God of War [Engine:Unknown]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
russelsteapot
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: God of War [Engine:Unknown]

Post by russelsteapot »

gunbalde60 wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:29 pm
In my opinion, it's not just about your request. It may seem a little rough but I guess you shouldn't take it personally. There are lots of people requesting lots of random things. Even though there are very detailed instructions; they don't spare any time reading any of the posts even the first post. So, when the creator spending their valuable time to create something useful and unique for "FREE"; these kind of questions can get frustrating.

Your example on the comparison is also way off in my opinion. There is a "HUGE" difference between flying an airplane and using a cheat table. You just click some stuff that is prepared for noobs. Intermediate or advanced people can already find their own ways. So, when creator is doing all of the stuff; users are required to spend some time and read the posts; and if they can't do something they need to do some research or trial and errors.

All you need to do is 1) clicking initialize; 2) Toggle UDF Console 3) Write the command you find on the excel file. For other cheats you just click a box (for example for god mode). You don't need to be a full stacked developer to learn and use a cheat table.

I understand you take it personally for being banned and stuff but you need to understand that it's not targeted directly for you.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by russelsteapot on Sun Jan 23, 2022 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

russelsteapot wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:59 pm
I understand you take it personally for being banned and stuff but you need to understand that it's not targeted directly for you.
He isn't going to be banned, cuz I too am human. I realized I was going too far with this, which is why I deleted what I said. But he saw it and had to comment. And just had to push up-front 'hey, I am someone special here through my status' just so he'd make me pay attention next time to whom I'm addressing T_T..

H_C_L
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by H_C_L »

gunbalde60 wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 9:52 pm
iethanhuntz wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 9:33 pm
gunbalde60 wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 8:46 pm

Would this be on Sunbeam's table? or someone else's? I dont see the option for it.
Yes, you need to use the console UDF on sunbeam table. You'll find the commands for Yggdrasil on loot table
Im getting an error when trying to do anything with inventory. Mr. Golden Sun tables are never noob friendly lol

Based on your screenshot, you're using CE 7.3. Maybe, you will have to get the latest version 7.4.

gunbalde60
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gunbalde60 »

SunBeam wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:55 pm
You demanded being helped cuz you're a donor and paying member T_T. That is not how you should write your statements. "All I did was to ask for 5GB extra cuz I am a long time paying member, wink wink" T_T. That's what irked me. But cool, glad you sorted it out. My glass is full of even thinking to further help out past a BIG WALL of text in the first topic. A text I wrote spending my own personal time. Text that comes from hours of reverse engineering (~1 week) of the game. So yeah, excuse me if I'm worn out, man, and don't give a shit anymore. If my post wasn't enough to teach you how to do things and you need some YouTube video tutorial like the majority of generation Z to get you going, so be it. But then again, me shutting the eye to your shit and not say anything about it.. just cuz you might feel hurt.. isn't something I'm willing to overlook. Regardless of your status and how long you've been here, when someone says "I'm a donor and a paying member", you don't just throw that out in the wind like a silly joke.. no, you expect a reaction to it. You expect being helped/served. Cuz you are who you say your status is: someone with better status.
Oh trust me, If anybody appreciates what all of you do here. Not just you but all the table makers its me. I didn't become a donor, to "Demand" anything I have never demanded for help of anybody, and you can check my posts for any sort of "Demand" I know you are the one who always lays down the ground work for 90% of what gets made here. If you misunderstood my statement there's nothing I can do but I never asked for any sort of customer support, or anything back from anybody. I've commissioned or bought games for table makers to make tables many times and still never demanded anything, my latest venture was Iddlehands88 and that turned out very badly, and I apologized for it when he went rogue basically.

I asked a question, I never said You "Mr. Sunbeam have to make this right because, I'm a paying member of this community." I brought up the fact, that I'm a donor because you threatened to ban me for asking said question and not reading your first post. Which I did, I did see all the information about the obsolete information. I had read up to page 14 on thread, so far trying to understand how to make it work. All I can do with cheat engine is 4 binary little items, which again is why I do appreciate what you and everyone else does and hence why Im a donor. Because I want the community to thrive and stay a live an stick it to places like fearlessrevolution.

Anyway, I apologize and keep up the good work.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

H_C_L wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 11:07 pm
Based on your screenshot, you're using CE 7.3. Maybe, you will have to get the latest version 7.4.
It's not that. He's using Cheat Engine's Lua Console, as opposed to using the UDF Console. That's what he's doing wrong. Aside from using stuff from [ Debug ] section he isn't supposed to be using...

gunbalde60
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gunbalde60 »

russelsteapot wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:59 pm
I do need to download the latest version. But as Sunbeam says, that is now what I'm doing wrong. I'll just leave it at that for now, and just use what I can use. Thanks for the suggestions though.
SunBeam wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 11:10 pm
H_C_L wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 11:07 pm
It's not that. He's using Cheat Engine's Lua Console, as opposed to using the UDF Console. That's what he's doing wrong. Aside from using stuff from [ Debug ] section he isn't supposed to be using...
I'll give it a try thank you.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

gunbalde60 wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 11:10 pm
gunbalde60 wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 11:11 pm
Sure thing, I might've gotten a wrong impression and I too apologize for that. I felt like you were hinting your status grants you some sort of special entitlement, that's all.

To be fair, the "console" you're supposed to use is the WINDOW that's generated when you enable the "Toggle Console UDF" script. Not CE's Lua Engine window :) And please don't use anything in the [ Debug ] section unless you know what you're doing. Some of the scripts are copies of the ones in production (the ones that show up when you activate the main [ Initialize ] script) and will crash the game if they overwrite what's already enabled.

russelsteapot
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by russelsteapot »

gunbalde60 wrote:
I'll take my time and try to help you (if you still want it); because I think you are also misunderstood. But man... How can you read the posts and still make those mistakes. You were using the wrong Lua Command Executer; even though it was clearly stated. Anyway it happens.

Then you just need to enter the commands you find on the excel file (loot list table) and hit Shift + Enter. Not the internal name or Hash IDs; you need to enter the command you find on the S column. For example: game.Wallets.AddResource("HERO", "KratosArmorLegs_NifDamageSet_Tier06", 1, "NO_TELEMETRY")

If you need any info about specific items such as enchantments, game bugs or etc. there are lots of posts on this thread. You also need to backup your save files just in case.

gunbalde60
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gunbalde60 »

russelsteapot wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 11:27 pm
gunbalde60 wrote:
I'll take my time and try to help you (if you still want it); because I think you are also misunderstood. But man... How can you read the posts and still make those mistakes. You were using the wrong Lua Command Executer; even though it was clearly stated. Anyway it happens.

Then you just need to enter the commands you find on the excel file (loot list table) and hit Shift + Enter. Not the internal name or Hash IDs; you need to enter the command you find on the S column. For example: game.Wallets.AddResource("HERO", "KratosArmorLegs_NifDamageSet_Tier06", 1, "NO_TELEMETRY")

If you need any info about specific items such as enchantments, game bugs or etc. there are lots of posts on this thread. You also need to backup your save files just in case.
Thank you so much, now I understand what the commands are for and it's working for me now.

duducasarotto
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by duducasarotto »

did you guys found out how to upgrade the talisman's like the talisman of the realms

russelsteapot
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by russelsteapot »

duducasarotto wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 11:52 pm
did you guys found out how to upgrade the talisman's like the talisman of the realms and pomels
Use their items code. Then there will be similar codes with _Reinforce1; Reinforce2 and Reinforce3 sometimes. For example;

game.Wallets.AddResource("HERO", "KratosArmorLegs_NifDamageSet_Tier06", 1, "NO_TELEMETRY") It's the base item
game.Wallets.AddResource("HERO", "KratosArmorLegs_NifDamageSet_Tier06_Reinforce1", 1, "NO_TELEMETRY") It's the upgrade.

If you upgrade them in the brok and sindri's shops you need to enter this code instead changing Resource with Recipe:
game.Wallets.AddRecipe("HERO", "KratosArmorLegs_NifDamageSet_Tier06_Reinforce1", 1, "NO_TELEMETRY")

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Found also how you can get some trophies:

Code: Select all

function AwardTrophy()
  print("Award Trophy: Death Happened Here")
  game.UnlockTrophy(13)
end
So: game.UnlockTrophy(id)

No, don't know all the ids :P

duducasarotto
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by duducasarotto »

russelsteapot wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 11:56 pm
duducasarotto wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 11:52 pm
did you guys found out how to upgrade the talisman's like the talisman of the realms and pomels
Use their items code. Then there will be similar codes with _Reinforce1; Reinforce2 and Reinforce3 sometimes. For example;

game.Wallets.AddResource("HERO", "KratosArmorLegs_NifDamageSet_Tier06", 1, "NO_TELEMETRY") It's the base item
game.Wallets.AddResource("HERO", "KratosArmorLegs_NifDamageSet_Tier06_Reinforce1", 1, "NO_TELEMETRY") It's the upgrade.

If you upgrade them in the brok and sindri's shops you need to enter this code instead changing Resource with Recipe:
game.Wallets.AddRecipe("HERO", "KratosArmorLegs_NifDamageSet_Tier06_Reinforce1", 1, "NO_TELEMETRY")
thank you and I noticed that some ng+ enchantments are missing in the codes like the njord temporal stone+, heart of midgard+ and leviathan's eye+

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

If you download the archive listing all Lua files and go to this path:
r_heroa00\gameart\scripts\characters\heroa00
You will find a big ass list with rune generation in main.5921.lua file.

russelsteapot
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by russelsteapot »

Oh we have already done that :) I have also opened all lua files and searched all of them for "RuneCreator". There are also some of the other ones on other lua files. But I can't find Tyr's Shard or Tyr Shard's+. I didn't understand the reason. I searched through all files. Is it possible it's not included in the lua files?

Code: Select all

game.Wallets.GenerateRune("HERO", "RuneCreator_Unique_Valkyrie03")
game.Wallets.GenerateRune("HERO", "RuneCreator_Unique_Valkyrie04")
game.Wallets.GenerateRune("HERO", "RuneCreator_Unique_Dragon01")
game.Wallets.GenerateRune("HERO", "RuneCreator_Unique_Dragon02")
game.Wallets.GenerateRune("HERO", "RuneCreator_Unique_Dragon03")
game.Wallets.GenerateRune("HERO", "RuneCreator_Unique_Corruption")
game.Wallets.GenerateRune("HERO", "RuneCreator_Unique_FireResist_Focus")
game.Wallets.GenerateRune("HERO", "RuneCreator_Unique_FireResist_Defense")
game.Wallets.GenerateRune("HERO", "RuneCreator_Unique_RageGain01")
game.Wallets.GenerateRune("HERO", "RuneCreator_Unique_RageDuration01")
game.Wallets.GenerateRune("HERO", "RuneCreator_Unique_FrostMastery01")
game.Wallets.GenerateRune("HERO", "RuneCreator_Unique_FrostMastery02")
game.Wallets.GenerateRune("HERO", "RuneCreator_Unique_BurnMastery01")
game.Wallets.GenerateRune("HERO", "RuneCreator_Unique_BurnMastery02")
game.Wallets.GenerateRune("HERO", "RuneCreator_Unique_Midgard")
game.Wallets.GenerateRune("HERO", "RuneCreator_Unique_Luck")
game.Wallets.GenerateRune("HERO", "RuneCreator_Unique_Jotunnheim")
game.Wallets.GenerateRune("HERO", "RuneCreator_Unique_Musp")
game.Wallets.GenerateRune("HERO", "RuneCreator_Unique_Nidv")
game.Wallets.GenerateRune("HERO", "RuneCreator_Unique_Alfheim")
game.Wallets.GenerateRune("HERO", "RuneCreator_Unique_Alfheim_02")
game.Wallets.GenerateRune("HERO", "RuneCreator_Unique_Alfheim_03")
game.Wallets.GenerateRune("HERO", "RuneCreator_Unique_QuestBrok")
game.Wallets.GenerateRune("HERO", "RuneCreator_Unique_Asgard")
game.Wallets.GenerateRune("HERO", "RuneCreator_Unique_Soul")
game.Wallets.GenerateRune("HERO", "RuneCreator_Unique_Hellheim")
game.Wallets.GenerateRune("HERO", "RuneCreator_Unique_Svartalfheim")
game.Wallets.GenerateRune("HERO", "RuneCreator_Unique_Vanaheim")
game.Wallets.GenerateRune("HERO", "RuneCreator_Unique_Valkyrie01")
game.Wallets.GenerateRune("HERO", "RuneCreator_Unique_Valkyrie02")
game.Wallets.GenerateRune("HERO", "RuneCreator_Unique_AxeToss01")
game.Wallets.GenerateRune("HERO", "RuneCreator_Unique_AxeToss02")
game.Wallets.GenerateRune("HERO", "RuneCreator_Unique_AxeToss03")
game.Wallets.GenerateRune("HERO", "RuneCreator_Unique_Momentum01")
game.Wallets.GenerateRune("HERO", "RuneCreator_Unique_Momentum02")
game.Wallets.GenerateRune("HERO", "RuneCreator_Unique_WeaponSpecial01")
game.Wallets.GenerateRune("HERO", "RuneCreator_Unique_WeaponSpecial02")
game.Wallets.GenerateRune("HERO", "RuneCreator_Unique_WeaponSpecial03")
game.Wallets.GenerateRune("HERO", "RuneCreator_Unique_WeaponSpecial04")
game.Wallets.GenerateRune("HERO", "RuneCreator_Unique_WeaponSpecial05")
game.Wallets.GenerateRune("HERO", "RuneCreator_Unique_BladeWeaponSpecial01")
game.Wallets.GenerateRune("HERO", "RuneCreator_Unique_BladeWeaponSpecial02")
game.Wallets.GenerateRune("HERO", "RuneCreator_Unique_BladeWeaponSpecial03")
game.Wallets.GenerateRune("HERO", "RuneCreator_Unique_BladeWeaponSpecial04")
game.Wallets.GenerateRune("HERO", "RuneCreator_Unique_BladeWeaponSpecial05")
game.Wallets.GenerateRune("HERO", "RuneCreator_Unique_FireResist_Strength")
game.Wallets.GenerateRune("HERO", "RuneCreator_Unique_FrostResist_Focus")
game.Wallets.GenerateRune("HERO", "RuneCreator_Unique_FrostResist_Runic")
game.Wallets.GenerateRune("HERO", "RuneCreator_Unique_FrostResist_Defense")
game.Wallets.GenerateRune("HERO", "RuneCreator_Unique_StunDamage")
game.Wallets.GenerateRune("HERO", "RuneCreator_Unique_ValkyrieKiller")
game.Wallets.GenerateRune("HERO", "RuneCreator_Unique_FireResist_Strength")
game.Wallets.GenerateRune("HERO", "RuneCreator_Unique_SeidrResist_Resistance")
game.Wallets.GenerateRune("HERO", "RuneCreator_Unique_SeidrResist_Defense")
game.Wallets.GenerateRune("HERO", "RuneCreator_Unique_SeidrResist_Runic")
game.Wallets.GenerateRune("HERO", "RuneCreator_Unique_AlfheimBoss")
game.Wallets.GenerateRune("HERO", "RuneCreator_Unique_WeaponSpecial01_NGP")
game.Wallets.GenerateRune("HERO", "RuneCreator_Unique_WeaponSpecial02_NGP")
game.Wallets.GenerateRune("HERO", "RuneCreator_Unique_WeaponSpecial03_NGP")
game.Wallets.GenerateRune("HERO", "RuneCreator_Unique_WeaponSpecial04_NGP")
game.Wallets.GenerateRune("HERO", "RuneCreator_Unique_WeaponSpecial05_NGP")
game.Wallets.GenerateRune("HERO", "RuneCreator_Unique_BladeWeaponSpecial01_NGP")
game.Wallets.GenerateRune("HERO", "RuneCreator_Unique_BladeWeaponSpecial02_NGP")
game.Wallets.GenerateRune("HERO", "RuneCreator_Unique_BladeWeaponSpecial03_NGP")
game.Wallets.GenerateRune("HERO", "RuneCreator_Unique_BladeWeaponSpecial04_NGP")
game.Wallets.GenerateRune("HERO", "RuneCreator_Unique_BladeWeaponSpecial05_NGP")
game.Wallets.GenerateRune("HERO", "RuneCreator_Unique_Elemental_NGP")
game.Wallets.GenerateRune("HERO", "RuneCreator_Unique_Traveler_NGP")
game.Wallets.GenerateRune("HERO", "RuneCreator_Unique_Tyr_NGP")
game.Wallets.GenerateRune("HERO", "RuneCreator_Unique_Kvasir_NGP")
game.Wallets.GenerateRune("HERO", "RuneCreator_Unique_Protection_NGP")
game.Wallets.GenerateRune("HERO", "RuneCreator_Unique_Vanaheim_NGP")
game.Wallets.GenerateRune("HERO", "RuneCreator_Unique_Valkyrie04_NGP")
game.Wallets.GenerateRune("HERO", "RuneCreator_Unique_Valkyrie03_NGP")
game.Wallets.GenerateRune("HERO", "RuneCreator_Unique_Midgard_NGP")
game.Wallets.GenerateRune("HERO", "RuneCreator_Unique_Asgard_NGP")
game.Wallets.GenerateRune("HERO", "RuneCreator_Unique_Corruption_NGP")
game.Wallets.GenerateRune("HERO", "RuneCreator_Unique_AxeToss03_NGP")
game.Wallets.GenerateRune("HERO", "RuneCreator_Unique_Valkyrie01_NGP")
game.Wallets.GenerateRune("HERO", "RuneCreator_Unique_Jotunnheim_NGP")
Last edited by russelsteapot on Mon Jan 24, 2022 1:27 am, edited 1 time in total.