Monster Hunter Rise [Steam]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Insterluda
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Monster Hunter Rise [Steam]

Post by Insterluda »

Modd4r wrote:
Sun Jan 30, 2022 6:03 pm
@Insterluda so your table does not require the app to work? I see you reuploaded the table without the "paywall", that's appreciated.

Thanks!
Yw. I am updating this table until the next Monster hunter is coming out for the pc.
I never wanted for you guys "a paywall"

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Javi
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Javi »

Re-asking again in case you miised it, @Insterluda. Is it possible you could add this to your table, please? :oops:
Javi wrote:
Sat Jan 29, 2022 8:26 am
I'd like to request a cheat, to increase the ammount of 'Great Wirebugs' that you own, to 99.

'Inf Player Inventory usage', 'Collect Multiplier & Rewards x99', and 'PlayerInventory & Box 99 Items' cheats, don't apply to this.

Thanks if someone does it.

freedom45
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by freedom45 »

@Insterluda @Tuuuup! Thank you so much of not opting it in on the app!
Would really hope they revert their decision, back to their original ways. As a user for this, i am more than willing to donate abit to keep this site afloat

Insterluda
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Insterluda »

Javi wrote:
Sun Jan 30, 2022 6:54 pm
Re-asking again in case you miised it, @Insterluda. Is it possible you could add this to your table, please? :oops:
Javi wrote:
I'd like to request a cheat, to increase the ammount of 'Great Wirebugs' that you own, to 99.

'Inf Player Inventory usage', 'Collect Multiplier & Rewards x99', and 'PlayerInventory & Box 99 Items' cheats, don't apply to this.

Thanks for the reminder, I will take a look into if I can find it.

靈寶天尊
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by 靈寶天尊 »

Request to add the ability to edit guild cards.
Can edit the Mission clearance number of times, Weapon usage number of times, medals obtained, arena time records.

unmog
Cheater
Cheater

Post by unmog »

Insterluda wrote:
Sun Jan 30, 2022 7:13 pm
Javi wrote:
Javi wrote:

If you could Insterluda, could you check the max damage script to see why it sets affinity/crit to 0? You can check it for yourself by finding a weapon with naturally high affinity or negative affinity and then using the max damage with it, it changes it to 0.

I figure also if its setting it to 0, maybe there's a way to set it to something else than 0?

Insterluda
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Insterluda »

unmog wrote:
Tue Feb 01, 2022 2:47 am
Insterluda wrote:
Sun Jan 30, 2022 7:13 pm
Javi wrote:

If you could Insterluda, could you check the max damage script to see why it sets affinity/crit to 0? You can check it for yourself by finding a weapon with naturally high affinity or negative affinity and then using the max damage with it, it changes it to 0.

I figure also if its setting it to 0, maybe there's a way to set it to something else than 0?
I never noticed it, but a few people have written me to check for the affinity.
Of course I will, can you use the dmg multiplier & onehit, and can check if it also decrease affinity?
I will see what I can do for that case.
Thanks for feedback!

@Javi
I've found the wire bug counts, I add it into the next version of the table.

Javi
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Javi »

Insterluda wrote:
Tue Feb 01, 2022 12:21 pm
@Javi
I've found the wire bug counts, I add it into the next version of the table.
No rush. Thank you in advance. ^_^

biawaq
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by biawaq »

hi, first of all, much appreciated for op and others whom serve this ct for free with much time and effort to create. Many thanks to that

just complete noob question, this is for single player cheat only right? i really just played the game for 1 day, and tried to use cheats for hub quest (solo) but everytime i finished the quest, the game crashed.

any thoughts bout this?

Shirokaido
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Shirokaido »

biawaq wrote:
Tue Feb 01, 2022 10:57 pm
hi, first of all, much appreciated for op and others whom serve this ct for free with much time and effort to create. Many thanks to that

just complete noob question, this is for single player cheat only right? i really just played the game for 1 day, and tried to use cheats for hub quest (solo) but everytime i finished the quest, the game crashed.

any thoughts bout this?
You want to install REFramework. It's been posted here a few times, but it's hosted on Nexus. You could probably also find the GitHub with a Google search.

Angelus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Angelus »

Any possibility to just have a cursor tracker? I mean the cursor over items in the storage and what not, so you can change individual inventory counts to what you want.
Technically that's all I need in this game lol. Being able to just cycle to the item I need more of but don't want to farm 20 hours for (ammos being a prime example, but other specific craft mats that are very RNG as well).

I know there's options for inv/storage 99/999 but that's not what I want ^^; I want to be able to do individual counts. I actually lost a lot of items when I went to use the 999 option (numbers of stuff I could just re-buy, but some I couldn't).

nolook889
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by nolook889 »

will add guild card edit? :roll:

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

So, how does the God Mode work compared to the Armor & Element Defense Maxed from before?

I did notice that today, I was occasionally being one shot by some attacks (despite having the cheat going), even though that hadn't happened before. I was able to take super attacks to the face and not care. :p

donloder1
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by donloder1 »

Insterluda wrote:
Sun Jan 30, 2022 6:12 pm
Yw. I am updating this table until the next Monster hunter is coming out for the pc.
I never wanted for you guys "a paywall"
Just wanna come out, use my first time, and say, man, that's very generous of you! Whatever your choice, a good table like this should never go unappreciated.

Also grats on the maker badge!

Insterluda
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Insterluda »

Lord Blade wrote:
Wed Feb 02, 2022 7:31 am
So, how does the God Mode work compared to the Armor & Element Defense Maxed from before?

I did notice that today, I was occasionally being one shot by some attacks (despite having the cheat going), even though that hadn't happened before. I was able to take super attacks to the face and not care. :p
The god mode removes the dmg. taken by enemies, your hp won't decrease, there is a "semi god mode" from the switch, where you actually can die.
we've tested some around, normally you shouldn't die if activated.

Give feedback if anything else is happening.

about the guild card stuff, I've heard that this is online related, so we may never add it into.
Thanks!