God of War [Engine:Unknown]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Re: God of War [Engine:Unknown]

Post by SunBeam »

CIKOMELANTIK wrote:
Thu Jan 27, 2022 1:25 pm
KratosShield_Bonus01 = Radiant Shield of Unity (Legendary)
KratosShield_NGP02 = Barrier of the Fjord (Perfect)
Updated. Thank you.

NOTE: The second one was already in the list. Note that special Norse characters are used in the "Game Name" column to preserve authenticity and accuracy with game's content. So "Barrier of the Fjörd", with that special "ö" character. Will it prove problematic with searches? Sure it will. But you can search for "barrier of the" and you'd still be good.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

gsurat
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by gsurat »

iethanhuntz wrote:
Wed Jan 26, 2022 5:21 pm
gsurat wrote:
Wed Jan 26, 2022 3:19 pm
Mister Modification wrote:
Wed Jan 26, 2022 9:00 am

Before anyone tells you we wanna see your pension card.

Else we wont tell you to use the cheat table from page 38 and in that table go to pointers, generate inventory. Edit amount. ;)
Thanks. I edited the number of Idunn Apples, but my Max Health remained the same. Is there another way to increase my health bar? Sorry I am not a tech savvy person.
Noob myself but it should increase your health/bar... you can simply add Yggdrasils dew of Vitality if you don't have in your inventory and once added change the overall amout to 9500 and enjoy max health.
Use Sunbeam udf console and use the command from loot table. Just change 1 before telemetry to 9500.

*Edit*
game.Wallets.AddResource("HERO", "ResistanceBoatLoot", 9500, "NO_TELEMETRY")
Thanks for your help. Increasing the Yggdralis dew did change the relevant stats. However, as mentioned increasing the Idunn Apples had no effect on HP. Would be nice if it did.

salineprune
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by salineprune »

gsurat wrote:
Thu Jan 27, 2022 2:09 pm
iethanhuntz wrote:
gsurat wrote:

Thanks. I edited the number of Idunn Apples, but my Max Health remained the same. Is there another way to increase my health bar? Sorry I am not a tech savvy person.
Noob myself but it should increase your health/bar... you can simply add Yggdrasils dew of Vitality if you don't have in your inventory and once added change the overall amout to 9500 and enjoy max health.
Use Sunbeam udf console and use the command from loot table. Just change 1 before telemetry to 9500.

*Edit*
Thanks for your help. Increasing the Yggdralis dew did change the relevant stats. However, as mentioned increasing the Idunn Apples had no effect on HP. Would be nice if it did.
Adding in the Iduuin Apples doesn't work this way unfortunately.
From what we've seen so far, there is a tracker per Apple which denotes whether the health increases or not. It's either a 0 or 1 in the code.
You'd have to change all of them to "1" to do so, but this isn't recommended as it could mess up if you collect more Apples, thus ruining your HP altogether.

This is the same with the Horn of Blood Mead.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

^ ..and then they come here to ask for removal, cuz some quest tracker can't now be completed. And everyone wants 100% completion of everything T_T. OCD much?

OrdinaryPerson
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by OrdinaryPerson »

New user here. I wanted to ask if adding perfect parry or even as much as auto parry/dodge to the table would be possible? I've seen this added before in sekiro so I'm asking if this would also be possible in this game...

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

OrdinaryPerson wrote:
Thu Jan 27, 2022 3:45 pm
New user here. I wanted to ask if adding perfect parry to the table would be possible? I've seen this added before in sekiro so I'm asking if this would also be possible in this game...
Just cuz 2 games look similar in terms of fighting concepts/mechanics, doesn't mean they work the same. For starters, the games you mentioned are built with different Engines. That alone makes your question redundant. In general, anything is possible. In particular, if you're interested in obtaining something, you can either do it yourself -or- make a paid request in the Single Player Cheat Requests section (following the template mentioned there). Time is money for everyone.

In what regards me, even if paid, I won't spend time figuring something out that doesn't even interest me. Just so this is clear and known (for those who go "yeah, you want money to create some option"). No, I don't want, nor will I create anything else than what interests me :)

And in case you go "it would've been better if you hadn't replied", well.. what's better for you, a reply from someone, even if not to your liking -OR- being ignored and no replies?

Think I've covered everything.

Cheers.

iethanhuntz
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by iethanhuntz »

gsurat wrote:
Thu Jan 27, 2022 2:09 pm
iethanhuntz wrote:
gsurat wrote:

*Edit*
It did for me, i had ran the script with 1 count one at a time and then saw the visual pop up on the screen. You can try this way by reverting to the original count of idunns apple.

salineprune
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by salineprune »

SunBeam wrote:
Thu Jan 27, 2022 3:28 pm
^ ..and then they come here to ask for removal, cuz some quest tracker can't now be completed. And everyone wants 100% completion of everything T_T. OCD much?
Yeah, I see this a lot on multiple forums.
My general rule is - if it is a collectable or affects stats or is a "key" item, leave it alone.

This is why people should regularly save and make backups, in case, something goes wrong.

Thanhuy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Thanhuy »

How to add scale of the mighty + ( Help me), game.Wallets.GenerateRune ????

Mister Modification
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Mister Modification »

aSwedishMagyar wrote:
Wed Jan 26, 2022 4:39 pm

Dear users. Please do not spam me with private messages about "editing apples is not working". Ask this guy I quoted here. He is author and I am sure he is quite pleased to answer your questions. I played this game 2x on gmgow. I am done and waiting for Dying Light2 now.

salineprune
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by salineprune »

Thanhuy wrote:
Thu Jan 27, 2022 4:55 pm
How to add scale of the mighty + ( Help me), game.Wallets.GenerateRune ????
Have you downloaded and checked the Excel file in the first post of this forum topic?
All the found Perfect Runes are on there.

I don't think Scale of the Mighty has a NG+ version.

Aki454
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Aki454 »

Has anybody found the ID of grip of tanngiost+ ??
Thanks very much in advance!

salineprune
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by salineprune »

game.Wallets.AddResource("HERO", "Perk_Offense_OnMeleeDamage_ProcLightning", 1, "NO_TELEMETRY")

Seriously, people... Download and use the Excel file

viewtopic.php?p=229817#p229817

https://fearlessrevolution.com/29aeh5r2

Aki454
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Aki454 »

Thanks SALINEPRUNE, does anyone know how to edit rune stats permanently?? Thanks!

salineprune
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by salineprune »

Aki454 wrote:
Fri Jan 28, 2022 12:05 am
Thanks SALINEPRUNE, does anyone know how to edit rune stats permanently?? Thanks!
Don't do this. The game seems to have some check in place that messes up how the stats behave.
Instead add the Dews into your inventory so they affect your stat instead.
You can add up to 450 of each, except Vitality, which can go up to 9500 - this is the recommended method.

In the Excel file, the drops have "BoatLoot" in the Internal Name.