God of War [Engine:Unknown]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
ythaar27
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: God of War [Engine:Unknown]

Post by ythaar27 »

anyone knows code for Grips of the Cursed Flame+, cant find it on spread sheet

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

salineprune
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by salineprune »

ShasVa wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 9:13 am
Great work SunBeam. I just bought the game and so far I'm liking it. That's rare considering the state of some games lately. anyway, two quick questions:

1) Would it be possible to modify the Shattered Gauntlet of Ages to accept all 6 of the "infinity runes"? Just a thought I had. I'll understand if it can't be done.

2) More personal-based: do you (or anyone) ever use CE on a game that you just bought, or do you try playing through it all first before using CE? It's tempting to use CE on the game and get what I want right away, but I admit that feels a tad off.
1 )I wouldn't hold out hope for "modding" the slots amount via CE. This is requires something a bit more in-depth than what CE should be used for. (At least, in my opinion.) That being said, Santa Monica have stated that, although, they won't be releasing mod support for the game, they want to see if people can do mods, because it is possible to some degree - so maybe someone in the modding community will able to accomplish this - since, I would assume, it would require "overwriting" the part which handles the slots amount.

2) In my experience, I'd say people are 50/50 with this. I prefer to play a game "legitimately" the first time, I play it. And on the second, whether it's NG+ or just NG, I use CE and other tools, to go mayhem. Though for games I've played on console, and now on PC, I just go full mayhem from the beginning. It's just my take on this. Maybe someone else will be have another opinion...

Wulf
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Wulf »

Awesome, I'll check this table out later today.

I'd been working on interacting with the LUA console myself but it looks like you're way ahead of me.

Is there anything else that you're currently working on figuring out?

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

^ An internal console, though haven't found any traces in the dumped Lua files.

Wulf
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Wulf »

Does your God Mode hook do anything that setting GoW.exe+273fc5a = 1 doesn't?

Edit: And does your LUA form read any output that the game might be trying to send?

Edit 2: We have different addresses for XP/HS. Your values under debug don't match up with mine. Mine top, yours bottom. I guess they're just added to the resource list in differing orders per game.

tiaoalvino
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by tiaoalvino »

Anyone knows or discovered how to create that "Perfect (something here) of the realm" enchantments?

Trying to create enchantments with 25% more damage to burn and frost, and 25% more resistance to blind, but, with no success.

iethanhuntz
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by iethanhuntz »

Anyone still having trouble with rune stats, just sell your enchantments and use the Yggdrasil's to set permanent stat. Make sure not to add more than 9500 Vitality Yggdrasil Dew or else save will be bugged and R3 takedown will not work.

SenseiSatan
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SenseiSatan »

Does anyone know how Id go by clearing my inventory of everything other than what Kratos and Atreus have equiped?

alttbyte
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by alttbyte »

SenseiSatan wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 3:53 pm
Does anyone know how Id go by clearing my inventory of everything other than what Kratos and Atreus have equiped?
RemoveResource instead of AddResource.

salineprune
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by salineprune »

alttbyte wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 5:21 pm
SenseiSatan wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 3:53 pm
RemoveResource instead of AddResource.
This is assuming you know the Internal Names of the items being removed.
If not, easiest way would to be to simply sell the non-equipped items to Brok/Sindri.

TonytotheB82
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by TonytotheB82 »

Thanks for the hard work. That spreadsheet is phenomenal. I uploaded it to GDrive and I am using it to grab stuff for an NG+ playthrough. Sent some $$ via PP

leviathan_one
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by leviathan_one »

I found that when I use Rune Stats modifier blocks/parry stops working. I've tried to load save without stats modification and then blocks/parry works fine.
Also when I replace modified runes when runes with default stats, then block starts working again
Does anyone know how use Rune Stats modifier and avoid blocks/parry issue?

iethanhuntz
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by iethanhuntz »

leviathan_one wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 6:14 pm
I found that when I use Rune Stats modifier blocks/parry stops working. I've tried to load save without stats modification and then blocks/parry works fine.
Also when I replace modified runes when runes with default stats, then block starts working again
Don't use Rune Stat Modifier, instead modify value for Yggdrasil's Dew to give permanent stats, it's a better way ... you can give 450 max in each category and 9500 for vitality.

leviathan_one
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by leviathan_one »

iethanhuntz wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 6:51 pm
leviathan_one wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 6:14 pm
Don't use Rune Stat Modifier, instead modify value for Yggdrasil's Dew to give permanent stats, it's a better way ... you can give 450 max in each category and 9500 for vitality.
Thank you! Could you advise where I can get the CE table with Yggdrasil's Dew addresses? In the last version of the table I didn't find it

alexj9626
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by alexj9626 »

Hello! Is there any way to "uncheck" the Valkyries fights, meaning i can fight them again? Or any know way without having to play the game again?