Expeditions: Rome

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Stalbay
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Expeditions: Rome

Post by Stalbay »

isosplx wrote:
Sat Jan 29, 2022 11:33 am
Stalbay wrote:
Sat Jan 29, 2022 10:50 am
Guys, how do the Max Loop Count (return upper bound) and Max Lot Quality (return 5) functions work, after turning them on, weapons and armor from enemies stopped falling out, and recipes too
Not all enemies drop items.
Can you take a screenshot, I want to see what result the function gives

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

sleymje
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by sleymje »

I'm sorry, it's very hard for me to understand how to do all this because of the language barrier - I do not know English, I enter everything through a translator, and it is not particularly accurate.

Sxynrx
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Sxynrx »

Hi Guys ,
I did something wrong and I can't fix it. How do I fix this problem? I have the same problem in all my saves.

Below is my save file. I would be glad if anyone can help.

[Link]

Rausch0r
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Rausch0r »

You did nothing wrong. The army is not supposed to be defeated in battle. Just follow the story missions!

CobraPL
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CobraPL »

tfigment wrote:
Sat Jan 22, 2022 6:43 am
WARNING: This table exposes raw values from the game. Edits are not known to be 100% safe to set to anything that can be envisioned. Please be use other tables if you are expecting 100% safe tables. Use with care if you do use.
--
Here is an alternate pointer table that overlaps the others posted. Currently focusing on exposing character stats. Will focus on items more if there is interesting things that can be done. Possible this could work with gog as its using aobscans but I dont have it to test.

Mostly exposes most of the gameplay stats for inspection and testing. Its work in progress so there is a lot of data that is not actually useful or wrong that I was exploring Arrays/additions/multipliers that probably should not be touched but Modified Value seems to work for lot of stats.

The pointer changes when loading locations as it hooks functions the game uses then. But basically is stable when used on the stats/inventory screens. Trying to freeze values could be dangerous as a result so that is not recommended.
Change log:
v2: Add last accessed item (exposes stack count, charges on items). Non stackable items are cannot be duped yet.
v3: Add party manager. Can edit approval values for some characters.
v4: Correct offsets used in table for stats which may be source of instability people have
v5: Add Cheat Manager : Infinite AP/Charges
v6: Change pointers for cheat manager as they change on reload
v7: experimental add perks, add Item Base/Affix Stats
v8: change cheat manager again to more reliable address. Hide addperks behind stronger language.
v9: Add more modifier arrays on the UItems
v10: Add playthrough difficulty settings. Archive old tables.
v11: Fix some item editor arrays point at the same address instead of the actual address
v12: Add last access cohort for accessing armies. Mostly works when launching in the field.
v13: New more stable Cohort pointer. Also new Add Perk process (Instructions)
v14: Helper functions for resizing Item Stat Arrays (Instructions)
v15: Add Remove Perk to remove unwanted perks. Add Item skills. Add Water, Recruits. Move perk functions to character
v16: Fix crash on Last Access Cohort due to bad AOB implementation
WTF? I am nagged to download some phoning-home app instead of CE!
What table version is last CE compatible?
Did you retroactively change table? Because I was sure I could use 15/16 in normal CE and now I can't.

CobraPL
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CobraPL »

Anyone has v16 before forum admins hijacked all downloads? Figment uploaded PROPER v16 but forum engine puts encrypted one instead.

djkunn
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by djkunn »

CobraPL wrote:
Sat Jan 29, 2022 2:30 pm
Anyone has v16 before forum admins hijacked all downloads? Figment uploaded PROPER v16 but forum engine puts encrypted one instead.
the fault is @STN he did not even ask @tfigment for the right to hijack the tables before forcing that on us,
the tables will still be free but I for sure am not going to be forced to download that "fearless" app BS, they have no right to force that app on tables they did not make, this is Bullshit

Rausch0r
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Rausch0r »

djkunn wrote:
Sat Jan 29, 2022 3:09 pm
CobraPL wrote:
the fault is @STN he did not even ask @tfigment for the right to hijack the tables before forcing that on us,
the tables will still be free but I for sure am not going to be forced to download that "fearless" app BS, they have no right to force that app on tables they did not make, this is Bullshit
what the hell did I miss?

djkunn
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by djkunn »

Rausch0r wrote:
Sat Jan 29, 2022 3:32 pm
djkunn wrote:
Sat Jan 29, 2022 3:09 pm
CobraPL wrote:
what the hell did I miss?
They want to force an app now to download Cts... without even asking the people that make those tables, meaning @tfigment will have to send a pm to STN to remove the app from his table for us to be able to download the table as we did before...... now all downloads of ct force you to download this "fearless app" ...

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

I've reuploaded the table and archive of all tables which presumably cannot be altered in automated fashion.

I dont want to speculate but presumably it is in terms of use or whatever for the site. Cannot say that I think its a good look but I used to donate but I didn't see transparency reports like other websites I donate to that have hosting fees to know where its actually at.
Last edited by tfigment on Sat Jan 29, 2022 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

djkunn
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by djkunn »

tfigment wrote:
Sat Jan 29, 2022 3:59 pm
I've reuploaded the table and archive of all tables which presumably cannot be altered in automated fashion.
You should pm STN or put 0FR on your table, otherwise, they will do this "thing" again.
Last edited by djkunn on Sat Jan 29, 2022 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

The OFR prefix thing didn't seem to work. I will for now just upload zip files going forward. I read the post and admins are asking people not exclude themselves. Zip files are smaller so presumably that should help a small bit.

tva
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by tva »

Yeah, is not working. If I try to activate the table start to auto download that fearless crap and even with that will autoclose. Thats so intrusive I dont think even Microsoft or Apple will try to pull this shit with autodownloads and force feed software.

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

tfigment wrote:
Sat Jan 29, 2022 4:23 pm
The OFR prefix thing didn't seem to work. I will for now just upload zip files going forward. I read the post and admins are asking people not exclude themselves. Zip files are smaller so presumably that should help a small bit.
I just reuploaded your table with the prefix and it does bypass. See here viewtopic.php?p=231358#p231358

Please note your browser might have cached the file and that's probably what was happening. Using another browser and refreshing cache of your browser will start download from the server where you see it is indeed bypassed.

I bypassed all your tables

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

STN wrote:
Sat Jan 29, 2022 4:42 pm
tfigment wrote:
Sat Jan 29, 2022 4:23 pm
I see. Zero FR not Oh FR. 0FR vs OFR. Font issue. Anyway. Thank you