God of War [Engine:Unknown]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
tagorex
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: God of War [Engine:Unknown]

Post by tagorex »

THX for your CT file,it is great!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by tagorex on Thu Feb 03, 2022 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

grkm1
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by grkm1 »

anybody have the item code of perfect aspect of the realm or flawless crest of the realm etc. ? the random enchantments you get from niflheim or muspelheim chests

edit: found it on page 27 of this thread after going thru every page xD

game.Wallets.GenerateRune("HERO", "RuneCreator_Tier07_Epic_Random")

this is not written in the Loot Table

tiaoalvino
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by tiaoalvino »

rivest wrote:
Wed Feb 02, 2022 7:25 pm
I closed off the realm tears in Niflheim before Sindri gave it (Ivaldi's Curse). I didn't know. Now the favor is bugged, showing only quest markers at where the realm tears were supposed to be. Last save was hours back and autosaves already overwritten. Any way of using LUA commands to close off this quest?
I did the same mistake. Unfortunately, I didn't find any solution to that.
grkm1 wrote:
Sat Feb 05, 2022 5:07 pm
anybody have the item code of perfect aspect of the realm or flawless crest of the realm etc. ? the random enchantments you get from niflheim or muspelheim chests

Thank you for that! With that command and after a few tries I've finally got the enchantments that I wanted (25% more damage for frost and burn attacks).

AeroShok999
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AeroShok999 »

/
Last edited by AeroShok999 on Mon Feb 07, 2022 2:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

grkm1 wrote:
Sat Feb 05, 2022 5:07 pm

That Loot Table is a community effort. Myself and cfemen have updated the vast majority of what people have contributed with. Your reply clearly shows you've not read a bit the rest of the information in this topic, went in for the grabs then bitched "it's not in the table". Well, now it will be, thanks to you reporting it. Cheers.

AeroShok999
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AeroShok999 »

Anyone knows the command to add blades to the game? The command: game.Wallets.AddResource("HERO", "Blades", 1, "NO_TELEMETRY") only opens up the slot, but does not add them.

Any help would be appreciated.
Last edited by AeroShok999 on Mon Feb 07, 2022 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dawsonics
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by dawsonics »

hello everyone i dunno if this is covered anywhere i cannot find it if it is but , is there a way to add equipment parts that you do not have in any way like for example i have a save where i do not have the World Serpent armour and waist parts but i have the arm part and i am on my 5th NG+ playthrough with everything else unlocked and looted in a legit manner....only reason i missed those 2 items was because i got totally distracted by my baby being unwell and forgot to loot em...any help would be appreciated .

iethanhuntz
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by iethanhuntz »

dawsonics wrote:
Mon Feb 07, 2022 3:17 am
hello everyone i dunno if this is covered anywhere i cannot find it if it is but , is there a way to add equipment parts that you do not have in any way like for example i have a save where i do not have the World Serpent armour and waist parts but i have the arm part and i am on my 5th NG+ playthrough with everything else unlocked and looted in a legit manner....only reason i missed those 2 items was because i got totally distracted by my baby being unwell and forgot to loot em...any help would be appreciated .
You can collect the rest of pieces after you have completed the game but you can also add it manually if you want. Refer to the spreadsheet link on 1st page.

dawsonics
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by dawsonics »

iethanhuntz wrote:
Mon Feb 07, 2022 7:39 pm
dawsonics wrote:
You can collect the rest of pieces after you have completed the game but you can also add it manually if you want. Refer to the spreadsheet link on 1st page.
pretty sure cannot get it on 2nd 3rd etc oneards playthroughs of NG+ I tried already the chests give skap slag instead

dawsonics
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by dawsonics »

can someone give me the instructions step by step on how to add equipment parts via cheat table please all the reading and what not here confuses me bigtime its out of my area of expertise

dawsonics
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by dawsonics »

dawsonics wrote:
Mon Feb 07, 2022 9:22 pm
can someone give me the instructions step by step on how to add equipment parts via cheat table please all the reading and what not here confuses me bigtime its out of my area of expertise
or share me the details to input for the world serpent body and waist parts please i cannot open excel docs

Alex985
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Alex985 »

Hi, I have a question, does the table still work in version 1.0.5?

Thanks in advance

iethanhuntz
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by iethanhuntz »

dawsonics wrote:
Mon Feb 07, 2022 9:03 pm
iethanhuntz wrote:
Mon Feb 07, 2022 7:39 pm
dawsonics wrote:
pretty sure cannot get it on 2nd 3rd etc oneards playthroughs of NG+ I tried already the chests give skap slag instead
You need to use the CE on page 1 to add the armor in NG+

ShasVa
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ShasVa »

Alex985 wrote:
Tue Feb 08, 2022 5:36 pm
Hi, I have a question, does the table still work in version 1.0.5?

Thanks in advance
Yes it does still work. I just used to generate the upgrade items for the Blades of Chaos. No drama at all. :)