God of War [Engine:Unknown]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
INOSMOKING
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: God of War [Engine:Unknown]

Post by INOSMOKING »

(GoW.ct Update 17-Jan-22) is working,where to download?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Ang3lic
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Ang3lic »

socatekun wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 9:53 am
If you plan to add stuff before its time in game I suggest don't, some items are game specific triggers( I screwed up Nifelheim and can not fix it) , regarding the table update, not sure it will ever be updated, I managed to work around the ctd every time I wanted to add something in inventory but its questionable a fix.
[/quote]

Shit I am dead,
10 hours of playthrough NOT saved and messed up same !!!
why the hell did I do that !!!
is it neeeded for something specific >
any workaround !

paala
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by paala »

Torezan wrote:
Mon Aug 29, 2022 7:01 am
Is there any way to change the difficulty from GMGoW to any other difficulty with cheat engine?
It's just not fun to play it this way, there are too many enemies on screen and I take medicine that lowers my reaction time, but thought I'd be okay...
I don't want to restart the whole game, is there a way to edit the save so it register as if it was created on a lower difficulty?

Thanks Everyone.
Hi,
How did you do that? I am trying to fight sigrun on gmgow

jpj
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jpj »

Is there a basic Lua script (not the one-liner commands mentioned throughout the thread) injector available for this without leveraging the full Cheat Engine? I haven't dug into the CE too deeply yet, but wanted to explore potentially speeding up small things like menu and item pop-up animations.

chrisreddot3
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by chrisreddot3 »

aob_to_BuildId' not found error
any fix for this?

jrbrobodroid
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jrbrobodroid »

hello, how do you use the game.Level.SetVariable("CAL_RealmUnlocked_" .. realm, true) command.

jimmyoneshot
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jimmyoneshot »

Is there any possible way to visually downgrade the Leviathan Axe OR skip the first upgrade by Brok using the table?

All that I can currently find through all of my testing is being able to upgrade the axe via:-

game.Wallets.AddResource("HERO", "ReinforcementAxe_Tier02", 1, "NO_TELEMETRY")
game.Wallets.AddResource("HERO", "ReinforcementAxe_Tier03", 1, "NO_TELEMETRY")
game.Wallets.AddResource("HERO", "ReinforcementAxe_Tier04", 1, "NO_TELEMETRY")
etc

However doing the reverse of:-

game.Wallets.RemoveResource("HERO", "ReinforcementAxe_Tier02", 1)

does not downgrade the axe. It seems like it is simply impossible to do once upgraded and the upgrade is unskippable.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

I believe this has already been discussed several times. Life existed before page 53 and your post, you know... Total posts: 1.

jimmyoneshot
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jimmyoneshot »

SunBeam wrote:
Wed Jan 11, 2023 9:35 am
I believe this has already been discussed several times. Life existed before page 53 and your post, you know... Total posts: 1.
Page 52 you mean? :D ;)

Yep, it has but I've read through every page and people have asked, however, a working solution for the axe hasn't been posted, hence my post. It's the one thing that the commands don't seem to be able to do. Besides that it's great.

I can't seem to find anything relevant in the LUA files either unless I'm missing something (although I'm still digging through them).

Once the axe is upgraded to Level 2 there seems to be no way to revert it back to Level 1 in appearance. The commands for upgrading work fine but reverting it visually doesn't appear to be a possibility and nor does skipping the upgrade.

Unless you or anyone else knows of a way of course?

reverser69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by reverser69 »

SunBeam wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 12:04 am
^ That's not because they don't want you to have these items. The game's Engine is Lua-based, whereas all the major entities (OBJECTS actually) in the game (Kratos, Atreus, Sindri, etc.) are Lua virtual machines. In their contexts there's a Lua state being created. In this state are the corresponding functions being run, performing a series of operations (SUBOBJECTS). The functions execute Lua bytecode. Much like UnrealScript, these are precompiled scripts (which I was able to decompile and see what they do; will post them later when I have a complete list) in the form of bytecode tokens, where each token represents a certain instruction a Lua VM is capable of interpreting. Based on the conversion, a core Lua function is executed in its place; of course, with proper arguments.
could you please explain how you figured out where lua_State is located?
i mean in another game, what strategy should be applied to reach it.

ismakithere
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ismakithere »

Hopefully someone is still active in this thread, How do I add un-initialized items to my inventory?

Luke76bg
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Luke76bg »

I'm trying in any way to get the retribution pommel with this command

game.Wallets.AddResource(" HERO", "Weapon Component_Axe_Queen Valkyrie01_NGP", 1, "NO_TELEMETRY ") but nothing happens! I'm doing something wrong ? I open table, select the process, click on console debug and then send the command but nothings happens! :(

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

reverser69 wrote:
Thu Mar 30, 2023 1:28 am
what strategy should be applied to reach it.
Find common Lua APIs in the game code -- Lua stock functions are usually compiled as part of the game code -- and then break on any Lua function and look at the first argument (should be in RCX). That's LuaState or *L. To identify Lua functions, first find some strings that lead to determining the Lua version, then get a DLL from the internet someplace that's of that version (or close to it). You can even compile it. I did:

Then form aob signatures from prologue of -- or some offset in -- the Lua functions and scan them in your game to find the said function in the game's code. Sounds tricky when written down, but it's really a cake walk.

reverser69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by reverser69 »

SunBeam wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2024 4:02 pm
reverser69 wrote:
Thu Mar 30, 2023 1:28 am
what strategy should be applied to reach it.
Find common Lua APIs in the game code -- Lua stock functions are usually compiled as part of the game ...
thanks for the tip.
i also compiled some samples in c++ to call lua functions. that really helped a lot to understand (at least basics) lua calls' mechanisms.
ps: i also had another question. i hope you read your PMs.

kulik_alex
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kulik_alex »

Which string produces hash D47B7B6F46AD331F?