God of War [Engine:Unknown]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Re: God of War [Engine:Unknown]

Post by SunBeam »

CallMeG wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 11:51 pm
Hi,SunBeam,Thank you very much.I am
a Chinese player, I've been using your CT.Thank you again. Now I have a problem. For some reasons, my country can't open tinyurl and Google, so I can't see your “loot list”website. if you can upload the form to the forum or other places,thank you!sorry for
my poor english.
I cannot upload it someplace else because the Excel is DYNAMIC. It's updated in real-time as we add stuff in, so won't make it a static file. And most certainly I'm not going to spend time re-uploading it someplace every time I put in an update. Please make use of proxies and VPNs.
ehbiwtf wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 9:19 pm
Thanks for all the work on this one sunbeam. Just curious about the god mode, if there was a way to be absolutely invulnerable/take no damage? There's a trial on Muspelheim where you cannot take any damage or you fail. Sometimes godmode works for light attacks and projectiles, but anything else and you fail.
I don't care anymore :) I'm coding a tool that will allow interfacing with the GoW Tool (used for extracting the .wad files), some file header parsing and determining whether or not the exported .bin files are actually .lua files, parsing them (removing header till LuaR - 5.2 - compiled script) and decompiling the Lua files.

So no, I don't really care about unlocking this, god-mode-ing that, cuz I haven't played the game in 2-3 days. While you're making progress and most likely finishing it a 2nd time. Sorry, but this topic isn't a service, it's me doing what I WANT (not 'can'), when I want/can, however I want to do it. For the rest of the stuff YOU want, you will have to make use of the tools I put at your disposal.

"If you build it, they will come" :)

Lastly, I want you guys to know that I'm NOT A GAME DEVELOPER, therefore asking me for things as if I coded the game shouldn't be a thing. You now know as much as I know in terms of running stuff in the game's Lua. There are a SHIT TON of other things you can run, but that takes time testing and YOU should be the ones doing it, rather than asking questions and waiting for someone to provide a solution. This "I'll ask and wait" game a lot of you are pulling is becoming tiresome and boring. Let's learn to get things done on our own, shall we?

Once I will post the decompiled .lua scripts, you can find out MORE FUNCTIONS you can run through the Lua Console.

Past that, I'll just mind playing the game.

BR,
Sun

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

p0wnedq
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by p0wnedq »

hi i have problem with an item Dragon Tooth
, i need erase this item from my inventory since it does not let me progress the game.

I just defeated the dragon and since I had this item in my inventory it won't let me pull out the dragon's tooth.

thanks you

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Extracting WAD files

GoW Tool » [Link]
Developer: HitmanHimself

To extract data from the .wad files, I used the tool called GoW Tool. I originally found it [Link]. The github page is [Link], where you can read more. It's been designed for the PS4 version of the game, but since the WAD data structure is somewhat identical, it can process the PC version's data as well.

How to use:

[ 1 ] Download to a folder of your choice.

[ 2 ] In that same folder, create another folder called extracted (this will be the folder where data will be extracted to).

Example: In my case, the main folder is D:\Games Analysis\God of War\GoW Tool. Downloaded GOWTool.exe there, as well as created the extracted folder. See pic above.

[ 3 ] Click in the address field and type in cmd, then press Enter:

This will open the command prompt, setting the working folder as the current one:

[ 4 ] Type in "gowtool" and hit Enter to see the list of options you can run it with:

[ 5 ] The first thing you want to do is tell the tool where you game is. To do so, type in gowtool settings [Enter]:

My game is located in G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\GodOfWar, so I will type in:
gowtool settings -g "G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\GodOfWar"
Replace the folder above with yours.

What this will do is create a file in the GoW Tool's folder - config.ini - that will be used when exporting data:

[ 6 ] Identify the WAD archive you want to extract. For that, go to your game folder, then enter the exec folder, then wad folder, then pc_le folder. You will see a lot of .wad files there. Can't see file extensions? Learn to use Windows and google.com (google "how can I enable file extensions Windows 10").

There are currently 597 files in my folder:

From them, for this example, I picked r_athena00.wad:

Click on the top bar and copy the folder path, as we'll need it:

[ 7 ] Back to our command prompt, type in gowtool wad [Enter] so you see the arguments for this option:

So, to extract, we need 3 parameters to be given to the tool: path to .wad file, output path and which action to perform.

The first parameter will be -p <our path to wad file>:
-p "G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\GodOfWar\exec\wad\pc_le\r_athena00.wad"
Replace the game folder path with yours in the above.

The second parameter will be -o <path to extract to>:
-o "D:\Games Analysis\God of War\GoW Tool\extracted"
And third parameter will be -e.

So:

Checking the extracted files

HxD » [Link]
Developer: Maël Hörz

Now, when you look at your extracted folder, you will see a bunch of BIN files, as that's the default extension the tool exports them by. I am assuming it's not 100% sure of the file types to give them the proper extensions. The .bin extension is generic. In reality, these files are of different types.

For the next part you will need a HEX EDITOR. I am using HxD (linked above). Why do we need it? To be able to see what kind of file are we looking at.

For example, if I open main.34.bin file in HxD hex editor, I see this:

There is no easy way to identify only Lua files, so you will have to check the file content by viewing them in the hex editor. At some point you will realize that files called MAT_* or other names are NOT Lua files and therefore not useful to us.

What we're looking for are LUA files. From file header we see indications to the original folder path and real name of file. It's a Lua compiled script, I am showing the signature byte (where the script file actually begins, at 0x1B byte) and the LuaR (Lua 5.2) signature.

Use the path in the header to create a series of directories in your extracted folder:
%PROJ_PATH%/gameart/scripts/characters/athena00/main.lua
So I will create these folders:
  • gameart
    • scripts
      • characters
        • athena00

Yes, I created them manually. If you don't want to make them manually, then in your command prompt paste the path you just copied and replace %PROJ_PATH% with your extracted folder's path. Then prefix everything with md (md command creates directories):

Anyway, I will code a tool that automatically creates the folder hierarchy for you from that %PROJ_PATH%[...] string.

Decompiling the LUA files

unluac » [Link]
Author: Hans Wessels

For that task we'll need unluac. At the time of writing this, you will download unluac_2022_01_12.jar. Rename it to unluac.jar and move it to your GoW Tool folder:

To be able to run this, YOU WILL ALSO NEED TO HAVE JAVA INSTALLED
  • JDK: [Link]
  • (optional) JRE: [Link] (in case the above isn't enough; don't remember)

In order to decompile the file, the syntax in the command prompt is:
java -jar unluac.jar [in_file] > [out_file]
But our file isn't a proper Lua compiled file yet. Remember that header till the 0x1B byte? That has to be removed:

So now it looks like this:

Now this is the Lua compiled script. SAVE the file (Ctrl+S). And move it outside the extracted folder:

Back to the command prompt, we want to do this now:

Hit Enter and a file will be created on disk, which you can inspect with Notepad++:

Last step, move this main.lua file to the folder path we created earlier:

And that's it. You're now looking at the original Lua script and placed it in the original path it was designed to be in.

Repeat the process with other .wad/.bin files as you see fit.

"One Ring to bring them all, and in the darkness bind them"

As mentioned, I will try to code a tool that does everything you saw above in one go. The logic is this:
  • set the game folder through gowtool settings -g <path_to_game>
  • create a list of .wad files from <path_to_game>exec\wad\pc_le
@@loop:
  • start processing each file via gowtool wad -p <path_to_wad_file> -o <out_path> -e
  • open each file in memory and check the header for the word %PROJ_PATH% (the bytes corresponding to this string)
  • create the folder hierarchy based on this %PROJ_PATH%\<tree> value
  • find 0x1B + "LuaR" signature and remove the header, thus obtaining the Lua compiled script buffer
  • decompile file via unluac.jar
  • move it to folder hierarchy created earlier
^ jmp loop till no file left

That's at least what I intend to do. We'll see how this goes :P

Something like this:

BR,
Sun

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

p0wnedq wrote:
Fri Jan 21, 2022 1:56 am
, i need erase this item from my inventory since it does not let me progress the game.

I just defeated the dragon and since I had this item in my inventory it won't let me pull out the dragon's tooth.

thanks you
Please do your user job and read the ENTIRE topic? The answer is on page 20. Thanks.

p0wnedq
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by p0wnedq »

SunBeam wrote:
Fri Jan 21, 2022 2:35 am
p0wnedq wrote:
Fri Jan 21, 2022 1:56 am

thanks you
Please do your user job and read the ENTIRE topic? The answer is on page 20. Thanks.
game.Wallets.RemoveResource("HERO", "DragonTooth", 1, "NO_TELEMETRY") Don't workImage

I tried, but the item keeps appearing only change from 1 to 0.
Even so, restarting the game does not disappear either by doing it before the mission to kill the dragon, I have tried it in all ways.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

p0wnedq wrote:
Fri Jan 21, 2022 2:40 am
I tried, but the item keeps appearing only change from 1 to 0.
Even so, restarting the game does not disappear either by doing it before the mission to kill the dragon, I have tried it in all ways.
Dude, seriously now, stop.

Read my instructions again.

I
SAID
GO
TO
PAGE 20
AND FIND WHAT YOU NEED

Don't tell me you "tried it in all ways", cuz you clearly haven't. There's no talk of RemoveResource on PAGE 20.

This user tells you what to do: viewtopic.php?p=230964#p230964.

When will you people learn to follow directions, eh? Cheers.

ehbiwtf
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ehbiwtf »

SunBeam wrote:
Fri Jan 21, 2022 12:47 am
Woah okay, sorry for the confusion pal. My intention was to ask if you knew if it was possible for the player to be invuln, not for you to add or change anything. Just trying to get the best info, before I start digging into this myself, and who better to get it from? Well that's what I thought before anyway. Have a good one.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

ehbiwtf wrote:
Fri Jan 21, 2022 2:45 am
Woah okay, sorry for the confusion pal. My intention was to ask if you knew if it was possible for the player to be invuln, not for you to add or change anything. Just trying to get the best info, before I start digging into this myself, and who better to get it from? Well that's what I thought before anyway. Have a good one.
This is valid for all the other people who are asking for this and that, not just you. Sorry if you felt I was addressing only you :) But yeah, I don't really care or want to always be your book store: whenever you have a question, ask SunBeam. No, you gotta learn things on your own. Just like I did. And yes, that means leaving playing the game aside.

Just FYI: my progression is having just left Freya's house T_T. So you can tell how much I played since game's been released and, by the # of posts I have here, how much I actually worked on game's reverse engineering...

tcm43
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by tcm43 »

Bloodgutter wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 11:20 pm
It seems that if you want to add enhancements you have to call GenerateRune function eg:

Code: Select all

game.Wallets.GenerateRune("HERO", "RuneCreator_Unique_Valkyrie01")

And as someone mentioned unique enhancements (I would assume every resource with RuneCreator_Unique prefix) can be added once.
Nice, this also worked for me. Thanks

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Making good progress regarding this post: viewtopic.php?p=231107#p231107.

BR,
Sun

fgump
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by fgump »

This is kind of off topic, but is anyone using this cheat table and other tools to maximize your fun in GoW? I am trying to get ideas of having fun with GoW. I did beat it on the ps4 already. As for the pc version, I have downloaded a pretty much completed save file with the zeus armor set already and have been running a ng+ with that save file and all the best gear. Now that we can add in items and gear, is there anything better than zeus armor that can be added?

Again, I am just trying to get ideas on how people are having fun with cheats but not too much cheats where it gets boring.

One idea I have is: I'm thinking of starting a NG in hardcore with the best armor/weapons/all skills/regular stats all set in the beginning.

Another idea I have is continuing with my NG+ save file I downloaded, and just hunt all Valkyries repeatedly if possible and/or dragons (are these guys tough to kill, I dont remember.) I remember in DAO:I killing and hunting dragons was super fun, but once you killed them you couldn't re-fight them.

p.s. ty sunbeam and everyone else who has contributed to this amazing table. this game is great!

CallMeG
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by CallMeG »

SunBeam wrote:
Fri Jan 21, 2022 12:47 am
OK,Thank you again.

Untam3d
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Untam3d »

Ivaldi's War Belt of Deadly Mist+
Need 1 and 2 upgrage console code
Ivaldi's Gauntlets of Deadly Mist +
Need 1 and 2 upgrage console code
Big thx guys

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Few hours later, some more progress:

BR,
Sun

russelsteapot
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by russelsteapot »

Bloodgutter wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 11:20 pm
It seems that if you want to add enhancements you have to call GenerateRune function eg:
@Bloodgutter, thank you so much! how exactly did you find it? Is there a file to be decompiled that we can see the commands?

And in the loot list; unique runes' command could be changed with "GenerateRune".
I am creating an excel file with all unique enchantments to be added in the main excel file.