God of War [Engine:Unknown]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
mrmuzo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: God of War [Engine:Unknown]

Post by mrmuzo »

JohnTom_The3rd wrote:
Sun Jan 30, 2022 7:12 am
Hey! So...this is my first time posting on a Cheat Engine form. And forgive me if this has already been asked, but is there a command that can revert the Leviathan axe BACK to it's basic form? I'm doing a "canon"/no upgrade run. And I wanted to use the very basic look to the axe, but of course when you meet Brok it forces you to upgrade. I'm not really worried about stats since I'm playing on the easiest difficulty for this run. Plus I have another Cheat Engine table that allows me to edit the overall stats. So...really I just want to downgrade the axe to the basic version. Any help would be much appreciated!
hello dude how can you edit your stats to overall ?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

infinitiv
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by infinitiv »

Still doesn't work. [removed] redirects to some random Amazon page [removed]

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

^ It's the first time I see a link shortener overwrite the redirect link to a different site than the one I specified o_O Wow, never going to use that site again, as I can't trust what happens to the destination link in time. I mean.. yesterday I created the link.. jesus..

Thanks for letting me know. Updated again in the first post of this topic.

sampl819
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sampl819 »

Does anyone know what command to activate the wind capture on the Blades of Chaos?

randomeuser
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by randomeuser »

I'm seeing this code in the "enemyspawner.2132.lua" as well as a similar code in the "main.1766.lua" (the second one is used for witches that can spawn in other enemies). Could this be our way of spawning enemies into the game?

from "enemyspawner.2132.lua" :
game.AI.Spawn(spawnWad, spawnPosition, spawnDirection, tostring("CRT_" .. enemyType), tostring(spawnMove), spawnConfigTable, spawnConfig)

from "main.1766.lua"
game.AI.Spawn(C.Level, spawnJointPos, C:GetWorldForward(), "CRT_Flyer00", "BRA_SpawnFromWitch", {PowerLevel = flyerPowerLevel, FlyerType = flyerTypeToSpawn})

iethanhuntz
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by iethanhuntz »

sampl819 wrote:
Tue Mar 29, 2022 5:59 pm
Does anyone know what command to activate the wind capture on the Blades of Chaos?
If you are talking about the ability then it's unlocked through story.

iethanhuntz
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by iethanhuntz »

mrmuzo wrote:
Tue Mar 29, 2022 9:23 am
JohnTom_The3rd wrote:
Sun Jan 30, 2022 7:12 am
Hey! So...this is my first time posting on a Cheat Engine form. And forgive me if this has already been asked, but is there a command that can revert the Leviathan axe BACK to it's basic form? I'm doing a "canon"/no upgrade run. And I wanted to use the very basic look to the axe, but of course when you meet Brok it forces you to upgrade. I'm not really worried about stats since I'm playing on the easiest difficulty for this run. Plus I have another Cheat Engine table that allows me to edit the overall stats. So...really I just want to downgrade the axe to the basic version. Any help would be much appreciated!
hello dude how can you edit your stats to overall ?
Edit dew of yggdrasil and you are good to go.

khasteatworld
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by khasteatworld »

I'm new here, just wanna know if it's possible to repack the lua file after modification? if so, can someone please explain how? thanks.

Satanael
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Satanael »

Hey Guys Any Chance to add Ignore Required Crafting Materials Cheat?
i know this is sounds lame but this game takes too much time just to get some drops

vnavdeep
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by vnavdeep »

Hello Guys,

I am very new to the cheat engine and having hard time understanding how it actually works.

Can someone please please share screenshots, step by step showing how to change the value? for eg the yggdrasil dew. I am only interested in those and any help will be highly appreciated. If screenshots are not possible a quick video guide will help too.

I again appreciate all the hard work you guys, specially SunBeam have done to make this table possible.

YigitKoc
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by YigitKoc »

Hi guys thanks for your work
do you have any lua commands of goals section
ı have the last 2 achievement
[Link]

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

So, all I want to do is add a few Anchor of Fog for the Nifleheim region (to get the items at the back).
How exactly do I do that?

awesomehit
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by awesomehit »

thank u for your great work man this table really helped me a lot :D i also like to know how to change my axe and blades level or there is a way to unlock all the moves without upgrading the axe or the blades

please help and thanks :)

Torezan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Torezan »

Is there any way to change the difficulty from GMGoW to any other difficulty with cheat engine?
It's just not fun to play it this way, there are too many enemies on screen and I take medicine that lowers my reaction time, but thought I'd be okay...
I don't want to restart the whole game, is there a way to edit the save so it register as if it was created on a lower difficulty?

Thanks Everyone.

Torezan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Torezan »

Torezan wrote:
Mon Aug 29, 2022 7:01 am
Is there any way to change the difficulty from GMGoW to any other difficulty with cheat engine?
It's just not fun to play it this way, there are too many enemies on screen and I take medicine that lowers my reaction time, but thought I'd be okay...
I don't want to restart the whole game, is there a way to edit the save so it register as if it was created on a lower difficulty?

Thanks Everyone.
Think I found it, thanks and sorry for the waste of time