God of War [Engine:Unknown]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Re: God of War [Engine:Unknown]

Post by SunBeam »

duducasarotto wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 7:21 pm
ok but how I discover the enchantments I have cause I have them all so I can put a name to them and all of the grips also
aSwedishMagyar's table lists your entire inventory, doesn't it? Use that. Once listed, copy one of those strings you see there for your enchantments (those will be the names you see on Internal Name column in the loot table at the link I posted), then Ctrl+F it in the table. Once found, you will be able to see the entire line. What's missing would be the Game Name, if you say it's not in the list. And that's what we want you guys to post: INV_Hash, Internal Name, Game Name, etc. Whatever you can.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

chrisreddot3
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by chrisreddot3 »

Ty sunbeam for your great contribution!
Guys,have anyone discovered how to identity all ng+ enchantments?
Im putting all items that i want but when i try anything different of armor/pummel....the game crashes

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

salineprune
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by salineprune »

SenseiSatan wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 7:28 pm
The "Big Ass List" Still only has item ID's right? Not gear just yet. Just want to make sure im not viewing the excel wrong on my end becasue all I see is inventory items no gear.
There's a Google Sheet link near the top of the first post. Use that.
The Excel file just has the resources, nothing more.

chrisreddot3
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by chrisreddot3 »

SunBeam wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 7:34 pm
Here: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=18865.

Then:

this is what you see when you already have the item,and this item is not a enchantment,nothing happens when i add "4C4EA1BB7496F9B8" HuldraRunicBonus3
no pop up notification in the game or any new item,nothing
im trying to get these enchantments,ng+ enchantments to the armor
and im trying now to turn a normal game into a ng+ game,im already in the middle of the game,and i will take all achievements ,dont want to start a new game

russelsteapot
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by russelsteapot »

chrisreddot3 wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 8:11 pm
this is what you see when you already have the item,and this item is not a enchantment,nothing happens when i add "4C4EA1BB7496F9B8" HuldraRunicBonus3
Maybe this is an upgrade. For example I have added valkyrie armor set. Then there are ValkyrieSet....Reinforcements01 and 02. Those reinforcements are upgrades (levels). If you try to add Reinforcements02 at first, nothing happens. You need to have the base item first.

chrisreddot3
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by chrisreddot3 »

russelsteapot wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 8:17 pm
chrisreddot3 wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 8:11 pm
Maybe this is an upgrade. For example I have added valkyrie armor set. Then there are ValkyrieSet....Reinforcements01 and 02. Those reinforcements are upgrades (levels). If you try to add Reinforcements02 at first, nothing happens. You need to have the base item first.
tested also F915198CBF24AB12 huldrarunicbonus

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

How about you just test stuff and report if you find an unlock? Cuz all this personalized "I wanna do this and that" clearly indicates you have your own agenda and not wanting to help shrink that list of untested stuff...

chrisreddot3
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by chrisreddot3 »

the only items that i didnt find ANYTHING is enchantments,
i want these
Last edited by chrisreddot3 on Wed Jan 19, 2022 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

chrisreddot3
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by chrisreddot3 »

SunBeam wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 8:25 pm
How about you just test stuff and report if you find an unlock? Cuz all this personalized "I wanna do this and that" clearly indicates you have your own agenda and not wanting to help shrink that list of untested stuff...
all items that i already put in my save is the items that you already identified ,all that i want was NOT indicted for anyone
when i find i will post here to help everybody

russelsteapot
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by russelsteapot »

chrisreddot3 wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 8:28 pm
all items that i already put in my save is the items that you already identified ,all that i want was NOT indicted for anyone
Bro, just be patient a little bit. I am constantly trying things which are seeming to be enchantments but either nothing happens or it crashes. For example item ids starting with RuneCreator do not work for me. They seem like enchantments though since there is an in game mechanic to creating random runes.

chrisreddot3
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by chrisreddot3 »

russelsteapot wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 8:33 pm
chrisreddot3 wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 8:28 pm
Bro, just be patient a little bit. I am constantly trying things which are seeming to be enchantments but either nothing happens or it crashes. For example item ids starting with RuneCreator do not work for me. They seem like enchantments though since there is an in game mechanic to creating random runes.
i am pantiance,im trying too here,im not lazy wanting the ppl do all things without any effort,rlx :D

tried runecreator too,didnt get any luck here too

russelsteapot
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by russelsteapot »

I am starting to think that adding enchantments is not possible, at least in a traditional way. I am waiting for an expent comment for now. I'll try other things.

salineprune
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by salineprune »

@SunBeam / @cfemen / And whoever else wants to know.

5DB3BF85D2C3CBF3 = Yggdrasil’s Dew of Luck
Added 10 and they all took effect. Got the notification as well.

I'm digging through all the entries, trying to figure stuff out.

duducasarotto
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by duducasarotto »

I found the pomels but not the enchantments, also I dont know how to get the id of the pomels I used aSwedishMagyar table to find the pomels in my inventory and I was able to locate them all but I dont know how to get id if you can help I can provide the ids of every pomel, also I dont know if its possible but is it possible a table that will remove skills to add them again, cause for some reason some of my skills are bugged and they dont work like atreus ones that gives a faster reload of the arrows and every other passive skill like permafrost, etc, also for some reason I cant do the last chaos blades upgrade
Last edited by duducasarotto on Wed Jan 19, 2022 11:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.