God of War [Engine:Unknown]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
alttbyte
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: God of War [Engine:Unknown]

Post by alttbyte »

Question, is it possible to 'unlock' the skip cutscenes option in the settings?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

iethanhuntz
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by iethanhuntz »

leviathan_one wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 7:42 pm
iethanhuntz wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 6:51 pm
leviathan_one wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 6:14 pm
I found that when I use Rune Stats modifier blocks/parry stops working. I've tried to load save without stats modification and then blocks/parry works fine.
Also when I replace modified runes when runes with default stats, then block starts working again
Does anyone know how use Rune Stats modifier and avoid blocks/parry issue?
Don't use Rune Stat Modifier, instead modify value for Yggdrasil's Dew to give permanent stats, it's a better way ... you can give 450 max in each category and 9500 for vitality.
Thank you! Could you advise where I can get the CE table with Yggdrasil's Dew addresses? In the last version of the table I didn't find it
Here you go, run these in Console UDF and you are good to go.

game.Wallets.AddResource("HERO", "FocusBoatLoot", 450, "NO_TELEMETRY")
game.Wallets.AddResource("HERO", "RunicBoatLoot", 450, "NO_TELEMETRY")
game.Wallets.AddResource("HERO", "LuckBoatLoot", 450, "NO_TELEMETRY")
game.Wallets.AddResource("HERO", "ResistanceBoatLoot", 9500, "NO_TELEMETRY")
game.Wallets.AddResource("HERO", "DefenseBoatLoot", 450, "NO_TELEMETRY")
game.Wallets.AddResource("HERO", "StrengthBoatLoot", 450, "NO_TELEMETRY")

gunbalde60
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gunbalde60 »

iethanhuntz wrote:
leviathan_one wrote:
I found that when I use Rune Stats modifier blocks/parry stops working. I've tried to load save without stats modification and then blocks/parry works fine.
Also when I replace modified runes when runes with default stats, then block starts working again
Don't use Rune Stat Modifier, instead modify value for Yggdrasil's Dew to give permanent stats, it's a better way ... you can give 450 max in each category and 9500 for vitality.
Would this be on Sunbeam's table? or someone else's? I dont see the option for it.

jakosogiantoro
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by jakosogiantoro »

iethanhuntz wrote:
leviathan_one wrote:
so only vitality can get 9500 max ? the other only 450 ??

latisn
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by latisn »

Hello guys I would like to ask if anyone has the codes for item levels. I was messing around with the list provided and somehow one of my items that was only obtainable in ng+ was leveled up while I was just testing around but I wasn't able to replicate it, anyone have ideas?

iethanhuntz
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by iethanhuntz »

gunbalde60 wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 8:46 pm
iethanhuntz wrote:
leviathan_one wrote:
Would this be on Sunbeam's table? or someone else's? I dont see the option for it.
Yes, you need to use the console UDF on sunbeam table. You'll find the commands for Yggdrasil on loot table

iethanhuntz
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by iethanhuntz »

jakosogiantoro wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 8:47 pm
iethanhuntz wrote:
leviathan_one wrote:
so only vitality can get 9500 max ? the other only 450 ??
Yes, to ensure you save is not bugged the vitality can gobmax upto 9500 and rest of the stats like 450-500 since they are capped and anything higher doesn't help anyway

gunbalde60
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gunbalde60 »

iethanhuntz wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 9:33 pm
gunbalde60 wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 8:46 pm
iethanhuntz wrote:

Yes, you need to use the console UDF on sunbeam table. You'll find the commands for Yggdrasil on loot table
Im getting an error when trying to do anything with inventory. Mr. Golden Sun tables are never noob friendly lol

iethanhuntz
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by iethanhuntz »

gunbalde60 wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 9:52 pm
You either have multiple Cheat Tables Running or Trainer running in the background. Also, you need to use Toggle Console UDF and then copy paste the commands i posted earlier. If you go through previous comments by sunbeam then it will make it more clear

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

ShasVa wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 9:13 am
1) Would it be possible to modify the Shattered Gauntlet of Ages to accept all 6 of the "infinity runes"? Just a thought I had. I'll understand if it can't be done.

2) More personal-based: do you (or anyone) ever use CE on a game that you just bought, or do you try playing through it all first before using CE? It's tempting to use CE on the game and get what I want right away, but I admit that feels a tad off.
1) Yes, it's possible. Anything is possible. The thing is >> I << won't invest anymore time doing it. Cuz that's what the question usually leads to: "wanna do it?". Good luck figuring it out.

2) I personally play a game till a point where it becomes boring, repetitive or has me grind for shit. Then I cheat. Since I'm getting old, I don't have time to play a game fully legit and waste my precious time on bits and bytes, just cuz it feels morally good. No, I cheat and feel good cuz I get to what I actually play the game for: the STORY.

gunbalde60
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gunbalde60 »

iethanhuntz wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 9:57 pm
gunbalde60 wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 9:52 pm
You either have multiple Cheat Tables Running or Trainer running in the background. Also, you need to use Toggle Console UDF and then copy paste the commands i posted earlier. If you go through previous comments by sunbeam then it will make it more clear
I just have on what you see on the screenshot. No trainer in the background either. I'm trying to add the Yggdrasil fruits first before changing the stats on them. But I cant get the add resource item has to populate. I downloaded the excel sheet, but since it wont populate I cant copy the permanent hash.

gunbalde60
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gunbalde60 »

To Sunbeam, here's my response to the post you deleted.

Yes I did, like I said I'm not an intermediate or advanced user. If I was I would not be a Donor or paying member of the trainer. I'm a pilot and a Real Estate broker for a living, you think if I write to you instructions, on how to file a flight plan and path, give you instructions on how to take off, fly to an airport on the other side of the country, then give you written instructions on how to land you would be able to do it? No you would crash and burn.

If I ask you to do a market analysis and give you written instructions for Real Estate, and ask you to show me all comps within a 5 mile radius of on a subject commercial property, then give you the written contract and tell you execute it would you be able to do it? Hence why if I knew how to do any of this crap, I wouldn't be asking for help.

Now, go ahead and ban one of your donors and paying members, just for asking for help.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

gunbalde60 wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:29 pm
one of your donors and paying members, just for asking for help.
You clearly have a wrong understanding of the word "donation". The next time you flaunt around the fact that you've donated/paid something and EXPECT SOMETHING IN RETURN, I will clear out your status and refund you your "donation" back. Cuz you're clearly expecting a service here and FRF isn't that kind of a forum. Not to mention your statement says this "I deserve more than a normal user, just cuz I donated", which is completely wrong.

This is valid for any other user here thinking they're better than the rest and deserve some special attention or care.

gunbalde60
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gunbalde60 »

SunBeam wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:39 pm
gunbalde60 wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:29 pm
one of your donors and paying members, just for asking for help.
You clearly have a wrong understanding of the word "donation". The next time you flaunt around the fact that you've donated/paid something and EXPECT SOMETHING IN RETURN, I will clear out your status and refund you your "donation" back. Cuz you're clearly expecting a service here and FRF isn't that kind of a forum. Not to mention your statement says this "I deserve more than a normal user, just cuz I donated", which is completely wrong.
LMAO did I demand for anything? I've been a donor for years not months. If you look through my posts, you will see I'm always the one telling people not to "demand" Anything. I "ASKED" for help, have I ever asked you for help? Nope because I know yow are, and how you love throw threats all over the place. Maybe do research on your members so you can see who are the productive ones and which ones are not, you probably don't remember me standing up to you against fearlessrevolution in multiple ocassions.

Regardless I got help from someone else, as I usually do. I have never demanded help, nor ever asked for your help directly and I never will trust me. I've been here long enough to know any better. Someone PM'ed me with the information I was looking for.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

You demanded being helped cuz you're a donor and paying member T_T. I'm not stupid not to get the subtlety of your innuendo.. That is not how you should write your statements. "All I did was to ask for 5GB extra cuz I am a long time paying member, wink wink" T_T. That's what irked me. But cool, glad you sorted it out. My glass is full of even thinking to further help out past a BIG WALL of text in the first topic. A text I wrote spending my own personal time. Text that comes from hours of reverse engineering (~1 week) of the game. So yeah, excuse me if I'm worn out, man, and don't give a shit anymore. If my post wasn't enough to teach you how to do things and you need some YouTube video tutorial like the majority of generation Z to get you going, so be it. But then again, me shutting the eye to your shit and not saying anything about it.. just cuz you might feel hurt.. isn't something I'm willing to overlook. Regardless of your status and how long you've been here, when someone says "I'm a donor and a paying member", you don't just throw that out in the wind like a silly joke.. no, you expect a reaction to it. You expect being helped/served. Cuz you are who you say your status is: someone with better rank.