Monster Hunter Rise v1.5 Item/Equip Adder/Get All Items

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
simpson1029
Cheater
Cheater

Monster Hunter Rise v1.5 Item/Equip Adder/Get All Items

Post by simpson1029 »

Content:
Money Editor
Item Editor
Equipment Editor (Only selected equip ptr and id so far, haven't got time to analyse the data structure but I'll do this soon)
HP/Stamina Pointers (tick to lock the values)

Still under development, I'd be appreciated if you can help dissect the data structre of equipments.

Update:
v1.5:
supports the latest game
v1.3:
id list, get all items
v1.2:
equipgib
v1.1:
added itemgib (item adder)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
MonsterHunterRise1.5.CT
(137.69 KiB) Downloaded 17526 times
MonsterHunterRise1.3.CT
(110.16 KiB) Downloaded 662 times
MonsterHunterRise1.2.CT
(86.5 KiB) Downloaded 203 times
MonsterHunterRise1.1.CT
(82.51 KiB) Downloaded 189 times
MonsterHunterRise.CT
(75.04 KiB) Downloaded 272 times
Last edited by simpson1029 on Sat Jan 22, 2022 5:54 am, edited 5 times in total.

gunbalde60
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Monster Hunter Rise

Post by gunbalde60 »

[Link]

simpson1029
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Monster Hunter Rise Update:Itemadder

Post by simpson1029 »

Thanks for the ID list!

helveticaproxy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by helveticaproxy »

gunbalde60 wrote:
Thu Jan 13, 2022 2:16 am
[Link]
Did I miss something or is this item list for Stories and not Rise?

Potion should be 6 in Rise but is 2 on your list...

vgyliu
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by vgyliu »

Yea that list is for stories. The title of that spreadsheet is named with the games name

BlackHadou
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by BlackHadou »

I have started (painstakingly) creating a list of every item ID. It can be found [Link]. Comment permissions are on, if you know what an ID is.

It wasn't till I got to about the 100s that I realised the items in the Cheat Table weren't necessarily right (one of the early hundreds tipped me off, it said in the table it was a Bnahabra item but it was really a Tetradon one). As such, take everything before about 150 with a grain of salt. After that I started checking every item regardless of if it was in the table.

List is by no means exhaustive, but since the items I was looking for were the sacs, I decided to stop there for the night.

smallorc78
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by smallorc78 »

i thought MHR had item Id from the switch version somewhere

BlackHadou
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by BlackHadou »

I spent some time trying to find such a list before I started making one and couldn't find one. That'd certainly be more reliable then me checking each value individually.

A lot of the ??? values don't actually give an item. Given placements on the list, I suspect a lot of them are EZ items and there's a sanity check to make sure you don't get them in a location you shouldn't have them in. Admittedly, one of those ???s is Slashing Ammo, and I didn't notice the value increment until long after I'd passed it.

gunbalde60
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gunbalde60 »

helveticaproxy wrote:
Sat Jan 15, 2022 2:07 am
gunbalde60 wrote:
Thu Jan 13, 2022 2:16 am
[Link]
Did I miss something or is this item list for Stories and not Rise?

Potion should be 6 in Rise but is 2 on your list...
Youre right that is for stories, I missed that. I grabbed it from the Rise discord so I assumed it was for Rise.

helveticaproxy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by helveticaproxy »

BlackHadou wrote:
Sat Jan 15, 2022 2:54 pm
I spent some time trying to find such a list before I started making one and couldn't find one. That'd certainly be more reliable then me checking each value individually.

A lot of the ??? values don't actually give an item. Given placements on the list, I suspect a lot of them are EZ items and there's a sanity check to make sure you don't get them in a location you shouldn't have them in. Admittedly, one of those ???s is Slashing Ammo, and I didn't notice the value increment until long after I'd passed it.
I was doing the same thing one by one, EZ and Account items do get generated and it's a pain to get rid of as the table doesn't recognize the address. Had to manually browse the memory region and edit it out...

BlackHadou
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by BlackHadou »

I have managed to (with the help of some generous souls) finish up to about 730. As said before, the first 100 are skeptical as I never went back to double check them, but I have no reason to believe their egregiously wrong (missing value for Slashing Ammo excluded, but I have a pretty good guess which values they might be). I believe just about every monster part is accounted for that was in the base release of the game. Some interesting things about game development and structure came up while looking, particularly likely monster development orders and such, but the main one is that the Scraps are separated by a fairly large gap and a lot of HR mats are not with the monsters LR mats.

EZ Items can be found around 500 to 520 and I have marked them with Supply Item as appropriate. Likewise, there are a few Account and Quest items I noticed and I marked them as well, though I don't think I caught them all (I honestly didn't even think to check till I ran into the modded kunai). Account items proper seem to start from 729, and I don't yet know how far they go. Something that may be of interest to the entrepreneuring micro-cheater is Lagniapple can apparently be found on 1041. I was told this by a helpful soul but I haven't yet tested it.

Given Account, Supply and Quest items are not technically meant to be in your inventory or box outside of being on a hunt, I would recommend avoiding putting them into your item box or inventory by force. I don't think the sanity check is particularly powerful (it did not stop me from putting them in, at least), but its also annoying clutter that is hard to be rid of. That also goes for the BBQ Spit and Normal Ammo 1, which aren't actually meant to be in your normal inventory or item box, but most people probably already realise that.

Does raise some questions as to what the ??? items actually are, but I might investigate that after the list is done.

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

simpson1029 wrote:
Thu Jan 13, 2022 1:44 am
HP/Stamina Pointers (tick to lock the values)
Oh, so do we have a working infinite health now?
Cause all the other health cheats have just given us regen up to whatever you lock health at.

simpson1029
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Monster Hunter Rise Update: Item/Equip Adder

Post by simpson1029 »

Found a id list but in Chinese.

SaturnLux
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SaturnLux »

I've made an ID list in google sheets for myself and I joined the site because i found this thread and thought I'd share here.
and i corrupted my save file for this so i hope it helps someone out (and like a dumb *** I didn't make a copy lol)

COMPLETE MH Rise Item List and ID Numbers:
[Link]

edit 1/16/22 3:13pm CDT:
Corrected spelling of Slagoth to Slagtoth ( oops)
If you're using this spreadsheet in the table please make sure to update that to make searching easier :)
Last edited by SaturnLux on Sun Jan 16, 2022 9:16 pm, edited 3 times in total.

BlackHadou
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by BlackHadou »

SaturnLux wrote:
Sun Jan 16, 2022 4:48 am
I've made an ID list in google sheets for myself and I joined the site because i found this thread and thought I'd share here.
and i corrupted my save file for this so i hope it helps someone out (and like a dumb *** I didn't make a copy lol)

edit (2:15am CDT):

COMPLETE MH Rise Item List and ID Numbers:
[Link]
You are a hero. Thank you.