God of War [Engine:Unknown]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
ColdWater
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: God of War [Engine:Unknown]

Post by ColdWater »

LeFiXER wrote:
Sat Jan 22, 2022 11:32 am
ColdWater wrote:
Sat Jan 22, 2022 11:04 am
Who knows the HASH value of the legendary shield
Check the spreadsheet and search for it. I mean seriously though, legendary shield doesn't exactly narrow it down so even if someone wanted to help you, they couldn't.
thx :D

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

icoh25
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by icoh25 »

I can't seem to upgrade the deadly mist + pieces, nothing happens when I put in the code for lvl 2 or 3 even though I already have the base item, help would be appreciated

nguyenbrooks
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by nguyenbrooks »

Hello Sunbeam, thank you for this hardwork for us.
I found that in Loot List have an issue INV_Hash or PERM_Hash about Blazing Magma War Belt + , I tried to add it but I recieved a Aegir's Protection +. I added and recieved Chest and Wrist, they are correct but Waist(Belt).
I think maybe you could do wrong copy paste or something and I tried to find INV_Hash about Aegir's Protection + but no luck. It just have Aegir's Protection in the list.
So I hope you can check about it, please.
Thank you again!
ps: I'm using the CONSOLE.

russelsteapot
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by russelsteapot »

salineprune wrote:
Fri Jan 21, 2022 5:58 pm
All New Game Plus Gear that I have found under the r_heroa00.lua (I think this is file directly related to Kratos).
Hey bro, how did you extract the data from HxD? Is there an easy way to filter and extract them?

russelsteapot
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by russelsteapot »

nguyenbrooks wrote:
Sat Jan 22, 2022 12:07 pm
Try to understand the logic of internal names, then you can find it. For example belts start with KratosArmorLegs then find what is the Blazing Magma armor's name in the internal name.

alttbyte
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by alttbyte »

This is a list containing endgame items, made for ease of use. Do NOT under any circumstances upgrade the Leviathan Axe BEFORE Brok upgrades it for you once, the game won't be able to progress further. After that, feel free to use the respective upgrade commands for the weapon. Everything else is fine to use the second you can.

game.Wallets.AddResource("HERO", "ReinforcementAxe_Tier02", 1, "NO_TELEMETRY")
game.Wallets.AddResource("HERO", "ReinforcementAxe_Tier03", 1, "NO_TELEMETRY")
game.Wallets.AddResource("HERO", "ReinforcementAxe_Tier04", 1, "NO_TELEMETRY")
game.Wallets.AddResource("HERO", "ReinforcementAxe_Tier05", 1, "NO_TELEMETRY")
game.Wallets.AddResource("HERO", "ReinforcementAxe_Tier06", 1, "NO_TELEMETRY")

game.Wallets.AddResource("HERO", "WeaponComponent_Axe_Finisher_NGP", 1, "NO_TELEMETRY")
game.Wallets.AddResource("HERO", "WeaponComponent_Axe_Finisher_Reinforce1_NGP", 1, "NO_TELEMETRY")
game.Wallets.AddResource("HERO", "WeaponComponent_Axe_Finisher_Reinforce2_NGP", 1, "NO_TELEMETRY")
game.Wallets.AddResource("HERO", "KratosShield_Bonus02", 1, "NO_TELEMETRY")
game.Wallets.AddResource("HERO", "ReinforcementBow_Tier02", 1, "NO_TELEMETRY")
game.Wallets.AddResource("HERO", "ReinforcementBow_Tier03", 1, "NO_TELEMETRY")
game.Wallets.AddResource("HERO", "ReinforcementBow_Tier04", 1, "NO_TELEMETRY")
game.Wallets.AddResource("HERO", "ReinforcementBow_Tier05", 1, "NO_TELEMETRY")
game.Wallets.AddResource("HERO", "ReinforcementBow_Tier06", 1, "NO_TELEMETRY")
game.Wallets.AddResource("HERO", "ReinforcementQuiver_Tier02", 1, "NO_TELEMETRY")
game.Wallets.AddResource("HERO", "ReinforcementQuiver_Tier03", 1, "NO_TELEMETRY")
game.Wallets.AddResource("HERO", "ReinforcementQuiver_Tier04", 1, "NO_TELEMETRY")

game.Wallets.AddResource("HERO", "KratosArmorChest_Bonus02", 1, "NO_TELEMETRY")
game.Wallets.AddResource("HERO", "KratosArmorChest_Bonus02_Reinforce1", 1, "NO_TELEMETRY")
game.Wallets.AddResource("HERO", "KratosArmorChest_Bonus02_Reinforce2", 1, "NO_TELEMETRY")
game.Wallets.AddResource("HERO", "KratosArmorWrist_Bonus02", 1, "NO_TELEMETRY")
game.Wallets.AddResource("HERO", "KratosArmorWrist_Bonus02_Reinforce1", 1, "NO_TELEMETRY")
game.Wallets.AddResource("HERO", "KratosArmorWrist_Bonus02_Reinforce2", 1, "NO_TELEMETRY")
game.Wallets.AddResource("HERO", "KratosArmorLegs_Bonus02", 1, "NO_TELEMETRY")
game.Wallets.AddResource("HERO", "KratosArmorLegs_Bonus02_Reinforce1", 1, "NO_TELEMETRY")
game.Wallets.AddResource("HERO", "KratosArmorLegs_Bonus02_Reinforce2", 1, "NO_TELEMETRY")
game.Wallets.AddResource("HERO", "KratosArmorTrinket_Gauntlet_NGP", 1, "NO_TELEMETRY")
game.Wallets.AddResource("HERO", "KratosArmorTrinket_Gauntlet_Reinforce1_NGP", 1, "NO_TELEMETRY")
game.Wallets.AddResource("HERO", "KratosArmorTrinket_Gauntlet_Reinforce2_NGP", 1, "NO_TELEMETRY")
game.Wallets.AddResource("HERO", "SonArmorBonus04", 1, "NO_TELEMETRY")

game.Wallets.GenerateRune("HERO", "RuneCreator_Unique_Asgard_NGP", 1, "NO_TELEMETRY")
game.Wallets.GenerateRune("HERO", "RuneCreator_Unique_Corruption_NGP", 1, "NO_TELEMETRY")
game.Wallets.GenerateRune("HERO", "RuneCreator_Unique_Jotunnheim_NGP", 1, "NO_TELEMETRY")
game.Wallets.GenerateRune("HERO", "RuneCreator_Unique_Elemental_NGP", 1, "NO_TELEMETRY")
game.Wallets.GenerateRune("HERO", "RuneCreator_Unique_Traveler_NGP", 1, "NO_TELEMETRY")
game.Wallets.GenerateRune("HERO", "RuneCreator_Unique_Tyr_NGP", 1, "NO_TELEMETRY")
game.Wallets.GenerateRune("HERO", "RuneCreator_Unique_Protection_NGP", 1, "NO_TELEMETRY")
game.Wallets.GenerateRune("HERO", "RuneCreator_Unique_Vanaheim_NGP", 1, "NO_TELEMETRY")
game.Wallets.GenerateRune("HERO", "RuneCreator_Unique_Valkyrie02", 1, "NO_TELEMETRY")
game.Wallets.GenerateRune("HERO", "RuneCreator_Unique_Valkyrie04_NGP", 1, "NO_TELEMETRY")
game.Wallets.GenerateRune("HERO", "RuneCreator_Unique_Valkyrie03_NGP", 1, "NO_TELEMETRY")
game.Wallets.GenerateRune("HERO", "RuneCreator_Unique_Kvasir_NGP", 1, "NO_TELEMETRY")
game.Wallets.AddResource("HERO", "ResurrectionRuneStoneC", 1, "NO_TELEMETRY")

This is my preferred loadout, I'll come back and add more when I find what I'm looking for. Have fun!
Last edited by alttbyte on Sat Jan 29, 2022 6:41 am, edited 7 times in total.

nguyenbrooks
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by nguyenbrooks »

russelsteapot wrote:
Sat Jan 22, 2022 12:16 pm
nguyenbrooks wrote:
Try to understand the logic of internal names, then you can find it. For example belts start with KratosArmorLegs then find what is the Blazing Magma armor's name in the internal name.
You get me wrong, bud. I'm not that kind of stupid. Thanks for reply.

salineprune
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by salineprune »

nguyenbrooks wrote:
I found that in Loot List have an issue INV_Hash or PERM_Hash about Blazing Magma War Belt + , I tried to add it but I recieved a Aegir's Protection +. I added and recieved Chest and Wrist, they are correct but Waist(Belt).
I think maybe you could do wrong copy paste or something and I tried to find INV_Hash about Aegir's Protection + but no luck. It just have Aegir's Protection in the list.
Thank you again!
The list has a some mistakes currently. Some items are not what they say they are.
The main list is being updated by @cfemen, I believe - no idea when an updated list will show up.

We are all contributing what we know on here on it is easier to manage in one place.

salineprune
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by salineprune »

SunBeam wrote:
Sat Jan 22, 2022 1:10 am
Aaaand I think I'm done with the coding ;)

To be released tomorrow :P
Ooooh... Teasing us like that...
Can't wait!

DarkThinkHuman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DarkThinkHuman »

salineprune wrote:
Sat Jan 22, 2022 1:16 pm
nguyenbrooks wrote:
Thank you again!
The list has a some mistakes currently. Some items are not what they say they are.
The main list is being updated by @cfemen, I believe - no idea when an updated list will show up.

We are all contributing what we know on here on it is easier to manage in one place.
You know -As Far I Understand- that the Excel does update in Real-Time? I've the spawned yesterday a Blazing Magma War Belt + and it worked fine. You should just download the current version ;)

asdrubal
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by asdrubal »

when i try to open the cheat table i get an error for an unknown propriety called "active control"

russelsteapot
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by russelsteapot »

There are some interesting entries in "rheroa00.wad". How can we execute these commands on the cheat table?

Code: Select all

VFS.AxeFrostDebug = engine.VFSBool.New("Axe Frost Debug")
VFS.PositionDistanceDebug = engine.VFSBool.New("Position Distance Debug -- Press Triangle")
VFS.UnlockAllTrinkets = engine.VFSBool.New("Unlock All Talismans")
VFS.UnlockAllWeaponComponents = engine.VFSBool.New("Unlock All Weapon Components")
VFS.UnlockEverything = engine.VFSBool.New("Unlock All")
VFS.UnlockAllFastTravel = engine.VFSBool.New("Unlock All Fast Travel")
VFS.DiscoverAllMap = engine.VFSBool.New("Discover All Map")
VFS.GiveResources = engine.VFSBool.New("Give Crafting Resources")
VFS.UnlockBowReinforcement = engine.VFSBool.New("Unlock Bow Reinforcement")
VFS.UnlockShockArrow = engine.VFSBool.New("Unlock Shock Arrow")
VFS.UnlockLightArrow = engine.VFSBool.New("Unlock Light Arrow")
VFS.UnlockAllMetersAndCiphers = engine.VFSBool.New("Unlock All Meter Upgrades and Ciphers")
VFS.UnlockAllSpecials = engine.VFSBool.New("Unlock All Weapon Specials")

salineprune
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by salineprune »

russelsteapot wrote:
Sat Jan 22, 2022 1:58 pm
There are some interesting entries in "rheroa00.wad". How can we execute these commands on the cheat table?

VFS.AxeFrostDebug = engine.VFSBool.New("Axe Frost Debug")
VFS.PositionDistanceDebug = engine.VFSBool.New("Position Distance Debug -- Press Triangle")
VFS.UnlockAllTrinkets = engine.VFSBool.New("Unlock All Talismans")
VFS.UnlockAllWeaponComponents = engine.VFSBool.New("Unlock All Weapon Components")
VFS.UnlockEverything = engine.VFSBool.New("Unlock All")
VFS.UnlockAllFastTravel = engine.VFSBool.New("Unlock All Fast Travel")
VFS.DiscoverAllMap = engine.VFSBool.New("Discover All Map")
VFS.GiveResources = engine.VFSBool.New("Give Crafting Resources")
VFS.UnlockBowReinforcement = engine.VFSBool.New("Unlock Bow Reinforcement")
VFS.UnlockShockArrow = engine.VFSBool.New("Unlock Shock Arrow")
VFS.UnlockLightArrow = engine.VFSBool.New("Unlock Light Arrow")
VFS.UnlockAllMetersAndCiphers = engine.VFSBool.New("Unlock All Meter Upgrades and Ciphers")
VFS.UnlockAllSpecials = engine.VFSBool.New("Unlock All Weapon Specials")
I've literally been trying to figure these out the past few days... From what I can work out, these are refencing to a some other indicators in the game code. If you read further down, there is a bunch of "DEBUG" functions, which I'm guessing they used to testing?

My guess is these are linked together somehow but not executable via Lua, as of right now.
The functions don't do anything on their own - but they are being used as sort of "bookmarks" before that specific function.
e.g. Unlock All Talismans is before all the code for the Talismans - I guess they did this to navigate easier through the testing.

I could entirely wrong about this - this is all my guess work, currently.

russelsteapot
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by russelsteapot »

My guess is UnlockAllTalisman before them shows that it unlocks all of them. Because there are entries such as:

VFS.UpgradeArmor = engine.VFSBool.New("Auto Upgrade Armor to max stage")

nguyenbrooks
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by nguyenbrooks »

DarkThinkHuman wrote:
Sat Jan 22, 2022 1:48 pm
salineprune wrote:
Sat Jan 22, 2022 1:16 pm
nguyenbrooks wrote:
Thank you again!

You know -As Far I Understand- that the Excel does update in Real-Time? I've the spawned yesterday a Blazing Magma War Belt + and it worked fine. You should just download the current version ;)
Thank you guys! These are what I expected! Love Y'all!