God of War [Engine:Unknown]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Re: God of War [Engine:Unknown]

Post by SunBeam »

Alright, if you update UpdateHealthHook in my God Mode script to this:

Code: Select all

UpdateHealthHook:
mov rax,g_goPlayer
mov rax,[rax]
test rax,rax
je short @f
  mov rax,[rax+8]
  test rax,rax
  je short @f
    lea rax,[rax+388]
    lea rax,[rax-20]
    cmp rax,rbx
    jne short @f
      movss xmm6,[MaxHealth]
      movss xmm8,xmm6
      jmp short UpdateHealth_o
@@:
mov rax,[rbx+18]
mov rdx,3128CCBAC7A85561
cmp [rax],rdx
jne short @f
  movss xmm6,[rax+18]
  movss xmm8,xmm6
UpdateHealth_o:
readmem( UpdateHealth, 5 )
jmp far UpdateHealth+5
You will now have Infinite Cursed Mist as well :)

That top bar. While in Niflheim. Default value is 240 on Float (as in 60*4 = 4 minutes).

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

aSwedishMagyar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by aSwedishMagyar »

Mister Modification wrote:
Wed Jan 26, 2022 1:21 pm
I am trying to get more clear:

In your table I can not search stuff because I can not see what adresses a instruction accesses. Break and trace is disabled too. So basically I can not do anything in your table but use the things you made. Thats the reason I put my stuff in aSwedishMagyar's table.
If you didn't understand the point of my asking, I didn't give you permission to do anything with my table and I never will while I am still updating the original post. So remove all my shit from your table and just post your own.

Clear enough?

Mister Modification
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Mister Modification »

aSwedishMagyar wrote:
Wed Jan 26, 2022 4:39 pm
Clear enough?
Sure. If you wanna make people have 3 or 4 cheat table open at the same time. It is done now.

EDIT: I removed my filth from your precious table. Sorry for everyone who enjoyed having cheat tables combined. Now you need to combine it on your own. Here is mine.

EDIT2: Feel free to use my stuff as you want. I do not care. I agree to share.
Attachments
GoW_Mister.CT
(3.9 MiB) Downloaded 261 times
Last edited by Mister Modification on Wed Jan 26, 2022 5:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.

russelsteapot
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by russelsteapot »

AeroShok999 wrote:
Wed Jan 26, 2022 6:20 am
Anyone has the Lua command for Tyr's Shard+ I can't seem to find it...
It's interesting but no matter what I did, I couldn't find Tyr's Shard or Tyr's Shard+. They are probably hidden somewhere. I have tried every single rune entry from the game files and gow.exe dump.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Wed Jan 26, 2022 4:45 pm
Sorry for everyone who enjoyed having cheat tables combined. Now you need to combine in your own. Here is mine.
We appreciate you agreeing to author's demands. In the future, please PM him or ask him in his topic for permission to merge tables. You will see, once asked, people are very little reluctant to granting you that permission ;) I am one of those people who won't say NO to a "can I merge my table with yours?" question. Thanks again!

As for the others, you should leave them manage on their own. I understand you want to help, but you're not their spokesperson, speaking and merging tables for the community. Mind your own :)

Mister Modification
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Mister Modification »

SunBeam wrote:
Wed Jan 26, 2022 4:54 pm
Wed Jan 26, 2022 4:45 pm
Sorry for everyone who enjoyed having cheat tables combined. Now you need to combine in your own. Here is mine.
We appreciate you agreeing to author's demands. In the future, please PM him or ask him in his topic for permission to merge tables. You will see, once asked, people are very little reluctant to granting you that permission ;) I am one of those people who won't say NO to a "can I merge my table with yours?" question. Thanks again!

As for the others, you should leave them manage on their own. I understand you want to help, but you're not their spokesperson, speaking and merging tables for the community. Mind your own :)
Understood. Will not happen again.

shiieldwall
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by shiieldwall »

salineprune wrote:
Wed Jan 26, 2022 10:21 am
shiieldwall wrote:
Wed Jan 26, 2022 6:54 am
¿Is there a way to change the perk activation chance in the gear/runes? like from low to moderate,high etc..
Not currently. Haven't seen anything like this in the Lua files but I doubt people have gotten through them all, so perhaps somewhere it is defined, and maybe be modifiable with the UDF Console. (But I doubt this as well, since it would probably be defined directly, and tracking it would be hard, since you have to keep trying to capture the address in CE, hoping it activates.)
Thanks for the answer,i was wondering also about some specific modifier because of the sets with the same effect like the ones from Muspellheim that stack more proc chance by having all pieces.

iethanhuntz
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by iethanhuntz »

gsurat wrote:
Wed Jan 26, 2022 3:19 pm
Wed Jan 26, 2022 9:00 am
gsurat wrote:
Wed Jan 26, 2022 7:58 am
Hi:
I am retired and just started gaming. Unfortunately, my reflexes aren't good enough to get the Idunn Apples in God of War. Can someone tell me how to edit the value to 9. I am not looking for Unlimited Health or God Mode, just to increase my health bar.
Thanks
Before anyone tells you we wanna see your pension card.

Else we wont tell you to use the cheat table from page 38 and in that table go to pointers, generate inventory. Edit amount. ;)
Thanks. I edited the number of Idunn Apples, but my Max Health remained the same. Is there another way to increase my health bar? Sorry I am not a tech savvy person.
Noob myself but it should increase your health/bar... you can simply add Yggdrasils dew of Vitality if you don't have in your inventory and once added change the overall amout to 9500 and enjoy max health.
Use Sunbeam udf console and use the command from loot table. Just change 1 before telemetry to 9500.

*Edit*
game.Wallets.AddResource("HERO", "ResistanceBoatLoot", 9500, "NO_TELEMETRY")

salineprune
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by salineprune »

russelsteapot wrote:
Wed Jan 26, 2022 4:54 pm
AeroShok999 wrote:
Wed Jan 26, 2022 6:20 am
Anyone has the Lua command for Tyr's Shard+ I can't seem to find it...
It's interesting but no matter what I did, I couldn't find Tyr's Shard or Tyr's Shard+. They are probably hidden somewhere. I have tried every single rune entry from the game files and gow.exe dump.
I don't think anyone has figured this out.
I have the item in my inventory but can't find out the "Internal Name", no matter what I check. This is the case with both SunBeam's and aSwedishMagyar's tables. It doesn't show up for me.

What I do know is that this is the reward for completing the Quest: "Time Heals All" (I think that's the name - it's the quest with the bandit father/son betrayal story.)

Edit: Have you tried using SunBeam's method posted on page 38? The one about "RESOURCES_PERM_DATA"? Maybe you might find it there?
Edit2: Haven't done it myself, since I don't have the time right now, with work getting in the way...

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

salineprune wrote:
Wed Jan 26, 2022 5:32 pm
Both my table and aSwedishMagyar, although using different mechanisms to fetch the data, they tinker with the same logic: either grab the items while iterated by the game (my hook) or emulate the logic and write a Lua+ASM iterator (like he did). Using his table, generate the list of Inventory items. Then save the table on your Desktop and open it with Notepad++. Figure out what are the boundaries to extract all internal names and Ctrl+F for them using regular expressions (Ctrl+F, last tick in the window). Once you have them all, cross-reference them with the Excel loot list and see which ones are extra :) Might be an idea to Ctrl+F only those for which the quantity is 1. Should shorten out the list.

Alternately, upload your save-game someplace and I will extract the item from it.

salineprune
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by salineprune »

SunBeam wrote:
Wed Jan 26, 2022 5:55 pm
salineprune wrote:
Both my table and aSwedishMagyar, although using different mechanisms to fetch the data, they tinker with the same logic: either grab the items while iterated by the game (my hook) or emulate the logic and write a Lua+ASM iterator (like he did). Using his table, generate the list of Inventory items. Then save the table on your Desktop and open it with Notepad++. Figure out what are the boundaries to extract all internal names and Ctrl+F for them using regular expressions (Ctrl+F, last tick in the window). Once you have them all, cross-reference them with the Excel loot list and see which ones are extra :) Might be an idea to Ctrl+F only those for which the quantity is 1. Should shorten out the list.

Alternately, upload your save-game someplace and I will extract the item from it.
Hmm... I've been manually going through it so far.
I'll give the above a try - Thanks!

totodudu
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by totodudu »

hello is it possible to validate missions? example I have a bug to close the 3 kingdom breaches I closed them but did not validate? thank you

salineprune
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by salineprune »

totodudu wrote:
Wed Jan 26, 2022 6:30 pm
hello is it possible to validate missions? example I have a bug to close the 3 kingdom breaches I closed them but did not validate? thank you
There's a table on the forum topic that has it, I think.
Read through the pages, and you'll eventually find it.

salineprune
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by salineprune »

SunBeam wrote:
Wed Jan 26, 2022 5:55 pm
salineprune wrote:

Just so I know, because I think I'm mad, I've done the following:
1. Run the game and aSwedishMagyer's table > connected to process > executed "generateInventory" > "Initialised"
2. Saved as a new CE table on my desktop
3. Opened the file in Notepad++

But when I go to the section where the items are listed, I see everything but the Value.
E.g.
I have see this in the table: "[TravelerLoot] Traveler’s Grisly Trophy"
I can see it has a value of "90" and the game confirms that.
But I don't see the "90" in Notepad++

Am I missing something? A setting perhaps?

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Upload your save-game and link me to it, please. We're wasting time with countless replies.