Monster Hunter Rise [Steam]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
hades
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Monster Hunter Rise [Steam]

Post by hades »

Pablomrezzz wrote:
Fri Feb 10, 2023 12:39 pm
Hey guys, i have a problem with the Master Rank, tried lot of ways but nothing works.
I used a table for getting my master rank leveled with my switch account but after that, no matter how many quest i do, i receive 0 exp.
im on MR 100, have a message to reach MR110, but have all the quests done so no urgent quests, red or yellow bubbles...
master ranks doesnt exsit till sunbreak is out that why

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

hades
Cheater
Cheater

Post by hades »

Trigamer wrote:
Wed Feb 15, 2023 2:15 pm
Hello, is it possible to change the ingame playtimer? i am failing with every cell of my body to work this out in cheat engine. Ill invite yall to a round of dangos if someone can help me with this.
why do u need change in game timer? what u trying to do?

plsbcool
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by plsbcool »

Hey guys, just wanna check I keep getting game crashing when I use the cheat table. Did anyone experience the same as me? The cheats that i use are god mode, 1hit kill and no item loss. Anyone know how to fix this issues?

Trigamer
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Trigamer »

hades wrote:
Wed Feb 15, 2023 2:40 pm
Trigamer wrote:
Hello, is it possible to change the ingame playtimer? i am failing with every cell of my body to work this out in cheat engine. Ill invite yall to a round of dangos if someone can help me with this.
i didnt want to do it all again on pc so i used a plugin to rush trough story but now i only have like 100 hours which at my mr and hr looks cheesy af. MR over 500 etc so id like to set it to at least my old switch ingame time again which is around 730 hours. so i wanna change the timer at the start of the game where you can se your savegame

styxke
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by styxke »

plsbcool wrote:
Wed Feb 15, 2023 4:25 pm
Hey guys, just wanna check I keep getting game crashing when I use the cheat table. Did anyone experience the same as me? The cheats that i use are god mode, 1hit kill and no item loss. Anyone know how to fix this issues?
Install ReFramework:
viewtopic.php?p=257844#p257844

Trigamer
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Trigamer »

plsbcool wrote:
do you use reframework mod? this stabilizes the game a lot. You can find it on fearlessrevolution

Darkprince101
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkprince101 »

styxke wrote:
Wed Feb 15, 2023 4:57 pm
plsbcool wrote:
Install ReFramework:
viewtopic.php?p=257844#p257844
ReFramework doesn't support cracked copies of the game unfortunately.

Darkprince101
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkprince101 »

Trigamer wrote:
Wed Feb 15, 2023 4:58 pm
plsbcool wrote:
do you use reframework mod? this stabilizes the game a lot. You can find it on fearlessrevolution
Unfortunately Cracked copies are not supported.

hades
Cheater
Cheater

Post by hades »

Trigamer wrote:
Wed Feb 15, 2023 4:57 pm
hades wrote:
Wed Feb 15, 2023 2:40 pm
Trigamer wrote:
i didnt want to do it all again on pc so i used a plugin to rush trough story but now i only have like 100 hours which at my mr and hr looks cheesy af. MR over 500 etc so id like to set it to at least my old switch ingame time again which is around 730 hours. so i wanna change the timer at the start of the game where you can se your savegame
only u see game time so it doesnt matter

Driftrx5
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Driftrx5 »

Hello!
Will it be updated again? Because since 14.0.0 came out, I haven't been able to find anything good, it was the only one that has everything you need, but 3/4 of it doesn't work anymore...

GaunterODimm
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by GaunterODimm »

So far on my play through, the infinite stamina and infinite wirebug does not work.

garandm12
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by garandm12 »

I tried to use the table to tweak my Great Wirebug count in my pouch but doesn't seem to work. Editing other selected items in the inventory works however.

hocuspokus
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by hocuspokus »

Which table is the latest one? the first post has a few, and the link has a few on it as well

styxke
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by styxke »

hocuspokus wrote:
Fri Mar 03, 2023 6:28 am
Which table is the latest one? the first post has a few, and the link has a few on it as well
The v9 one in the linked post.

hocuspokus
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by hocuspokus »

styxke wrote:
Fri Mar 03, 2023 12:59 pm
hocuspokus wrote:
Fri Mar 03, 2023 6:28 am
The v9 one in the linked post.
Thank you