God of War [Engine:Unknown]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
nickthebigd
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: God of War [Engine:Unknown]

Post by nickthebigd »

We need the Glowing Gem of the Nine enchantment

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

russelsteapot
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by russelsteapot »

nickthebigd wrote:
Fri Jan 21, 2022 8:13 am
We need the Glowing Gem of the Nine enchantment
I am preparing the list right now but here it is: game.Wallets.GenerateRune("HERO", "RuneCreator_Unique_Valkyrie02", 1, "NO_TELEMETRY")

shiieldwall
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by shiieldwall »

How does it work for runes you loot or get from chest like leviathans eye from the valkyrie? GenerateRune does not seem to work for those

russelsteapot
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by russelsteapot »

shiieldwall wrote:
Fri Jan 21, 2022 9:16 am
How does it work for runes you loot or get from chest like leviathans eye from the valkyrie? GenerateRune does not seem to work for those
I am almost finishing the list and as you said I couldn't find a way to spawn Ivaldi's Corrupted Mind; Tyr's Shard (Standart); Leviathan's Eye. The other ones work flawlessly.

Bloodgutter
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Bloodgutter »

russelsteapot wrote:
Fri Jan 21, 2022 7:24 am
@Bloodgutter, thank you so much! how exactly did you find it? Is there a file to be decompiled that we can see the commands?

And in the loot list; unique runes' command could be changed with "GenerateRune".
I am creating an excel file with all unique enchantments to be added in the main excel file.
I've dumped the game process with task manager, opened it with HxD (program mentioned earlier by Sun) and searched for "RuneCreator_Unique_"

As you can see GenerateRune is there at the beggining and it looks familiar to AddResource
I've figured that "GenerateRune" is more likely a function and not an resource name so I said to myself "what can go wrong?"
Honestly it's just trial & error buddy :)

russelsteapot
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by russelsteapot »

Bloodgutter wrote:
Fri Jan 21, 2022 9:34 am
I've dumped the game process with task manager, opened it with HxD (program mentioned earlier by Sun) and searched for "RuneCreator_Unique_"
Only three unique ones left; do you have recommendation for those :) I couldn't find a logical connection for those.

russelsteapot
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by russelsteapot »

Here the list I prepared including all enchantments (all of them have been tested and confirmed to be working).

Link: Original file is updated.

I will probably delete this when @SunBeam or @Cfemen updated the original excel file.
Last edited by russelsteapot on Sat Jan 22, 2022 7:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

shiieldwall
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by shiieldwall »

just tried one of the lines based on the screenshot above...the corrupted one gave me ivaldis corrupted mind so the rest must be there

russelsteapot
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by russelsteapot »

Oh yes screenshot from @Bloodgutter post shows different entries. They are not on the original loot list. Then it means there are some absence on the list.

russelsteapot
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by russelsteapot »

Bloodgutter wrote:
Bro, can you share what you find there? For example in your screenshot "game.Wallets.GenerateRune("HERO", "RuneCreator_Unique_Valkyrie03", 1, "NO_TELEMETRY")" gives "Eye of the Winged Chosen" enchantment.

Bloodgutter
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Bloodgutter »

russelsteapot wrote:
Fri Jan 21, 2022 10:13 am
Bro, can you share what you find there? For example in your screenshot "game.Wallets.GenerateRune("HERO", "RuneCreator_Unique_Valkyrie03", 1, "NO_TELEMETRY")" gives "Eye of the Winged Chosen" enchantment.
The dump is 17 GB, it's literally the full snapshot of a game in memory, so if you want to find more, you'll have to do it yourself.

Leviathan's eye (and NGP version)

Code: Select all

game.Wallets.GenerateRune("HERO", "RuneCreator_Unique_AxeToss03", 1, "NO_TELEMETRY")
game.Wallets.GenerateRune("HERO", "RuneCreator_Unique_AxeToss03_NGP", 1, "NO_TELEMETRY")

gurugokul
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by gurugokul »

Bloodgutter wrote:
russelsteapot wrote:
Fri Jan 21, 2022 7:24 am
@Bloodgutter, thank you so much! how exactly did you find it? Is there a file to be decompiled that we can see the commands?

And in the loot list; unique runes' command could be changed with "GenerateRune".
I am creating an excel file with all unique enchantments to be added in the main excel file.

As you can see GenerateRune is there at the beggining and it looks familiar to AddResource
I've figured that "GenerateRune" is more likely a function and not an resource name so I said to myself "what can go wrong?"
Honestly it's just trial & error buddy :)
From the picture I can make out
game.Wallets.GenerateRune("HERO", "RuneCreator_Unique_Valkyrie03", 1, "NO_TELEMETRY") - Eye of the Winged Chosen
game.Wallets.GenerateRune("HERO", "RuneCreator_Unique_Valkyrie04", 1, "NO_TELEMETRY") - Feathers of the Fallen Servant
game.Wallets.GenerateRune("HERO", "RuneCreator_Unique_Dragon01", 1, "NO_TELEMETRY") - Brilliant Mark of the Dragon
game.Wallets.GenerateRune("HERO", "RuneCreator_Unique_Dragon02", 1, "NO_TELEMETRY") - Brilliant Scale of the Chained
game.Wallets.GenerateRune("HERO", "RuneCreator_Unique_Corruption", 1, "NO_TELEMETRY") - Ivaldi's Corrupted Mind

cazzone
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by cazzone »

Someone know the rune eye of fury and eye of rage?

mrnibbs
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by mrnibbs »

Is there any chance someone could give me the item add codes for the enchantments Sigil of the Weapon & Mark of the Element (or any enchantments with buff+ build-up) please? I'm still trying to figure out how to give oneself infinite permafrost and immolation buffs and since both those enchantments have build-up increases on them that would go a long way to helping me nail down an exact value to share with the community.

russelsteapot
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by russelsteapot »

mrnibbs wrote:
Fri Jan 21, 2022 12:32 pm
Is there any chance someone could give me the item add codes for the enchantments Sigil of the Weapon & Mark of the Element (or any enchantments with buff+ build-up) please? I'm still trying to figure out how to give oneself infinite permafrost and immolation buffs and since both those enchantments have build-up increases on them that would go a long way to helping me nail down an exact value to share with the community.
The list lack some of them. We don't have them right now.

Edit: I also created a dump file using windows task manager and I am trying to find the enchantments that are not on the list with HxD. I will also update the excel file I shared with the new findings.
Last edited by russelsteapot on Fri Jan 21, 2022 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.