Monster Hunter Rise [Steam]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
xRif
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Monster Hunter Rise [Steam]

Post by xRif »

Krystal-Chan wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 10:58 am
The max weapon damage seems to be permanent even if I turn it off.
you can default the damage by downgrade or upgrade the weapon if it does not work you can change the damage by double clicking the script on line 18 ov rcx,#1300
change #1300 to #120 or something to change the damage. leaving the damage on crash the game for me random times.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

alromaithi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by alromaithi »

Insterluda really thank you! (^_^)b on creating the (Instant Quest & Return to village) .

only I noticed that Rampage & the hunt of small monsters (e,g Slay a total of 14 Jaggi) did not activate cheat, other than that it works like a charm.

None the less, thank you for the great update and my hat off to you sir (^_^)/

Scheimann
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Scheimann »

Can I request some "improvements" if possible?

1- Armor & Elemental Def to be separated
2- To be able to choose the multiplier value in Collect & Reward, cause x99 is too much ( I know they will be separated in next update)

Also, I would like to suggest to put a auto disable code in Instant Quest Cheats. This will probably helps people that forget to deactivate then

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

So, how does the defense cheat work? Does it permanently change stats on your armor? Or only apply as long as the cheat is on?

monogram
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by monogram »

Looks like recent patch changed things. Not sure which code causes it but it was pretty stable before I updated my game.

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

Yeah, I'm noticing this table seems to crash the game randomly every so often.

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

xRif wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 5:10 pm
you can default the damage by downgrade or upgrade the weapon if it does not work you can change the damage by double clicking the script on line 18 ov rcx,#1300
change #1300 to #120 or something to change the damage. leaving the damage on crash the game for me random times.
So, does that reset the damage? Or are you simply setting it to a new value?

yavin03
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by yavin03 »

Lord Blade wrote:
Fri Jan 21, 2022 6:34 am
Yeah, I'm noticing this table seems to crash the game randomly every so often.
yeah can confirm, even with the ReFramework mod my game crashed at the second quest, after the first one succeed. Haven't tried it again

Edit: Tried it again and works with no crash so far. I only used Max Stamina, Max Health, Weapon Stats, Armor Stats, and Infinite Wirebug script though, alongside "ReFramework" mod as well. I think some other scripts in the table makes the game easier to crash, but I don't know which one.
Last edited by yavin03 on Fri Jan 21, 2022 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

fuyuke
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by fuyuke »

For a quickfix for knockback immunity change +1EF2A1C to +1EF2A5C

This works for me, if you test this and have different results let me know.
Edit: Crashes the game sometimes when hit, don't use this.

hanssonvignir
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hanssonvignir »

I can confirm the knockback immunity is what crashes the game for me once hit.
I hope for a fix soon. I just wanna enjoy and blitz through single player. LOL!

xRif
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by xRif »

Lord Blade wrote:
Fri Jan 21, 2022 9:28 am
xRif wrote:
When you activate the weapon damage script the highlighted weapon (or all weapon damage become 1300 from what the other person is saying so that person need help changing the weapon damage) will become what the damage was written in the script example it is current 1300 if you change the #1300 located on line 18 in the script to #120 it will change all the weapon damage to 120 while the script is on even if you turn off the script it will be still stuck at 120 damage. My suggestion is by changing the #1300 to smaller number or upgrading or down grading the weapon or returning to the title screen will reset the weapon damage to their default damage. Even thought it is at 1300 weapon damage it will be about 30-40% damage with crit and about 20-30% damage without crit when you hit using sword, hammer, etc. except bow and bowgun will hit around 10-25% with crit and 5-20% without crit because the monster probably around 10k to hundred thousand defense depending on low or high hunting rank. Be careful the address on some of the script need to be update because of the patch or else your game will crash.

unmog
Cheater
Cheater

Post by unmog »

xRif wrote:
Fri Jan 21, 2022 4:50 pm
Lord Blade wrote:
Fri Jan 21, 2022 9:28 am
xRif wrote:
When you activate the weapon damage script the highlighted weapon (or all weapon damage become 1300 from what the other person is saying so that person need help changing the weapon damage) will become what the damage was written in the script example it is current 1300 if you change the #1300 located on line 18 in the script to #120 it will change all the weapon damage to 120 while the script is on even if you turn off the script it will be still stuck at 120 damage. My suggestion is by changing the #1300 to smaller number or upgrading or down grading the weapon or returning to the title screen will reset the weapon damage to their default damage. Even thought it is at 1300 weapon damage it will be about 30-40% damage with crit and about 20-30% damage without crit when you hit using sword, hammer, etc. except bow and bowgun will hit around 10-25% with crit and 5-20% without crit because the monster probably around 10k to hundred thousand defense depending on low or high hunting rank. Be careful the address on some of the script need to be update because of the patch or else your game will crash.
I notice the weapon damage also seems to change the crit chance to 0. Seeing as it's already effecting the crit chance, would it be possible to change it to some non-zero number? I took a look at the script but cant figure out what part is lowering the crit chance of my weapon. Personally I'd like an option to change the crit chance as well as the damage.

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

So the collect multiplier and rewards, does that just give you 99 of each item you would normally get?
Or do you get 99 items in your quest rewards?

teamwhat
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by teamwhat »

unmog wrote:
Sat Jan 22, 2022 12:27 am

I notice the weapon damage also seems to change the crit chance to 0. Seeing as it's already effecting the crit chance, would it be possible to change it to some non-zero number? I took a look at the script but cant figure out what part is lowering the crit chance of my weapon. Personally I'd like an option to change the crit chance as well as the damage.
I explained the cause on the bottom of the last page. The table creator used the wrong data type that is twice too large, so changing some values in the table inadvertently change memory used for other values as well. It happens with the camera offset and attack damage too, as those sit next to each other in RAM as well. It likely happens more than that, but the effects aren't as obvious in the other cases. Be very careful with your saves if you continue using this table.

ranonadg
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ranonadg »

After patch, it seems that I don't get monster parts anymore if I immediately use Instant Quest & Return.