Monster Hunter Rise [Steam]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Insterluda
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Monster Hunter Rise [Steam]

Post by Insterluda »

Angelus wrote:
Wed Feb 02, 2022 3:24 am
Any possibility to just have a cursor tracker? I mean the cursor over items in the storage and what not, so you can change individual inventory counts to what you want.
Technically that's all I need in this game lol. Being able to just cycle to the item I need more of but don't want to farm 20 hours for (ammos being a prime example, but other specific craft mats that are very RNG as well).

I know there's options for inv/storage 99/999 but that's not what I want ^^; I want to be able to do individual counts. I actually lost a lot of items when I went to use the 999 option (numbers of stuff I could just re-buy, but some I couldn't).
Yeah, you actually want to create items directly in your box.
I saw someone made a table for it, but it's behind a paywall, if I've seen it correct.

Sadly, I cannot share the "Free craft" anymore, because I made a promise to a higher tier table maker.
Maybe when the expansion is coming (:
At least I got the knowledge to do "free craft" on my own now.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Angelus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Angelus »

Insterluda wrote:
Wed Feb 02, 2022 9:28 am
Angelus wrote:
Wed Feb 02, 2022 3:24 am
Any possibility to just have a cursor tracker? I mean the cursor over items in the storage and what not, so you can change individual inventory counts to what you want.
Technically that's all I need in this game lol. Being able to just cycle to the item I need more of but don't want to farm 20 hours for (ammos being a prime example, but other specific craft mats that are very RNG as well).

I know there's options for inv/storage 99/999 but that's not what I want ^^; I want to be able to do individual counts. I actually lost a lot of items when I went to use the 999 option (numbers of stuff I could just re-buy, but some I couldn't).
Yeah, you actually want to create items directly in your box.
I saw someone made a table for it, but it's behind a paywall, if I've seen it correct.

Sadly, I cannot share the "Free craft" anymore, because I made a promise to a higher tier table maker.
Maybe when the expansion is coming (:
At least I got the knowledge to do "free craft" on my own now.
No, I just want to have the cursor over existing items to modify the quantity.
I don't want free crafting, per se. I just want to not have to spend thousands of zenny and tens of hours getting specific things. Again, the easy example is ammo. I already lost hundreds of traps and ammo using the 999 feature, so I want to just have something that locks onto what you are selecting in the inventory/storage in order to just change the quantity variable for that individual item.

A number of other tables have this, I just don't remember what it's usually called as it's been a while since I have actually wanted to do this lol. You know when you are in the inventory and the cursor/selector is on a single item? Have the thing pull the data for what is being currently selected. That way it shows the quantity # and can then change it by itself (so I don't end up losing items again).

Javi
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Javi »

Angelus wrote:
Wed Feb 02, 2022 2:16 pm
A number of other tables have this, I just don't remember what it's usually called as it's been a while since I have actually wanted to do this lol. You know when you are in the inventory and the cursor/selector is on a single item? Have the thing pull the data for what is being currently selected. That way it shows the quantity # and can then change it by itself (so I don't end up losing items again).
If I remember well, for example, on Marcus table for 'Monster Hunter World', has it.
Its called "Get Selected Item (Item Box)". And it lets you edit the ammount, for that particular item that you have highlighted, in game.

Angelus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Angelus »

Javi wrote:
Wed Feb 02, 2022 2:31 pm
Angelus wrote:
Wed Feb 02, 2022 2:16 pm
If I remember well, for example, on Marcus table for 'Monster Hunter World', has it.
Its called "Get Selected Item (Item Box)". And it lets you edit the ammount, for that particular item that you have highlighted, in game.
Yes, that's actually one of the last ones I used (since I had already played 600 hours on PS4 before doing PC World).

kasael
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kasael »

Zorai wrote:
Thu Jan 13, 2022 9:29 pm
Heya, your so fast at working on this one!
I have Addresses for Zenny, points and Lagniapple's, where's the best place to submit them for the table?

Clearly, you don't know about game hacking. There, you only found dynamic addresses for the values you searched, which means, it won't work when you restart the game, because other values or even nothing will be at these addresses, you need to find the pointers (static address + offset) for it to work for everyone

biawaq
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by biawaq »

Shirokaido wrote:
Wed Feb 02, 2022 2:32 am
biawaq wrote:
Tue Feb 01, 2022 10:57 pm
hi, first of all, much appreciated for op and others whom serve this ct for free with much time and effort to create. Many thanks to that

just complete noob question, this is for single player cheat only right? i really just played the game for 1 day, and tried to use cheats for hub quest (solo) but everytime i finished the quest, the game crashed.

any thoughts bout this?
You want to install REFramework. It's been posted here a few times, but it's hosted on Nexus. You could probably also find the GitHub with a Google search.
many thanks for your response
yes, i mean do the reframework (that contains mostly graphic fix) fix this kind of crash? since the reframework need other mods do i need all/some of them or just the reframework itself?
kindly help
thanks in advance

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

So, in MH World, fearlessrevolution's trainer had an option that gave you super reward when finishing a quest. Not the x99 cheat that you have that gives 99 of each item you get, but rather a cheat that made you get a full page of quest rewards (instead of the normal amount of various items). This was super helpful, as you had a ton of chances to get reward drops like plates and gems, instead of the usual one chance per run.

Do you think you could do such a thing?

Shirokaido
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Shirokaido »

biawaq wrote:
Thu Feb 03, 2022 1:09 am
~snip~
Nah, just need REFramework. Iirc, all you need to do is drop the single .dll file into your game's directory. No other mods or files necessary.
Lord Blade wrote:
Thu Feb 03, 2022 1:23 am
~snip~
Current best for this is the Carving Master+3 script on Marcus101RR's table. You can change the modifier to whatever you want; I currently have it set to +10. The trick is you need to have the Carving Master skill active (food works as well), and then it adds more carves on top of the extra one you get. If you don't change the script, you get 5 carves at minimum (1 standard carve+1extra carve+3 script carves).

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

Thanks, I'll check out that table.

靈寶天尊
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by 靈寶天尊 »

Is there a way to modifying the damage of Gun Lance bullets and dragon gauge? Modifying the weapon's attack power cannot increase it.

bachou
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bachou »

dmg multiplier is just multiplying your weapon attack stats, is there a real dmg multiplier without changing weapon attack ?

ranonadg
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ranonadg »

bachou wrote:
Fri Feb 04, 2022 4:50 am
dmg multiplier is just multiplying your weapon attack stats, is there a real dmg multiplier without changing weapon attack ?
You're thinking motion value modifiers. Motion values are basically a percentage multiplier of your raw attack applied when a given attack animation lands a hit (so if your overhead longsword slash had a motion value of 40 on an non-elemental weapon with an attack of 100, it would do 40 damage on that hit barring other multipliers from gear or endemic life).

Every attack has its own motion value, so you would have find every motion value for your chosen weapon, and that's assuming the defaults weren't hard-coded as sanity checks since they don't change (which would require a bypass to be implemented before changing them was possible without crashing).

unmog
Cheater
Cheater

Post by unmog »

Insterluda wrote:
Tue Feb 01, 2022 12:21 pm
unmog wrote:
Tue Feb 01, 2022 2:47 am
Insterluda wrote:
Sun Jan 30, 2022 7:13 pm

Thanks for the reminder, I will take a look into if I can find it.
If you could Insterluda, could you check the max damage script to see why it sets affinity/crit to 0? You can check it for yourself by finding a weapon with naturally high affinity or negative affinity and then using the max damage with it, it changes it to 0.

I figure also if its setting it to 0, maybe there's a way to set it to something else than 0?
I never noticed it, but a few people have written me to check for the affinity.
Of course I will, can you use the dmg multiplier & onehit, and can check if it also decrease affinity?
I will see what I can do for that case.
Thanks for feedback!

@Javi
I've found the wire bug counts, I add it into the next version of the table.
Im not sure about the one hit since I dont use it, but the damage multiplier doesnt seem to mess with the crit chance when I check the weapon status. I did notice I couldn't use fractions tho, like, a x1.5 multiplier instead of a x2.

Another question, I think you mentioned working on player getting all buffs. Would you be able to make the duration on the buffs we do get last longer?

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

Shirokaido wrote:
Thu Feb 03, 2022 9:05 am
Current best for this is the Carving Master+3 script on Marcus101RR's table. You can change the modifier to whatever you want; I currently have it set to +10. The trick is you need to have the Carving Master skill active (food works as well), and then it adds more carves on top of the extra one you get. If you don't change the script, you get 5 carves at minimum (1 standard carve+1extra carve+3 script carves).
So other than the food buff which comes up randomly, it looks like the only way to get Carving Master is a headgear item that you get from completing all the arenas with every weapon. Is that right?

TiredGamerSyndrome
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by TiredGamerSyndrome »

Thank you for the awesome table!
Last edited by TiredGamerSyndrome on Mon Feb 07, 2022 3:22 am, edited 1 time in total.