed it?
Ethos, Pathos, Logos are the 3 perks you can select at beginning. My understanding is you can pick a second sometime later in the game but I dont know when that is.
khennewyr wrote:
Fri Feb 18, 2022 1:44 pm
hey there, just saw in the forums that the developer will not solve the issue of unlocked customizations getting locked at restart. you are gog players' only hope. is it possible to find values of colours/emblems/artifacts? or a general switch to unlock everything? thanks
Not sure that exactly the problem is but unfortunately I really dont want to do that work right now. Emblems are probably nearly impossible for me. The colors I'm pretty sure could have been exposed with some effort. I think most of is probably doable with effort after what I was able to find but its a lot of effort for something I'm not interested in at all.
You can pick the second rhetoric at the end of act 1 / beginning of act 2 in Rome , from Cicero. Before Egypt. But depending on the conversation, Cicero will teach or not the second rhetoric perk.

Agress
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Agress »

You can pick the second rhetoric at the end of act 1 / beginning of act 2 in Rome , from Cicero. Before Egypt. But depending on the conversation, Cicero will teach or not the second rhetoric perk.
already can't ='( new game hello..

celeryhater
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by celeryhater »

I know I'm probably bringing up a recurring thing here, but can I ask if anybody can explain more about the process on how to add all 3 Rhetoric style perks to your character? I've been trying to follow up on what previous posters and tfigment's explanation have said on it but I just can't seem to get it to work right...

Sorry I'm fairly new to cheat engine, only ventured into it because I hate being locked out of dialogue choices by default and wanted to explore all the possible speech checks after I finished my first playthrough of Expeditions: Rome.

baconman187
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by baconman187 »

celeryhater wrote:
Tue Feb 22, 2022 7:45 am
I know I'm probably bringing up a recurring thing here, but can I ask if anybody can explain more about the process on how to add all 3 Rhetoric style perks to your character? I've been trying to follow up on what previous posters and tfigment's explanation have said on it but I just can't seem to get it to work right...

Sorry I'm fairly new to cheat engine, only ventured into it because I hate being locked out of dialogue choices by default and wanted to explore all the possible speech checks after I finished my first playthrough of Expeditions: Rome.
Well the first thing you do is load up the table created by tfigment and make sure it's linked to your Expeditions Rome win64.exe process, while you're running the game. After which you simply load up your save file and select the "Last Selected Character" command box and let the values populate, do this by shifting in between inventory tables or characters in game highlighting the character you wanna edit last. Once that's done, look for the "Perks" command box and click it, from there you should see the "Try Add Perk" command box and click that, here is where the "Perk Hash" will pop out and the actual script to add additional perks is. You need to simply add the perk hash value and click the command box below it to give the perk you want.

For example for me and take note these hashes may differ for you but feel free to try mine and see if they work for you just in case so you don't need to make 2 different characters just to get the other 2 perks.

Logos- 0000000000A203DB
Pathos- 0000000000A203E6
Ethos- 0000000000A203D0

Some pics for reference if you need some visual assistance.
[Link] [Link]

kalitbartman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by kalitbartman »

baconman187 wrote:
Wed Feb 23, 2022 11:54 pm

Logos- 0000000000A203DB
Pathos- 0000000000A203E6
Ethos- 0000000000A203D0

Some pics for reference if you need some visual assistance.
[Link] [Link]
If I give you my save can you add Pathos and Ethos for me because it's not working

please thanks
Attachments
cheat engine Save Celsus 4h 48m.save.rar
(796.78 KiB) Downloaded 173 times

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

kalitbartman wrote:
Sun Mar 20, 2022 6:59 pm
please thanks
I've tried to warn people not to share the perk hashes. They are sometimes different for different people.

My recommendation is load one of the saves I posted early on here and use the table to read the hashes your machine uses and write them down. Then load your save and add them. Or you can just start the from scratch game 2 times more times and pick different perks each time and use the table to view the values that the game uses.

Brynd
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Brynd »

Can someone say where in the table you're able to change the approval rating of a praetorian?

Thanks!

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

Brynd wrote:
Mon Mar 21, 2022 11:35 am
Can someone say where in the table you're able to change the approval rating of a praetorian?
Under Get Party manager. Praetorian are listed by entity id. You can get their entity id by viewing them under the character viewer. Its not most friendly but its there. Possible you have to add rows if 30 is not enough.

Brynd
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Brynd »

tfigment wrote:
Mon Mar 21, 2022 5:12 pm
Under Get Party manager. Praetorian are listed by entity id. You can get their entity id by viewing them under the character viewer. Its not most friendly but its there. Possible you have to add rows if 30 is not enough.
Found it. Thank you very much.

fireundubh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by fireundubh »

tfigment wrote:
Mon Mar 21, 2022 3:59 am
My recommendation is load one of the saves I posted early on here and use the table to read the hashes your machine uses and write them down. Then load your save and add them. Or you can just start the from scratch game 2 times more times and pick different perks each time and use the table to view the values that the game uses.
Here's a quicker method:

1. Check the Map of Hashes for your starting perk.
2. Add or subtract B to find the remaining two.

The perk hash order (from least to greatest) is always Ethos, Logos, and Pathos.

My results - starting from Ethos:

Code: Select all

Ethos: A215C8 (+ B =)
Logos: A215D3 (+ B =)
Pathos: A215DE
In other words:

1. Starting with Ethos, add B to get Logos, and add B again to get Pathos.
2. Starting with Logos, subtract B to get Ethos and add B to get Pathos.
3. Starting with Pathos, subtract B to get Logos, and subtract B again to get Ethos.

shurikan238
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by shurikan238 »

Is the Get Party Manager not working? I get an "error: not all results found" when I try to run the option. Not sure what I may be doing wrong or if the recent patch broke it.

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

shurikan238 wrote:
Tue Apr 05, 2022 12:18 am
Is the Get Party Manager not working? I get an "error: not all results found" when I try to run the option. Not sure what I may be doing wrong or if the recent patch broke it.
In my table? yes it broke which is why there is new version uploaded last week.

CannonFodder
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by CannonFodder »

I found the code access tactics card remaining count in arsenal screen.
My gave version is 1.1.21.58239, no idea if it's the same in other version.

ExpeditionsRome-Win64-Shipping.exe+7EAB34 - 41 8B 46 2C - mov eax,[r14+2C]
ExpeditionsRome-Win64-Shipping.exe+7EAB38 - 89 45 F8 - mov [rbp-08],eax

unlimited use card's count is -1
card you don't have for now has count 0, change to a positive value can make it useable.

Hope you table makers could make an option with it.