God of War [Engine:Unknown]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
murgler
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: God of War [Engine:Unknown]

Post by murgler »

Oh thx, it works :) sorry for that, it's a new program for me.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

mrnibbs
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by mrnibbs »

Through reading all of the posts on this forum there is one thing that I have yet to see brought up yet would think would be interesting. Permanently active permafrost and/or immolation buffs. I mean based on the fact that it is based on a charging bar mechanic and also has perks to reduce charge time and the like leads me to believe that its some kind of float value. I have attempted to find the values myself through the whole "unknown initial value" thing but through all my attempts to nail down a value I just end up with thousands upon thousands of results. Might sounds silly but I have a theory that it works on a hybrid percentage float+static effect. As in it starts at 0 (off) as a static but once it starts building up it builds a float value that once it hits a certain threshold it becomes a 1(on) static for X amount of time before expiring.

duducasarotto
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by duducasarotto »

ok so if its possible to remove skills how do I find the skill name to remove it like I can add the atreus one's I want to remove them also and some of kratos skills too

russelsteapot
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by russelsteapot »

I have tried lots of different things but had no chance spawning unique enchantments :) We couldn't find a solution for 2 days. But adding and upgrading Talismans; Pommels; Runic Attacks; Armors work flawlessly.

hugmugmie
Cheater
Cheater

Post by hugmugmie »

Loot List Link Not WORK.
EDIT: Oh! Sorry. I need to Log In first to make the link appear. I'll try. Thank you.
Last edited by hugmugmie on Thu Jan 20, 2022 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

duducasarotto
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by duducasarotto »

ok so if someone knows the commands of all kratos skills or how to discover them I will appreciate it a lot cause I dont know what is their name and they are very bugged to me
Last edited by duducasarotto on Thu Jan 20, 2022 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AeroShok999
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AeroShok999 »

russelsteapot wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 7:27 am
If they are recipes how could we get "unique enchantments" such as "Tyr's Shard" that can't be bought from shops? I'm guessing it's not possible for now.
I would like the command line for Tyr's Shard+ (NG+ version) I already have it, but I want to use it in all my sockets.

duducasarotto
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by duducasarotto »

salineprune wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 5:35 pm
duducasarotto wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 5:24 pm
is it possible now to remove some already bought skills and put them again in the game
Change "AddResource" in the Lua command to "RemoveResource", and that should do it.
You won't get back the XP though - that is separate.
I dont know how to discover how the skill is called and the only ''skills'' I found is the bow recipe upgrades and that's it and by that I saw that the skills have another names so atreus power I is Bow_Skill_ArrowDamage_Tier01 if that's correct, but I need a way to remove that skill and others also so I can get them again, I also need a way to upgrade atreus quiver cause its also bugged
Last edited by duducasarotto on Thu Jan 20, 2022 8:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.

salineprune
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by salineprune »

AeroShok999 wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 8:25 pm
russelsteapot wrote:
If they are recipes how could we get "unique enchantments" such as "Tyr's Shard" that can't be bought from shops? I'm guessing it's not possible for now.
I would like the command line for Tyr's Shard+ (NG+ version) I already have it, but I want to use it in all my sockets.
Pretty sure unique enchantments can't be added repeatedly into the game.
I think the game is built so it checks if you already have it, then it won't give you another, if you try to add 1.

If you try to add more than 1, the game ends up crashing. This is what my testing has shown me.
That being said, I have no idea which one is for Tyr's Shard (+) as I'm still going through the list and checking to see what Internal Name equals what.

duducasarotto
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by duducasarotto »

salineprune wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 8:31 pm
AeroShok999 wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 8:25 pm
russelsteapot wrote:
Pretty sure unique enchantments can't be added repeatedly into the game.
I think the game is built so it checks if you already have it, then it won't give you another, if you try to add 1.

If you try to add more than 1, the game ends up crashing. This is what my testing has shown me.
That being said, I have no idea which one is for Tyr's Shard (+) as I'm still going through the list and checking to see what Internal Name equals what.
its impossible to add another item of the same if you add 1 and then try to add 1 again it will simply not add

ehbiwtf
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ehbiwtf »

Thanks for all the work on this one sunbeam. Just curious about the god mode, if there was a way to be absolutely invulnerable/take no damage? There's a trial on Muspelheim where you cannot take any damage or you fail. Sometimes godmode works for light attacks and projectiles, but anything else and you fail.

darthsarn
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by darthsarn »

aob_to_inventoryReader not found. I have the right process executed, and the right table, but every time I click intialize that happens
Edit: Updated to CE 7.4 and now the error is 'aob_to_BuildId' not found.

Bloodgutter
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Bloodgutter »

It seems that if you want to add enhancements you have to call GenerateRune function eg:

Code: Select all

game.Wallets.GenerateRune("HERO", "RuneCreator_Unique_Valkyrie01")

And as someone mentioned unique enhancements (I would assume every resource with RuneCreator_Unique prefix) can be added once.

N3M3515
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by N3M3515 »

anyone know how to unlock the winds of hel ability with the blades trough the cheat table?

CallMeG
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by CallMeG »

Hi,SunBeam,Thank you very much.I am
a Chinese player, I've been using your CT.Thank you again. Now I have a problem. For some reasons, my country can't open tinyurl and Google, so I can't see your “loot list”website. if you can upload the form to the forum or other places,thank you!sorry for
my poor english.