Expeditions: Rome

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
spraypaint295
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Expeditions: Rome

Post by spraypaint295 »

tfigment wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 9:59 pm
Edit: Here is your save back with perks added by me. same password
Thank you very much! very generous of you. I'll keep testing anything you put out relating to the matter of perks, I don't think its feasible for you to load everyone's save and do the same ;)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

spraypaint295 wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:20 pm
Thank you very much! very generous of you. I'll keep testing anything you put out relating to the matter of perks, I don't think its feasible for you to load everyone's save and do the same ;)
You very correct. To stave off everyones requests which I will not do. Here are a starter male and female with the 3 perks. You can verify with the geminus dialog if they work.
Attachments
3Perk-Starter-Characters.7z
password: fearless
(1.33 MiB) Downloaded 917 times

YSLY
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by YSLY »

Hello guys. I wanted to ask something. I been trying edit the stats of my character but wanted to know how can i make it stay like that. i mean when i change for example the fire resistance to max (100) and save then reload it goes back to it ordinal value. How do i make the experimental thing to work ?

Cheers

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

YSLY wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 11:11 pm
How do i make the experimental thing to work ?
I dont think it saves unfortunately on character. Its why we are experimenting to find out what works.

Editing an item will stick better. If you hover over an item in my table you can change ArrayNum to match ArrayMax to add additional effects. Do not change ArrayMax or edit array elements greater than or equal to arraymax. Need to set both Type and modifiertype and value on the empty slot. Or override another slot. This is reasonably unsafe editing so save before you start doing this and test. But I added 100% fire resist to a dagger and that seems to stick through saves.

YSLY
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by YSLY »

tfigment wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 11:19 pm
YSLY wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 11:11 pm
How do i make the experimental thing to work ?
I dont think it saves unfortunately on character. Its why we are experimenting to find out what works.

Editing an item will stick better. If you hover over an item in my table you can change ArrayNum to match ArrayMax to add additional effects. Do not change ArrayMax or edit array elements greater than or equal to arraymax. Need to set both Type and modifiertype and value on the empty slot. Or override another slot. This is reasonably unsafe editing so save before you start doing this and test. But I added 100% fire resist to a dagger and that seems to stick through saves.

thanks mate will do cheers.

dovahkun
Cheater
Cheater

Post by dovahkun »

tfigment wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 11:19 pm
But I added 100% fire resist to a dagger and that seems to stick through saves.
I'm pretty sure defensive Types don't work on weapons and offensive Types don't work on armors.
Example :
I edited a gladius to give me 10 health, doesn't work
I edited a shield to give me 10 health, works

They do appear on the item toolset, but they don't actually affect the stats. CMIIW.

jjldvic
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jjldvic »

tfigment wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 8:44 pm
Added experimental ability to add all 3 Ethos, Logos, Pathos perks to main character. Dont know if this breaks the game or not. Use at own risk.
I can't seem to enable the try to add perk script because of some error. It's saying the call ucharacterlibrary:add perk this instruction can't be compiled. Any idea why?

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

jjldvic wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 11:31 pm
I can't seem to enable the try to add perk script because of some error. It's saying the call ucharacterlibrary:add perk this instruction can't be compiled. Any idea why?
Its for the best. It doesn't work except on my machine apparently so it will only likely "corrupt" your game the game generates a hash code which we are adding. Basically adds bogus and useless perks that you cannot easily remove.

For the question, its possibly because symbols have not finished loading and waiting a minute might let those finish loading (or you are using a different version from steam and symbols are not available).

jjldvic
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jjldvic »

tfigment wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 11:41 pm
Its for the best. It doesn't work except on my machine apparently so it will only likely "corrupt" your game the game generates a hash code which we are adding. Basically adds bogus and useless perks that you cannot easily remove.

For the question, its possibly because symbols have not finished loading and waiting a minute might let those finish loading (or you are using a different version from steam and symbols are not available).
I see, that's too bad. Still thank you for your hard work.

dupersudi
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by dupersudi »

Thank you for your work on the perks, I've stopped playing until I can get another dialogue perk due to one annoying quest where the one sensible option is locked for me.

YSLY
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by YSLY »

tfigment wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 11:03 pm
spraypaint295 wrote:
You very correct. To stave off everyones requests which I will not do. Here are a starter male and female with the 3 perks. You can verify with the geminus dialog if they work.
Is it possible to change the difficulty ? or the looks of the character cheers. as the perk ( from cheat engine ) doesnt seem to activate.

RumeZucabr
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by RumeZucabr »

jjldvic wrote:
Just use the saves, I got the same error. For reference, the Cheat Manager never resolved its pointers for me either. You can edit your PC's name after the fact anyway.

I'm slightly lucky in that tfigment shares the same taste in portraits, or I lucked out that the random one it picked on his game is the one I liked. I wonder if it's possible to edit the paper model values... hmm.
YSLY wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 12:06 am
Is it possible to change the difficulty ? or the looks of the character cheers. as the perk ( from cheat engine ) doesnt seem to activate.
You can change the difficulty using ingame options but you won't get any achievements for higher difficulties if those exist.

Also, edited to say, thanks very much tfigment and Bobbi.

YSLY
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by YSLY »

RumeZucabr wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 12:13 am
jjldvic wrote:
Just use the saves, I got the same error. For reference, the Cheat Manager never resolved its pointers for me either. You can edit your PC's name after the fact anyway.

I'm slightly lucky in that tfigment shares the same taste in portraits, or I lucked out that the random one it picked on his game is the one I liked. I wonder if it's possible to edit the paper model values... hmm.
YSLY wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 12:06 am
You can change the difficulty using ingame options but you won't get any achievements for higher difficulties if those exist.

Also, edited to say, thanks very much tfigment and Bobbi.
Cheers i didnt know u can edit the setting in game. (difficulty) the portrait yea he picked the same one i did xD.

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

dovahkun wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 11:26 pm
I'm pretty sure defensive Types don't work on weapons and offensive Types don't work on armors.
Example :
I edited a gladius to give me 10 health, doesn't work
I edited a shield to give me 10 health, works

They do appear on the item toolset, but they don't actually affect the stats. CMIIW.
Seems to be display only on that after all like you say.

Ive updated the table to expose more modifiers. Not sure why they have so many but these seem to impact combat if you set them all and they save I think but not sure which ones actually work. At least on damage. Didn't test the health thing yet. I'm being sloppy in releases but dont really have time to test to perfection.

To everyone regarding the 3 perks, I cannot fix everyones saves. which is why I posted the starter saves. I will look into exposing the persona settings which I think allow customizing looks as I think that should be quick.

Edit: Sorry only hair color is easy so dropping that. portraits are saved as images so not easy to change. Unfortunately, out of time to do anything else. Perks will have to wait until another day.

Edit 2: Regarding Item Offsets. Things like HealthMax work I think if the are on Affix related arrays. I got +100 to stick on a cowl through saves and reload.
Last edited by tfigment on Mon Jan 24, 2022 1:58 am, edited 2 times in total.

YSLY
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by YSLY »

tfigment wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 11:03 pm
spraypaint295 wrote:
Hey bro i wanted to ask im using the save but wanted to ask if iron man and combat death are off? if not is there a way to turn them off. cheers. mate ty for the save file.