God of War [Engine:Unknown]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
salineprune
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: God of War [Engine:Unknown]

Post by salineprune »

mrnibbs wrote:
Fri Jan 21, 2022 12:32 pm
Is there any chance someone could give me the item add codes for the enchantments Sigil of the Weapon & Mark of the Element (or any enchantments with buff+ build-up) please? I'm still trying to figure out how to give oneself infinite permafrost and immolation buffs and since both those enchantments have build-up increases on them that would go a long way to helping me nail down an exact value to share with the community.
Try the list from this post - it has a number of enchantments along with the code.
[Link]
Post by russelsteapot » Fri Jan 21, 2022 10:01 am

Here the list I prepared including all enchantments (all of them have been tested and confirmed to be working).

[Link] ... sp=sharing

I will probably delete this when @SunBeam or @Cfemen updated the original excel file.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

russelsteapot
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by russelsteapot »

cazzone wrote:
Fri Jan 21, 2022 12:03 pm
Someone know the rune eye of fury and eye of rage?
Here bro:
game.Wallets.GenerateRune("HERO", "RuneCreator_Unique_RageDuration01", 1, "NO_TELEMETRY")
game.Wallets.GenerateRune("HERO", "RuneCreator_Unique_RageGain01", 1, "NO_TELEMETRY")

russelsteapot
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by russelsteapot »

mrnibbs wrote:
Is there any chance someone could give me the item add codes for the enchantments Sigil of the Weapon & Mark of the Element (or any enchantments with buff+ build-up) please? I'm still trying to figure out how to give oneself infinite permafrost and immolation buffs and since both those enchantments have build-up increases on them that would go a long way to helping me nail down an exact value to share with the community.
Sigil of the Weapon: game.Wallets.GenerateRune("HERO", "RuneCreator_Unique_Momentum01", 1, "NO_TELEMETRY")
Mark of the Element: game.Wallets.GenerateRune("HERO", "RuneCreator_Unique_Momentum02", 1, "NO_TELEMETRY")
Found it in the Gow.Exe dump searching for "RuneCreator_Unique"

mrnibbs
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by mrnibbs »

russelsteapot wrote:
Fri Jan 21, 2022 2:04 pm
mrnibbs wrote:
Sigil of the Weapon: game.Wallets.GenerateRune("HERO", "RuneCreator_Unique_Momentum01", 1, "NO_TELEMETRY")
Mark of the Element: game.Wallets.GenerateRune("HERO", "RuneCreator_Unique_Momentum02", 1, "NO_TELEMETRY")
Found it in the Gow.Exe dump searching for "RuneCreator_Unique"
Excellent. Maybe this will be the final piece of the puzzle I needed, having a value that I can manually manipulate whilst testing will be a big help. Though I don't have much confidence in being able to figure it out on my lonesome due to my limited knowledge I'm at least going to try and even if I fail maybe someone else will be able to figure it out in the meantime. Much appreciated.

duducasarotto
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by duducasarotto »

fgump wrote:
Fri Jan 21, 2022 4:27 am
This is kind of off topic, but is anyone using this cheat table and other tools to maximize your fun in GoW? I am trying to get ideas of having fun with GoW. I did beat it on the ps4 already. As for the pc version, I have downloaded a pretty much completed save file with the zeus armor set already and have been running a ng+ with that save file and all the best gear. Now that we can add in items and gear, is there anything better than zeus armor that can be added?

Again, I am just trying to get ideas on how people are having fun with cheats but not too much cheats where it gets boring.

One idea I have is: I'm thinking of starting a NG in hardcore with the best armor/weapons/all skills/regular stats all set in the beginning.

Another idea I have is continuing with my NG+ save file I downloaded, and just hunt all Valkyries repeatedly if possible and/or dragons (are these guys tough to kill, I dont remember.) I remember in DAO:I killing and hunting dragons was super fun, but once you killed them you couldn't re-fight them.

p.s. ty sunbeam and everyone else who has contributed to this amazing table. this game is great!
the problem with these save files is that they were imported from ps4 and are very bugged, Im trying to fix mine that I also imported but for that I need to remove some skills and get them again cause they dont work, if I start a new game and put them normally, they work but not if I go to my imported save, so I was asking if someone know how to remove the skills to get them again so I could fix it

miffyjaf
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by miffyjaf »

Hi guys, very new here, any kind of help would really mean alot :)
I am trying to add Zeus armor but the game keeps crashing everytime I do that
It is a first play through and I have not used any other script so far
Thank you so much for all the work :)

salineprune
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by salineprune »

miffyjaf wrote:
Fri Jan 21, 2022 3:37 pm
Going to need information than that.
Have you read the first post clearly? What are the steps you have taken before the crash?

Elaborate the issue before asking for help. We can't go on something like this.

miffyjaf
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by miffyjaf »

I followed exact steps as mentioned in post, putting in the lua script from excel and pressing Shift + Enter. Using same steps I can get other armors, but everytime I use it for Zeus armor same crashes.
If its unclear then please do tell me what else should I provide to make it clearer. Sorry for unclear request :(

salineprune
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by salineprune »

miffyjaf wrote:
Fri Jan 21, 2022 3:51 pm
I followed exact steps as mentioned in post, putting in the lua script from excel and pressing Shift + Enter. Using same steps I can get other armors, but everytime I use it for Zeus armor same crashes.
If its unclear then please do tell me what else should I provide to make it clearer. Sorry for unclear request :(
What's the code you are entering for Zeus' armour?

russelsteapot
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by russelsteapot »

miffyjaf wrote:
1- Download and install cheat engine's last version of course.
2- Download the cheat table on the first post named "GoW.CT".
3- Open the "GoW.CT" cheat table and keep the list.
4- Open the game.
5- Alt tab and open cheat table after you start the game and pause it. Click "File" (top left) / Click "Open Process" and choose "God of War"
6- Click "Initialize" on the cheat table.
7- Click "Toggle Console UDF" and there will be a box opened.
8- Write this in the box and press SHIFT+ENTER when the cursor is at the end: game.Wallets.AddResource("HERO", "KratosArmorChest_Bonus02", 1, "NO_TELEMETRY")

This will give you the Chest piece. You need to do this for other pieces finding their codes on the Loot List excel file that SunBeam posted on the first post.
Also read the other posts carefully and I am sure you can learn lots of different things.
If you have another question that is not on the posts then you can ask again; with this way there will be another contribution.
If you also have the "pirated version" of the game; trainer may or may not work. This is mainly for the Steam and version 1.02 of the game.

miffyjaf
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by miffyjaf »

salineprune wrote:
Fri Jan 21, 2022 3:54 pm
miffyjaf wrote:
Fri Jan 21, 2022 3:51 pm
What's the code you are entering for Zeus' armour?
game.Wallets.AddResource("HERO", "KratosArmorChest_Bonus02", 1, "NO_TELEMETRY")
This is the code that I am using
Maybe it's a NG+ exclusive set, thats why my game is crashing, I am not sure anymore

miffyjaf
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by miffyjaf »

russelsteapot wrote:
Fri Jan 21, 2022 3:55 pm
miffyjaf wrote:
1- Download and install cheat engine's last version of course.
2- Download the cheat table on the first post named "GoW.CT".
3- Open the "GoW.CT" cheat table and keep the list.
4- Open the game.
5- Alt tab and open cheat table after you start the game and pause it. Click "File" (top left) / Click "Open Process" and choose "God of War"
6- Click "Initialize" on the cheat table.
7- Click "Toggle Console UDF" and there will be a box opened.
8- Write this in the box and press SHIFT+ENTER when the cursor is at the end: game.Wallets.AddResource("HERO", "KratosArmorChest_Bonus02", 1, "NO_TELEMETRY")

This will give you the Chest piece. You need to do this for other pieces finding their codes on the Loot List excel file that SunBeam posted on the first post.
Also read the other posts carefully and I am sure you can learn lots of different things.
If you have another question that is not on the posts then you can ask again; with this way there will be another contribution.
If you also have the "pirated version" of the game; trainer may or may not work. This is mainly for the Steam and version 1.02 of the game.
This is exactly what I am doing, I have game on steam

russelsteapot
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by russelsteapot »

It's not about NG+. I have done it on standart new game just now. Probably there is a mistake somewhere but it's hard to solve with little information.

miffyjaf
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by miffyjaf »

I uninstalled, then reinstalled, then tried and now its working smoothly, so sorry for wasting your time guys, it was some issue with my game files I guess

salineprune
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by salineprune »

SunBeam wrote:
Fri Jan 21, 2022 6:45 am
Few hours later, some more progress:

BR,
Sun
Nice.
Can't wait to try it out, when ready.