Subsistence Alpha 0.59

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Subsistence Alpha 0.59

Post by Akira »

Guys just bc you ask a million times it doesn't mean that you'll recieve a table update any faster.
And "update Subsistence Alpha 0.59 to Subsistence Alpha 61" is what the game devs did, they updated their game from v0.59 to v61.22.
This is the game version and not a table version :(
So the question should rather be "Can you please update the table to work with game version 61.22.".

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

resmond
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by resmond »

ok. yes please. :)

Can you please update the table to work with game version 61.22

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

Well, my cheat table should still work unless the game devs changed the engine version.

CoRuJa_PvH
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by CoRuJa_PvH »

Akira wrote:
Sun Jun 25, 2023 11:35 pm
Well, my cheat table should still work unless the game devs changed the engine version.
"Can you please update the table to work with game version 61.22.".

Yes or no? Because the Alpha 0.59 table does not work anymore in game version 61.22. Could you update the table please? Thanks. :wub:

LSD4me
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by LSD4me »

Ive been playing this game for many years, off and on, and the one thing that drives me away is boredom. Grinding for weeks, and seems like little to no real game progress. I just got back into the subsistence grind after a few months vacation, and was once again back in the same boat...
bored and frustrated at game progression.

Fed up, I decided to see if i can cheat somehow. Some googling led to an idea to modify SAV files. Went down that rabbit hole until realizing later releases encrypted the SAV files.

Landed on cheat engine, and realized version 61 has limited working cheats

Poking around myself in Cheat Engine, i was able to figure out a way to DUP items, in 61.

The method below is what i used, and may be common knowledge, but for anyone else who just wants to enjoy the game and not the grind, have fun.

--

1) Open Cheat Engine (Dont Load any CT)

2) Connect to the UDK/Subsistence process

3) Put the item you want to DUP in your inventory

4) Use Cheat Engine to scan memory for the QTY you have in inventory. Do this until you find the memory address for your item. For example, if you have 18 shotgun shells, First scan 18, then split your inventory in half, and Next Scan for 9, then put the half back and Next Scan for 18, etc...

5) Once you have your items memory address, right click on it and choose "Browse this memory region" or CTRL-B

6) The bottom half section, top-left, first line, will have the contents in memory for the qty of the item. If you change the QTY in your inventory, you will see this value update. In our example, we have 18 Shotgun shells, and the data in memory may look something like this

14 00 00 00 2C 01 00 00

This is a known good value for the QTY 18 of Shotgun shells

Split your inventory in half until the original QTY 18 is down to QTY 1

The memory data will be something completely different from what is above

Change the data so that it matches the known good QTY 18 data above

Example, if QTY 1 is

0A 00 00 00 0A 01 00 00

change it to

14 00 00 00 2C 01 00 00

Then in your inventory, drag 1 shotgun shell onto the shotgun shell we have in memory, and it should show QTY 19. You could drag more than 1, but if you messed up the data, it will delete the item so the less you use, the more you will be left with later after its deleted.

Consolidate all the shells onto the item in memory, and you will have QTY 36 shells.

Repeat this process until you have a stack. Once you have a stack, you will have the "master" data needed to DUP stacks really fast from there on out.

Be mindful of the data in memory. if you mess up any value, you will get the item deleted. Make sure all values are HEX, and keep an eye on Byte 6. Sometimes its 00 and sometimes its 01. Example

0A 00 00 00 0A 00 00 00
0A 00 00 00 0A 01 00 00

And let me just say, the game is still a grind waiting for items to finish crafting and mass/power is still broken for me. At least i can get infinite fuel for the generators and nails for the recycler. Half the stuff im doing now, i would never do in the real game. Car? yea F right.

devilseye7
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by devilseye7 »

CoRuJa_PvH wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2023 8:18 pm
Akira wrote:
Sun Jun 25, 2023 11:35 pm
"Can you please update the table to work with game version 61.22.".

Yes or no? Because the Alpha 0.59 table does not work anymore in game version 61.22. Could you update the table please? Thanks. :wub:
The table works fine for me to an extent where the unlimited character stats apart from oxygen and health do not work. All other options work completely as they are supposed to work. Try loading a fresh game.

Engbandar
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Engbandar »

Please, we need a version that works on version 62