God of War [Engine:Unknown]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Re: God of War [Engine:Unknown]

Post by SunBeam »

salineprune wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 10:07 pm
5DB3BF85D2C3CBF3 = Yggdrasil’s Dew of Luck
Updated.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Momber
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Momber »

Hello! Thanks so much for this great work, SunBeam et al. Most appreciated.
Using CheatEngine and the wonderful table and list from this thread, I helped myself to (among other things) the Aspis of Spartan Fury, a shield skin that comes as a reward for completing GMGoW difficulty. It seemed to work fine at first, I was able to equip it right in front of the house when setting off towards the mountain (NG+), but when I met Brok for the first time, the skin was gone from my inventory and a basic skin equipped instead. It seems they don't like people enjoying the rewards without putting in the work lol. I got it a second time now, same way as the first time, let's see how long it will stay.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

^ That's not because they don't want you to have these items. The game's Engine is Lua-based, whereas all the major entities (OBJECTS actually) in the game (Kratos, Atreus, Sindri, etc.) are Lua virtual machines. In their contexts there's a Lua state being created. In this state are the corresponding functions being run, performing a series of operations (SUBOBJECTS). The functions execute Lua bytecode. Much like UnrealScript, these are precompiled scripts (which I was able to decompile and see what they do; will post them later when I have a complete list) in the form of bytecode tokens, where each token represents a certain instruction a Lua VM is capable of interpreting. Based on the conversion, a core Lua function is executed in its place; of course, with proper arguments.

Now, all the mumbo jumbo aside, you can't keep the item because another unlock is required (e.g.: defeating some boss or completing a challenge). These unlocks should also be in the big ass table I've provided, waiting to be discovered. Before its current form, I only had the hashes, not even the internal names. Then I figured out how to hash names, which led to completing 99.9% of the 4th column. The reason I went to the struggle of getting the Internal Names was so they'd HINT at what they could unlock. I completed 10% of the list aiming in the dark, just testing hashes, one after another. No names to guide me. Now you have the internal names, so make use of them to get to what you want.

An example are some Light or Heavy Runic Attacks which I could unlock, but when I went to Inventory, they weren't there. Why? Cuz apparently they are Blade attacks. And I don't have the Blades unlocked at his point in time. Once you unlock them, those gains work just fine. Moral of the story: keep testing :) As well as apply some common sense and logic. The game is made by human beings, therefore you too can predict from all these variables thrown at you how this shit would work in theory :P

SenseiSatan
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SenseiSatan »

salineprune wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 7:35 pm
SenseiSatan wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 7:28 pm
The "Big Ass List" Still only has item ID's right? Not gear just yet. Just want to make sure im not viewing the excel wrong on my end becasue all I see is inventory items no gear.
There's a Google Sheet link near the top of the first post. Use that.
The Excel file just has the resources, nothing more.

The Link your talking about is unclickable on my end..

Momber
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Momber »

^ Wow, thanks so much for this detailed explanation @SunBeam (even though it made my brain hurt in places lol).
Predictable, yes I understand, and I would predict the shield skin will disappear again the next time a major dwarven upgrade is due (even though they don't actually upgrade your stuff in New Game Plus). It's no biggie though, I have it on Playstation where I earned it the right way ;)
Last edited by Momber on Thu Jan 20, 2022 12:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

SenseiSatan
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SenseiSatan »

SenseiSatan wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 12:20 am
salineprune wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 7:35 pm
SenseiSatan wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 7:28 pm
The "Big Ass List" Still only has item ID's right? Not gear just yet. Just want to make sure im not viewing the excel wrong on my end becasue all I see is inventory items no gear.
There's a Google Sheet link near the top of the first post. Use that.
The Excel file just has the resources, nothing more.

The Link your talking about is unclickable on my end..

Or it is.. Not sure why the link loaded now..

chrisreddot3
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by chrisreddot3 »

makes MY game crashs:
belt and wrist of ares(the chest is ok)
belt of zeus(wrist is ok and chest)

dont know if will works for you,but you can try

zubumafu1337
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by zubumafu1337 »

Is there any way to upgrade the armor sets added using this table?
It seems that some armors like the Ivaldi ones cannot be upgraded if added through the cheat table.

chrisreddot3
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by chrisreddot3 »

zubumafu1337 wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 1:37 am
Is there any way to upgrade the armor sets added using this table?
It seems that some armors like the Ivaldi ones cannot be upgraded if added through the cheat table.
it seems that is not possible,because to be able to do this,you need to unlock certain event and if you jump the process,the game will not allow it,because to the game,you didn't arrived at that stage

im with the same problem,i put a perfect armor but cant upgrade because this is only allowed in the ng+
and i down know if is possible to turn a normal game into ng+

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

EURIKA! I've managed to properly hook Lua in the game so I can now do this :)

Fuck yeah! :D Which means all those lines in the loot list can be converted into commands you can copy-paste and run in my console ;)

P.S.1: No more crashes ;)

P.S.2: Currently dumping stuff from the .wad files. r_son00.wad contains a main.lua, which, decoded, among others, shows this ;)

Code: Select all

AddResourceToHero_NoNotification("SonArmorBase")
function AddResourceToHero_NoNotification(resourceName)
  if game.Wallets.GetResourceValue("HERO", resourceName) <= 0 then
    game.Wallets.AddResource("HERO", resourceName, 1, "NO_TELEMETRY")
    game.UI.ClearNotification("Resource", resourceName)
  end
end

Mandela3000
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Mandela3000 »

3A7AB925F3863462 runic yggdrasil
2D953C161CDB136A yggdrasil refill
5DB3BF85D2C3CBF3 lucky yggdrasil
whoever finds the other 3, pass it on to me, thanks

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Mandela3000 wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 3:15 am
3A7AB925F3863462 runic yggdrasil
2D953C161CDB136A yggdrasil refill
5DB3BF85D2C3CBF3 lucky yggdrasil
whoever finds the other 3, pass it on to me, thanks
I honestly don't know what you people are smoking. The loot list has all 7 Yggdrasils.. don't know why you're posting stuff that ALREADY EXISTS..

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Lua Commands List

AddResource

To add a resource you want from the LOOT LIST, you will need to run this in the console:
game.Wallets.AddResource(player, resourceName, quantity, randomString)
Where:
  • player = "HERO"
  • resourceName = "Internal Name"
    Use the Internal Name from the loot list (4th column, D column) EXACTLY as it is spelled, as it's case sensitive!
  • quantity = 1 or greater
    Depending on your needs, if Gear or Resources. Note that Gear should always be 1. Also, some resources are capped, so 100 will give you 1.
  • randomString = "NO_TELEMETRY"
    It's what I found in the game's Lua files.

UPDATE: The command is now available on S column of the Excel file. Made it easier for you to copy-paste.

For example, if you want to get Hacksilver:

So the command is:
game.Wallets.AddResource("HERO", "Hacksilver", 100, "NO_TELEMETRY")

AddRecipe
game.Wallets.AddRecipe("HERO", recipeName)
For example, game.Wallets.AddRecipe("HERO", "Recipe_Bow_Skill_ArrowDamage_Tier03") will do this:

Unlocks ATREUS POWER III Skill. Notice the yellow ( i ) symbol (I didn't click on it so you see it). So, Perk = Skill. Alright. Repeat for Tier01 and Tier02.

UPDATE: The command is now available on S column of the Excel file. Made it easier for you to copy-paste.

< to be continued >

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Made the loot list available for download as a standalone Excel file so you can filter, sort, search, etc. as you please on your disks. Making it public for editing in real-time vs. people searching or filtering made it impossible for me to work with. Was in the middle of another updating round when I found my view changed with sorting and filters applied T_T.

Depending when you've downloaded the file, you will see more updated content or not. Check in every few days, re-downloading the file, to get the latest state of it. The changes are applied in real-time; you just have to re-download the file for more content.

Mandela3000
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Mandela3000 »

SunBeam wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 3:30 am
I honestly don't know what you people are smoking. The loot list has all 7 Yggdrasils.. don't know why you're posting stuff that ALREADY EXISTS..

smoking weed fuck