Expeditions: Rome

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
variante
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Expeditions: Rome

Post by variante »

Found the weapon skill offsets: Array = +$112, ArrayNum = +$120, ArrayMax = +$124. Array length = number of skills. Seems you can put these on non-weapons (shown up in tooltip), but have not tested if it works yet. Also, duplicates of the same skill are not shown in the skill selection window (1 copy per skill only).
What in the...
Also, water is stored as float in the +4 offset from WorldMapResources. Value is capped at 100.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by variante on Wed Jan 26, 2022 8:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dimensionist
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Dimensionist »

Arturis1999 wrote:
Wed Jan 26, 2022 4:08 am
Hey mate, I dont think its been covered but maybe Iam missing it. How do you change a characters personality traits i.e. honest, generous etc? it doesnt seem to work the same as regular traits such as aesthetic or scout. Any help would be greatly appreciated :)
Personality traits (honest, generous, etc.) are different from perks (aesthetic or scout). There are no provisions to change the former in either table.

Dimensionist
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Dimensionist »

@tfigment What are the new functions of rebuild stat modifiers and resize item item modifiers about?

raspisnoy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by raspisnoy »

I created a new character to find out the addresses of the perks. (I started a new game, started to fight, chose the main character, but the table does not work. Everything worked on the old character save. The table does not work. How to change perks?
The question is settled - version 7.4 was needed
Last edited by raspisnoy on Wed Jan 26, 2022 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

Dimensionist wrote:
Wed Jan 26, 2022 8:02 am
@tfigment What are the new functions of rebuild stat modifiers and resize item item modifiers about?
Rebuild stat modifiers is an attempt to call the UItem::RebuildStatModifiers function which one might expect rebuilds the stat modifiers from the stats. But seems to actually do nothing. Only the developers know. I left it in experimental because it was a lot work and might still yet be useful. Same applies to UItem::Upgrade. The resize I thought was moved to the Items Arrays to allow growing the arrays without playing tricks on the game by swapping arrays. I already wrote up a section about that. You can ignore the one in experimental if its still there. The stat modifers arrays are rebuilt when you reload the game so recommend to just save/reload at the moment.
raspisnoy wrote:
Wed Jan 26, 2022 3:15 pm
I created a new character to find out the addresses of the perks. (I started a new game, started to fight, chose the main character, but the table does not work. Everything worked on the old character save. The table does not work. How to change perks?
Several other people were able to use it so I think it works correctly. I'm not going to personally troubleshoot problems when table works and people can follow along.

raspisnoy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by raspisnoy »

I solved the problem - now I have 4 benefits ... it’s a pity that now I can’t return it back) but it doesn’t matter, the Aqueduct quest was completed as I need.

djkunn
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by djkunn »

raspisnoy wrote:
Wed Jan 26, 2022 3:15 pm
The question is settled - version 7.4 was needed
It doesn't work if you put the hashes values manually, if you put them using the "add perk" in experimental cheat, it will certainly work because it did so for me.
Just follow instructions as he explained.

Rausch0r
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Rausch0r »

Hey @tfigment I really appreciate the work you putting into this. Your table is awesome! Any chance you can check on getting the character perks for legion battles (caution/medicus/reckless etc.) actually work in legion battles? As of now, they show up if you edit/add them in in the character screen, but won't work in the battles themselves (they atleast arent shown if you select your centurions).

//EDIT: Actually it seems they do work (modifiers appear in-battle), they are just not shown in the centurion selection window like for pre-generated and unedited centurions

Is it possible to respec/reset the characters removing all their skills somehow?

legendof7th
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by legendof7th »

raspisnoy wrote:
Wed Jan 26, 2022 5:39 pm
I solved the problem - now I have 4 benefits ... it’s a pity that now I can’t return it back) but it doesn’t matter, the Aqueduct quest was completed as I need.
That aqueduct quest was poorly designed wasn't it?

RumeZucabr
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by RumeZucabr »

RumeZucabr wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 11:24 pm
Sadly though, it seems commander type traits (reckless, medicus, cautious) have two instances—on the characters, and in another array used during Legion battles. Probably same array where the type of commander—Infantry, cavalry, siege, or logistics—is stored. Not a biggie when you're using the cohort table options already.
Rausch0r wrote:
Wed Jan 26, 2022 8:07 pm
//EDIT: Actually it seems they do work (modifiers appear in-battle), they are just not shown in the centurion selection window like for pre-generated and unedited centurions
Came to report the same thing. Cautious and Reckless do actually get applied in battle, just not in the pre-legion-battle preview.

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

Rausch0r wrote:
Wed Jan 26, 2022 8:07 pm
Is it possible to respec/reset the characters removing all their skills somehow?
There is no exposed removeperk function that I can call. I likely would have to call the hashtable remove function which probably works but I ran into a lot of strange behavior getting the Item Arrays growing as they were similar in that the necessary functions are not available (probably optimized out). So I'm not eager as its not actually fun anymore but I recognize that people likely will want it and it will come up repeatedly. This is second request in this thread I've seen.

ShadoweCZ
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ShadoweCZ »

could you add infinite movement under the Find Cheat Manager and personality editor (like it is done with perks) ?

also when it comes to perks you can change existing perks but cannot add, if you have person with 2 perks and you add 1 perk in the map of hashes it does nothing, if you increase teh number "number of perks" then it lags the game (every time you open that character it lags) and you will get repeat of teh ofirst perk and not the third one that you added teh hex for ..

also edditing stats dosnt seem to work, it dosnt change any ingame values ... (at least for armor and health, just trying the other stats)

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

Updated to v15 here. Added Remove Perk script. Added Item Skills. Added Water, Recruits to World Resources.
ShadoweCZ wrote:
Thu Jan 27, 2022 12:24 am
Infinite Movement is not an option on the cheat manager class therefore I cannot expose it.

Dont edit the perks that way. Use the Add Perk function as described in my prior posts. Links with the table. The perk map is not something to manually mess with because its a Set not an Array that probably doesn't mean much to most people here but it matters a lot. I've added a Remove Perks to latest release to stave off people doing this. Use that to make changes. Just because CE lets you see and edit values doesn't mean you should. I'm not here to make bullet proof tables for people, use with care.

debnet
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by debnet »

Hello. Your table is awesome, works perfectly, thank you.

Is it possible to change the "id" of the selected item by another one? I missed an artifact and I would like to transform one of my items into this one.

Continue all your good job!

Devlaminckx
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Devlaminckx »

Is there a way to add an item or change one item into another? I need a pickaxe in the game badly, but can't find one and the ones I had... well I had disasembled by accident.