God of War [Engine:Unknown]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
LunarFreya
Cheater
Cheater

Re: God of War [Engine:Unknown]

Post by LunarFreya »

Can someone please show me how to use the "toggle udf console" function ?
i copy the command from the excel file to the bottom box, press shift- enter and the command move up to the color box but nothing happen.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

russelsteapot
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by russelsteapot »

TroyDevin wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 1:30 pm
PERM_Hash Internal Name Game Name
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
E25399D7F05F94D1 [RuneCreator_Unique_Soul] Andvari’s Soul
61F08BD62BA3ECFD [RuneCreator_Unique_Hellheim] Eye of the Outer Realm
E25391E0ADE3905D [RuneCreator_Unique_Musp] Muspelheim’s Eye of Power
I know these but they do nothing for me. Is there anything more I could do? Thanks anyways @TroyDevin Have you tried it?

wingzero
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by wingzero »

great table
Last edited by wingzero on Thu Jan 20, 2022 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TroyDevin
Cheater
Cheater

Post by TroyDevin »

Yes, I've tried it and it works for me. I put those 3 enchantments in my Shattered Gauntlet of Ages and it turns it into a "Avengers: Infinity War gauntlet", with a shockwave and a beam of energy that seeks out and homes in on nearby opponents for significant damage.

AeroShok999
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AeroShok999 »

Can someone please share the code or command for Tyr's Shard+ enhancement? I want to wear more than one Tyr's Shard+ enhancement.

russelsteapot
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by russelsteapot »

TroyDevin wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 2:14 pm
Yes, I've tried it and it works for me. I put those 3 enchantments in my Shattered Gauntlet of Ages and it turns it into a "Avengers: Infinity War gauntlet", with a shockwave and a beam of energy that seeks out and homes in on nearby opponents for significant damage.
Can you tell me which command you exactly apply? And which point were you at exactly when you apllied the commands. Maybe I need to unlock something. But I can't get any enchantments even common ones.

Kroco
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kroco »

Who added a special item and now can not go further in the story, because the game does not allow to perform the action. As an example, I added a dragon's tooth before not knowing what it is and what it will lead to. Download aSwedishMagyar table viewtopic.php?f=4&t=18865, then generate inventory, find the item to be removed and set the value of -1, this will remove the item in any quantity completely. Of course this should be done to the point where you need to activate the script

duducasarotto
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by duducasarotto »

is it possible now to remove some already bought skills and put them again in the game

salineprune
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by salineprune »

duducasarotto wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 5:24 pm
is it possible now to remove some already bought skills and put them again in the game
Change "AddResource" in the Lua command to "RemoveResource", and that should do it.
You won't get back the XP though - that is separate.

salineprune
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by salineprune »

russelsteapot wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 3:04 pm
TroyDevin wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 2:14 pm
Can you tell me which command you exactly apply? And which point were you at exactly when you apllied the commands. Maybe I need to unlock something. But I can't get any enchantments even common ones.
Enchantments are being weird... It looks like we can't add them directly to Kratos' inventory.
What you can do is find the "Recipe" for the Enchantments, and add that - it will then show up in Brok's/Sindri's Workshop.

@SunBeam has already mentioned this earlier in the forum topic.

russelsteapot
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by russelsteapot »

salineprune wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 5:38 pm
Enchantments are being weird... It looks like we can't add them directly to Kratos' inventory.
What you can do is find the "Recipe" for the Enchantments, and add that - it will then show up in Brok's/Sindri's Workshop.
@TroyDevin claims he can add them with RuneCreator_Unique_.... Internal Names
We can't have the recipes for unique enchantments such as stones for the shattered gauntlets because they are not bought from shops.

chrisreddot3
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by chrisreddot3 »

Edit.....it works

russelsteapot
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by russelsteapot »

chrisreddot3 wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 6:02 pm
Edit.....it works
I edit it of course :D Do you claim it works as it is: game.Wallets.AddResource("HERO", "RuneCreator_Unique_Valkyrie01", 1, "NO_TELEMETRY") @chrisredot3

salineprune
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by salineprune »

russelsteapot wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 5:53 pm
salineprune wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 5:38 pm
@TroyDevin claims he can add them with RuneCreator_Unique_.... Internal Names
We can't have the recipes for unique enchantments such as stones for the shattered gauntlets because they are not bought from shops.
Hmm... Interesting. It's not behaving as such for me. I know some you have to unlock from Quests so the ones, I can add to the shop, I do.
Well... Just means more "homework" for me. I'm sitting here going through all the "Armors" and "Attachements" to see what does what.

Hopefully should have a complete list soon.

Edit: 80 down. 760 to go. (Far as I can work out, about 840-ish are actual gear - including upgrades)
Last edited by salineprune on Thu Jan 20, 2022 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

chrisreddot3
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by chrisreddot3 »

russelsteapot wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 6:08 pm
chrisreddot3 wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 6:02 pm
Edit.....it works
I edit it of course :D Do you claim it works as it is: game.Wallets.AddResource("HERO", "RuneCreator_Unique_Valkyrie01", 1, "NO_TELEMETRY") @chrisredot3
you are trying to get all enchantments + too?hahahah
anyone knows how to change the cheat engine's theme?
mine is black,cant see shit in the terminal(console)....